I wish I never met you

Being Cinderella's Stepsister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One week…

 

Another week…

 

And another…

 

I can feel frustration building up inside of me…

No matter how hard I tried to make things right…

He would just avoid me…

Now I’m starting to doubt if he actually feels the same way that I do about him…

I wandered around the area near the Han River. I entered the tour boat and stood at the front of the boat. I closed my eyes and felt the cold wind slap against my face…it was just so hard. I had to go back to my life and all the mess…but I was ready to go through everything…just for him.

 

It was back to school again and Hera just HAD to sit next to him and just flirt all she could. I really hate her. I know that she does it on purpose because she knows that I love Sehun, everyone does anyway so I couldn’t care any less. But what hurt me wasn’t because she did this… he didn’t even push her away and even pays some attention to her.

And I couldn’t even do anything about it…

Does he really not love me?

I swallowed all this and just tried to forget it.

I just had to bear with it.

I saw him walk towards my direction with a smile but it faded away as soon as he saw me and he turned to go in the opposite direction.

I caught up to him

‘Sehun…’

‘What?’

His voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter