Drinking alone

Yoona's feelings~

"Ah.. Sica I don't think you should in let them figure out themselves and if you wanna help then help Taeny they're not so well lately." Yuri let out as she watches her lover grabbing clothes from the floor and getting dressed. 

Jessica turned her head and looked at Yuri who was getting up from bed "Taeny will never bring a guy home, they're deeply in love but Seohyun and Yoona are way too stubborn to admit it so they probably stay with Seung Gi oppa and Changmin oppa!" She let out pouting a little. 

Yuri sighed then just grabbed a towel "I need a shower.." she let out and looked at Sica in the eyes, the blondie smirked. 

"We're just going to shower.. You byunSica!" Yuri let out grinning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long day of work Im Yoona went to her dorm as usual she walked to the elevator and waited for it to come down some minutes passed as she checks her phone and soon the elevator doors opened revealing some familiar figures. 

Changmin was fixing Seohyun' s hair as she's blushing. A second later they notice Yoona who was looking at them. 

"Yoona unnie!" Seohyun let out with a smile while Changmin waves also with a smile on his face then he grabbed Seohyun' s hand and walked out of the elevator. 

Yoona entered to the elevator and simply said "Hi.." then pressed the button to close the doors. 

"What's wrong with her?" Changmin asked to Seohyun worried about Yoona because she's cheerful whenever they meet. 

The couple fast brush it off and went to enjoy the night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the dorm Yoona was taken aback for just happened, she just sat in front of the tv and starting changing channels with a sad expression on her face. That moment of Seohyun and Changmin acting very couple like was killing her inside. 

The tv was not that interesting at all to her, it was cause that Changseo moment was repeating inside her head again and over again. 

"She seemed happy.." Yoona murmured as the remote slips from her hand and fell on the floor. 

Soon the members got out of their rooms. "We're going out to eat.. Wanna come with us?" Yuri asked worried as everyone is grabbing their coats. 

Yoona looked other way "I'm not feeling like it... I'm tired!" She lied. 

The members understood that she wanted to be alone and didn't bug her anymore except for Sooyoung who went to the kitchen fast then brought her some bottles of beer. 

"You seem like you need one of these." She said with a smile putting it on the table in front of Yoona. 

Yoona smiled "Maybe.." she let out then Sooyoung beated her softly on her arm before leaving with the other girls. 

"Love you Yoona!" Tiffany shouted with eye smile as Taeyeon pouts. 

Yoona smiled definitely her members are the best she thought happy then started drinking by herself as she watches tv. 

After some hours of drinking alone Yoona end up sleeping on the couch.The first one on getting back home Seohyun,.

She noticed Yoona sleeping on the couch with the tv and the empty bottle on the white table. 

"Yoona unnie!" The maknae let out then turned off the tv and tried woke up Yoona. 

"Unnie the couch is uncomfortable let me take you to your room.." Seohyun said trying to carry Yoona, but she failed that skinny girl was kinda heavy. 

Yoona opened her eyes then sat to keep drinking not noticing Seohyun was there. "Yoona unnie!" She said sad. 

Yoona looked at her. It seemed like she was crying before "Seohyun.." she said then drank from her beer. 

Seohyun Sat next to her "Unnie stop drinking.." she said trying to take the bottle away. 

"Leave me alone.." the older of the two replied annoyed removing her hand harshly Seohyun was shocked Yoona has never treated her like that. 

Yoona looked down "I don't know what's going on with me?" She said confused with her hands in her head. 

"Unnie.." Seohyun said messaging her back softly. Yoona turned to look at her and slowly get closer to Seohyun' s face. 

Their forheads connected for a few seconds Seohyun gulped before Yoona close the gap between their lips. 

It was a soft kiss at first but as soon Yoona' s hand got to Seohyun' s cheek turned into a bolder one. 

Seohyun was confused she thought Yoona loved Seung Gi oppa l, she opened her eyes and didn't know if she should stop her or not. 

Yoona couldn't control herself anymore, she kept kissing Seohyun but couldn't help to kiss her neck. 

Seohyun blushed "Unnie..." she let out embarrased trying to stop her but she couldn't it felt good 

Yoona' s hand goes up and down on Seohyun' s thigh and she's is uncomfortable with Yoona biting while kissing her neck. 

"Unnie stop... " Seohyun let out whispering so low that was impossible for Yoona to hear. 

Suddenly Seohyun' s phone that was on the table started to ring. Yoona stopped her assault then saw Seohyun' s face, one tear was rolling down her cheek. 

Yoona notice she was almost on top of the maknae so she removed herself. Seohyun grabbed her phone then went to her room. 

"What was I about to do?" Yoona asked to herself then grabbed another beer.