You're Leaving?:(

Letters to Hell...

"Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you're not gonna believe what happened!" I squealed.

"What?" Sulli, my best friend asked. She was applying her makeup.

"I made eye contact with Wooyoung oppa! AGAIN!!!" I squealed again.

"So? That's all? You ALWAYS make eye contact with him but nothing else." Sulli fake yawned. "I don't like him but I've touched him before."

"What?!? When? How? Where? Why?" SULLI TOUCHED HIM?!? SHE MUST BE A GENIUS!!!

"I asked him for a pencil and our fingers slightly touched. It's not a big deal." Sulli rolled her eyes.

I was hyperventilating of shock.

"YOU...YOU TALKED TO HIM??? YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!"

"Jieun, shut up, you're so loud! Everyone can hear you!" Sulli snapped her mirror shut and put it in her pink purse. "And just forget about him, Jieun. He already has a girlfriend."

My heart dropped. "Yeahh....Who can beat Tiffany? She's the prettiest AND richest girl in the whole school...."

"Yeah, so just give up already. Your love for him is hopeless." Sulli advised.

"I don't know....I mean why are you trying to make me give up on him? You kept telling me to give up on him since like three weeks ago. I told you, I don't want to give up on him!" I argued.

"Jieun, I'm doing this for you. I don't want you to get hurt! Can't you see? Wooyoung REALLY loves Tiffany." She pointed at the couple who were sitting on a bench, studying together.

We were at school and it was lunch time. Every lunch time, Wooyoung and Tiffany study together and laugh together.

Just then, Tiffany threw her head back and laughed. I wonder what they are talking about.... I sadly thought.

"But..But I just can't give up on him. I've tried but it's impossible! His bright, cute smiles and his humor! He's just so perfect for me, I know it! I just wish he knows it too!" I sighed and looked at the floor.

"HEY GIRLSS!!!" Yoona scared me from the back and I jumped, immediately becoming happy.

"Yoona!!! You're back! Are you okay now?" I asked, looking at her gorgeous face.

Yoona was the second prettiest girl besides Tiffany, in the whole school and so many guys fall for her. But she likes just ONE guy: Siwon! He is the hottest guy in the whole.....WORLD!!! But I like Wooyoung better;)

"Jieun, are you staring at WooFany couple again??" Yoona pouted. "I told you to give up on him. He's not worth it! He just always makes you sad by being all happy with Tiffany!"

"Yeah but Yoona....Whenever he looks at me, I become happy again..I become SO happy that I forget about the sadness that I felt about him! I just feel...refreshed again! That's why it's so hard to forget him! That second of happiness just makes up for EVERYTHING<3" I looked at the bright blue sky and dreamily sighed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyways, Sulli, Jieun, guess what happened???" Yoona clapped and jumped.

"What?" Sulli asked.

"I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH SIWON AGAIN!!!" Yoona and I squealed and Sulli groaned.

"You two are the SAME. It's so annoying." Sulli rolled her eyes at us.

"No, we are different! Siwon's single!" Yoona clapped and Sulli glared. "Okay, okay, fine..." Yoona surrendered.

WOOYOUNG'S POV

Oh my.....Jieun looks so beautiful in the bright sun!!! I stared from afar.

I was on the school bench, studying with Tiffany but mostly staring at my secret crush.

Yes, I had a girlfriend but I just couldn't help the love I had for Jieun! SHe's just soooo beautiful and.......there's just no more words to describe her!!!! She's....UNDESCRIBABLE! I could go on forEVER praising her and trying to explain her to you but that'll fill up a whole novel!

I was only dating Tiffany because I had to anyways. Our parents arranged a marriage for us and Tiffany and I had no say in it. Tiffany was really happy about it though so I can't break up with her or love someone else in front of her....

"Wooyoung oppa, what are you looking at?" Tiffany turned me around.

"Huh? Oh...Nothing." I shook my head and tried to focus. Then I heard her beautiful, excited squeal. And my eyes focused on her again.

Her squeal is soooo cute...... I stared at her dreamily again.

Tiffany snapped her fingers in my face.

"Yo! Over here! Study for your test next period!" Tiffany scolded me.

I liked Tiffany and all as a FRIEND because she was so nice and she laughs a lot and has a cute eye smile and everything. But the one reason I just COULDN'T love her is that she acts too much like a mom. She's always trying to make me study and keep me off from playing games!!! But that's the reason my mom loves her....T.T

"Sorry...I was just....Yeah...Whatever." I faced the textbook again.

A few seconds later, someone covered the sun and shaded me and the textbook. Someone was standing over me. Tiffany and I squinted and looked upwards to see who it is.

"Hi!!!" It was Sulli, the girl from my math class. She was Tiffany's distant friend.

"Hey, Sulli, what's up?" Tiffany smiled at her.

"Will you introduce me to your boyfriend?" Sulli smiled back.

"Uhhh...." Tiffany looked at me, confused. "Sure, I guess. This is Wooyoung oppa. He's a year older than us..."

"Really?? But he takes the same math as us??" Sulli giggled and I blushed bright red.

"Yeah, but there's nothing wrong with that. Math is just his weak spot." Tiffany defended me. I smiled at her secretly.

JIEUN'S POV.

WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE SULLI WENT OVER TO WOOYOUNG

"Wooyoung oppa is so cute! Look at him smile!" I squealed. Then he looked up and we made eye contact but I quickly looked away and blushed. "Yoona, Sulli! I just made eye contact with him!"

"UGH, you guys are so annoying! You know what? I'm gonna go talk to him and become friends with him so I can introduce you to him and make you sto from all this squealing. Okay?" Sulli began to walk towards Wooyoung but I quickly grabbed her wrist.

"Wait!!! No!!! I'm gonna squeal way more then! Please don't go, I'm gonna be way too shy!" I panicked.

"It's okay, I'll go talk to him for you. I'll be right back, just wait here." Sulli grabbed my hands and smiled at me and then released them, leaving to Wooyoung oppa.

"What do I do? What do I do, what if he looks at me??" I squealed, of nervousness this time, to Yoona.

"I don't know! I really don't know!" Yoona smiled suddenly, looking past me. "But I have to go now...Sorry and good luck!" Yoona ran off.

"Wait, Yoona!!!" I called but she didn't turn back. I followed her with my eyes and.....SIWON!!! She ran to Siwon and abandoned me!!! Hmph, now I'm alone and lonely...

Some people stared at me like I'm a loner so my cheeks burned and I hid my face with my hair. I stole glances at Sulli and Wooyoung oppa and Tiffany. Sulli was sitting next to Wooyoung oppa and Tiffany looked uncomfortable. Probably because she wants Wooyoung oppa to study. Seriously, Tiffany treats Wooyoung oppa like she's his mom!>:(

WOOYOUNG'S POV

Sulli squeezed a seat right next to me and giggled. Uncomfortable, I sent a weird face to Tiffany. She bit her bottom lip and shrugged.

"So, Tiffany, is Wooyoung oppa nice to you??" Sulli asked like I didn't exist.

"Um...Yeah I guess. But why are you here?" Tiffany asked awkwardly.

"What, I can't chat with my best friend?" Sulli laughed.

"Best friend? Who? Me?" Tiffany asked confused.

I laughed in my mind because SURELY Tiffany and Sulli weren't friends. I quickly stole a glance at Jieun. She was alone and in that second, how much I wanted to embrace her and be with her!!! She was stealing glances this way, probably at Sulli because she was so lonely!

"Sulli, don't you think your friend over there is lonely?" I asked. She looked surprised when i talked about Jieun.

"Oh...No, she's fine. Don't worry about her. Anyways, what are your classes, oppa?" Sulli turned to me again, ignoring Jieun.

Why doesn't Sulli care about Jieun?? I thought, feeling pity for my beautiful Jieun.

AFTER SCHOOL, JIEUN'S POV

Sulli and Wooyoung oppa had the same same sixth period class while I had no one...How lucky for Sulli.....

Sulli is also very pretty so it was very likely that Wooyoung oppa would fall for her! But...But maybe Sulli talked about me! Because she DID say that she will become friends with her for me!!! I thought excitedly.

Then I saw her coming towards the exit, where I was. She was linking arms with Wooyoung oppa. LUCKYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly ran up to Sulli to say hi to her. My heart beated super fast because I've never been so close to Wooyoung oppa before!!!

"H-hi, Sulli! Let's go home...My mom's waiting for us." I stuttered, avoiding Wooyoung oppa's eye contacts.

"Oh I'm carpooling with Tiffany and Wooyoung oppa today. Bye." Sulli walked past me.

....What?....I asked her to be friends with him for me....Not abandon me...

Yoona came up behind me.

"Whats up? How did it go with Wooyoung oppa?" She asked casually. But my eyes filled up with tears.

"I don't know. Sulli isn't hanging out with me. She's not carpooling with us today. SHe's leaving with my crush."

WOOYOUNG POV

"Sulli, why didn't you introduce me to your friend?" I asked, squirming my arm. I was trying to take out my arm from her tight grip secretly, but it was so hard! SHe was gripping my arm too tight...

"Because she's not someone you need to know. She's just...a distant friend." Sulli answered coldly.

"But I see you hanging out with her every day..."

"What? How would you know that?" She frowned.

"Wh- I....I just...I j-just..B-because you are my girlfriend's best friend. I just look at....I loot at you sometimes." I stuttered.

That sounded weird but I couldn't tell her I looked at Jieun! I saw Sulli smile and I knew she took that the wrong way...

Oh great, why did Tiffany have to take a test after school and leave us to go alone?!? I'm gonna die if I stay too long with this girl!

For the whole walk to my dad's limousine, I couldn't say anything because I felt so embarrassed. My dad frowned at me but didn't say anything.

JIEUN'S POV. AT HER HOME IN HER BED.

-sniff- -sniff-

"I can't believe Sulli is ignoring all my texts and emails and calls!!! I think she's avoiding me!" I said into the phone.

"No, she's not. She's probably busy!" Yoona comforted me on the other line.

"No!!! If she's busy, she sends me a text of a semi colon! That's our code, remember?!?" I sobbed. "I think I lost her as a friend!!! I lost her by stupid Wooyoung!!!"

"Don't say that!!! It's not Wooyoung oppa's fault!" Yoona said. "Oh, hey, I have to go...I got to uh.......wash the dishes."

"What? You? You wash dishes? But you have like ten maids at your house doing the housework..." I sniffed and stopped crying, confused.

"Um...Yeah, but I still have to go. Bye!" And Yoona left me too...Just like Sulli left me...

NEXT DAY

Last night, I sobbed myself to sleep. And in the morning, my eyes were red and swollen and ugly...

I stretched my eyes in all directions so it would flatten out a bit but it did no help. I dragged myself up from my bed and got ready to go to school. I didn't even care what I wore that day.

When I was walking to school, I finally looked at what I was wearing....: a white oversized t-shirt, worn-out oversized training pants, and slippers. I touched my hair to see if I brushed it. I didn't. But I didn't care to because I was too devastated about losing Sulli by that stupid, STUPID Wooyoung! or...or Pooyoung!!!

When I got to school, people stared at me but I was too sad to care. I just walked past them like they didn't exist. But Yoona quickly ran over to me and gasped loudly.

"Jieun!!! What happened???" Yoona hissed.

"Huh? Nothing...Well...You know what happened." I bluntly replied.

"Yes, but....but still!!! You look...horrible!!!" Yoona hand brushed my hair for me.

"Thank you. I meant to look horrible." I fake smiled, then sighed loudly and deeply.

The bell rang and we went to class, with people staring and Yoona embarrassed.

AFTER SCHOOL. JIEUN WAS SO DEPRESSED THE WHOLE DAY THAT SHE DID EVERYTHING REALLY SLOW. YOONA HAD TO LEAVE EARLY AGAIN PROBABLY TO HANG OUT WITH SIWON SO JIEUN WAS WALKING OUTSIDE WITH THE NEW UPDATED KAREOKE/ NORAEBANG BOOKS IN HER HANDS (she worked part time at noraebang that day)

WOOYOUNG WAS RUSHING TO GET TO HIS LOCKER.

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

"OW!" I cried and dropped all my books. Tears welled up in my eyes. I'm already in a bad mood! WHy is this happening to meeeee?!????

"Are you okay?!?" Someone carried me from my waist and picked me up easily. I yelped, surprised. I was about to look at his face when he crouched down on the floor to pick up the books for me.

Hmm...I've seen that back-position before...Who is it? I wiped my tears and stare-frowned at him. I guess I looked creepy cuz when he looked up, he flinched and dropped all my books again. HA! IT WAS WOOYOUNG! OHHHH HE IS SOOO DEAD!!!

"WATCH OUT NEXT TIME!!!" I exploded of anger, not just from bumping into me but also for stealing my best friend.

"I-I'm sorry!" Wooyoung stumbled backwards and he stood up, dropping my books for the third time.

"YOU BETTER BE!!! YOU BETTER BE SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!!!" I burst into tears. "YOU SHOULD BE SORRY FOR RUINING MY LIFE!!!"

"I'm sorry! I'll pick up the books again! I didn't know they were so important!" He quickly picked up my books again.

"NOT THAT, YOU DOOCHEBAG!!! YOU STOLE MY BEST FRIEND, SULLI! HOW CAN YOU?!? SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND EVERRR!!!! AND YOU STOLE HER!!!" I slap-pushed him. "GIVE HER BACK, GIVE HER BACK!" I whined.

"Sulli? I didn't steal her!" Wooyoung frowned. "I'm sorry! I didn't steal her! Please don't cry!"

"PLEASE DON'T CRY?????? HOW CAN I NOT CRY???" My heart melted as he touched my shoulder. NOOO!!! UGH, WHY IS HE TRYING TO SEDUCE ME WHEN I'M MAD AT HIM??? "Stop it!!! Stop everything!"

"What? I'm sorry!"

"Stop seducing me!"

"What?"

"I LIKE YOU BUT YOU SHOULDN'T USE THAT AS AN ADVANTAGE! I LIKE YOU SO MUCH BUT I'M MAD AT YOU, DON'T YOU SEE??? YOU STOLE MY BEST FRIEND!!! YOU'RE UNDER SIN RIGHT NOW, DON'T YOU KNOW?!?" I yelled on the top of my lungs. Oh...oh no...what did I just say...?

"Wait....You...you like me?" Wooyoung widened his eyes. My heart beat fast and my cheeks flushed red. But I saw him smile in the corner of my eyes. "I...I like you too! Ever since school started!"

What?! "What?!" WHAT?!?

"Yeah! Yeah, I like you!"

"No! I hate you! You stole my best friend!" I stepped away from him. What am I doing?!? Go into his arms, stupid!!!

"I...I'll give her back! I'll give you anything if I can have you in return!!!" He stepped towards me.

"N-no~! You...you have a girlfriend!" I kept making excuses. What's wrong with me??? Just hug him and have a happy ending!!!

"I.....Tiffany...I don't like her!!! We have an arranged marriage so I HAVE to be with her but...BUt I really like you!!!" He took more steps forward and I just stayed where I was.

I just stared at him and froze, remembering everything what just happened.

I crashed into him....I yelled at him...He kept dropping my books.....I cried.....I accidently said I like him......and......HE LIKES ME?!?