Seducing Yoona!

Yoona's feelings~

"I'm telling you, in her mind is okay to be jealous even if she haven't approximated you in that kind of intimate way or haven't told you anything!" Sica said sure. 

Seohyun looked down wondering about is she should tell or not tell about their kiss in the elevator a few weeks ago. 

"So she wants not responsibilities but also doesn't want you dating someone else so what worked for me and Seobang was jealousy and seducing tactics the ones that I explained you before!" Sica said convinced

Seohyun got up from the couch "I'll think about that.. thanks unnie!" She said before returning to her room. "Seohyun fighting!" She replied.

Seohyun landed on her bed "Seducing tactics.." she whispered looking at the ceiling "Can I do something like that? I'm not y as Jessica Unnie!" She thought before she slowly close her eyes.

~The next day~ In the living room~ 

"What are you going to do?" Yuri asked to her child which was next to her on the couch watching a moving while eating some cheetos. 

Yoona looked at her unnie " What? About what?" She asked pretending not to understand. Yuri smirked "About your overprotective side of Seohyun.." she said whispering. 

​Yoona smiled "Don't know what are you talking about? You're so funny Unnie!" She said using her aegyo. 

Everyone turned their attention on them since Yoona only uses her aegyo in special occasions or disturb someone sleeping as a prank. 

The doorbell rang Sooyoung went to open the door while Yoona pouts "Maybe is Yonghwa." She said still not happy about it. 

Yuri only smiled. 

"Changmin oppa!" Sooyoung let out shocked then smiled. "Changmin oppa!" Yoona said happy then got up to say hi to one of her favorites sunbae. 

He putted his hand on her hair and smiled "You're so happy to see me today huh?" He said completely ignoring why Yoona was so happy. 

"Finally no more Yongwha, When I tell Changmin oppa he's been coming to our dorm to visit Seohyun he'll pay and no more Seohyun for him.." Yoona thought with a grin

"Welcome oppa Do you want some juice?" Sunny asked as the others were happy seeing him. "Ahh.. mmm...okay!" He said with a smile before getting comfortable on the couch. 

Sooyoung,Yoona, Yuri and Jessica were looking at him as Sunnh brings the Juice. 

"Girls...*Gulp* I been thinking.. Is Seohyun home?" He asked confused the Sunny bright him the Juice and sat on the floor. 

"She's recording as taitiseo!" Yoona answered. 

He took a deep breath "Well.. I was.. *Looks other way then return to look at the girls who were on the floor sitting paying attention to him* I decided that.. I want to invite Seohyun to a date!" He said flustered then drank his juice at once.

 Everyone were speechless.

"Oppa so cool!" Jessica said breaking the silence. "You have my blessing!" Sooyoung said with a smile. 

 Yuri looked at Yoona who was still thinking about it. "Go for her oppa" Sunny said. 

Yoona bit her lower lip and she was kinda pouting as Jessica observes and smirk "Oppa you're good so.. *scratches her head and looks other way* go ahead!" She said not looking at him.

"Thanks girls I was really nervous." He said before get up ready to leave. 

​ Once he was gone the girls starting to chat about while Yoona was preparing food for herlself. 

"Changmin oppa is so cool!" Sunny said as Yoona pouts in the kitchen not saying a word. "If they start dating they would be a really good looking couple!" Soothing said amazed. As Yoona tries to ignore their comments. 

"What about their first night together?" Jessica said with a smirk. 

"ENOUGH!" Yoona let out mad, the four girls looked at her then the youngest just took a deep breath and got back to her cooking ignoring them. 

 Sooyoung and Sunny looked at eachother "What's wrong with her?" They whispered to Yulsic couple. 

Taetiseo gets back home. 

Jessica went to the maknae room and told her everything (Yoona' s reaction to Changmin oppa confession) 

"i don't believe it unnie.. I'll go shower!" Seohyun said not believing and rathered ignore all that. 

​ After a few minutes Jessica saw Yoona watching a movie alone and eating a lot "Something tells me that this has to do with Changmin oppa' s confession!" She thought then sat next to her.

"What's with face Yoona?" Jessica asked. "What face? This is my face!" She answered annoyed.

Jessica smirked "Mad on nothing, you're one of her best friends you can approve or disapprove if you want, Seohyun can be really stubborn but when Yoona says anything She pays attention to it carefully since the two are very close!" She said as watches her nails  

Yoona stopped eating then thought about it. 

"If i were you I'll go right now to tell her the cons of that non started relantionship!" Jessica said carelessly. 

Yoona got up fast "I have to go to the bathroom!"  She said lying to the grinning Sica who had an idea of what might happen now. 

Yoona fast entered to the room not realizing Seohyun was only in underwear putting cream on her thighs "Yoona unnie!" She let out shocked. 

Yoona looked other way trying to hide her embarrassment, she was red actually this the  first time she has seen this much of Seohyun, the maknae was always the type of doing those things alone. 

Seohyun thought about what Sica said and maybe is time to try it, she gathered all courage then walked in a seductive way to the older girl. 

"I thought there was nothing here you didn't know, why you're acting like this?" Seohyun asked witha mischievous grin.

 Yoona gulped and she was still looking other way. "I.. just.. just.. wanted to talk to you.." she said nervous as her heart beats fast and trying hard not to look to Seohyun big assets in front of her. 

Seohyun smirked "About what?"  She asked acting dumb. "Changmin oppa!" The older of the two replied annoyed and turned to look at the younger girl. 

YoonA could 't help to let her ert side come out for a moment she looked at the younger girl from head to toe then her lips trying to control herlself  "When Seohyun grew up this much?" She thought nervous and suffocated. 

"Are you jealous unnie?"  Seohyun asked playfully teasing the older girl. "I.. I.. just...want you.. to be careful!" She replied almost stuttering. 

Seohyun grabbed her hand then putted on her chest. "Her heart is racing just like mine!" Yoona thought blushing and now she was even more attracted to the maknae.

"Liar.. i see it.. You..You're dying of jealousy.. " Seohyun let out seductively as she gets closer to her face slowly, Yoona was frozen one part of her wants Seohyun to be closer But the other thinks "this is dangerous back off!" 

Seohyun was a few inches away from Yoona' s lips, the older of the two has already her eyes closed anticipating the moment. Seohyun smiled then just turned around grabbed her clothes on the bed and started dressing like nothing happened. 

Yoona opened her eyes  she was expecting a kiss "What?" She whispered as Seohyun is already dressed "Do you think I'm going to let your confusion kiss me?" She said before moving Yoona out of her  way and leave the room.

"Stupid Seohyun!" Yoona said irritated She really wanted that kiss.