Don't h8 me!

Yoona's feelings~

"That's what it is.. A dream just that Yoona don't worry!" A semi Yoona talks to herself. Suddenly something hit her . "Get up already Don't you remeber your CF?" Yuri asked as she puts her black jacket on. 

Yoona opened her eyes then realized she was sleeping face down and that it was really late. "Danm it!" She said before running to the bathroom. 

​ Yuri chuckled "She's never going to change!" She let out. 

Yoona chaged at the speed of light, she went to the kitchen and saw her bunnies there having a nice breakfast. She noticed Seohyun wasn't here but she didn't ask for her "Her schedule must be packed too." She thought. 

Yulsic couple noticed the vibe between Taeyeon and Tiffany but didn't get their butts involved. "Seobang you the dishes, I prepared breakfast!" The ice girl said.

Yuri pouted first but then saw Sica intense glare and just smile "Whatever my princess wish!" She said nervous then kissed her cheek softly getting an "Aww cute!" From Fanny. 

Taeyeon didn't say anything She just looked other way. "I should better go now Bye Unnies!" She said with a Donna on while she grabs some napkins then she just run away. 

Once Yoona got home from work the only thing she saw was Seohyun reading a book in the living room "Saeohyun." She said shocked seeing her so late reading a book. 

Seohyun looked at her but couldn't help to think about their kiss. "We need to talk!" The older of the two said before sitting next to the other. 

Seohyun closed her book then just looked at the cover. "Yoona unnie..I.. " 

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday, I don't know why I did something like that? I like Seung Gi oppa a lot!" Yoona said interrupting Seohyun. 

Seohyun felt like Yoona was breaking her heart into millions pieces on her face. The only thing she could do was staying silence as she talks. 

"That's why I think the best is to.." 

"Forget!" Seohyun said completing her sentence. 

Yoona smile feeling relieved "YES!" She said  then her world crashed when she saw Seohyun tears rolling  down her cheeks. 

"Seohyun.." She let out serious tried to hold her hand "Don't touch me!" The maknae let out taking a deep breath serious. Yoona was completely confused while Seohyun got up and walked to her room ignoring the older girl.

The next days Seohyun wouldn't speak to Yoona not even a single hi, everyone wondered why but didn't ask. The only thing Yoona could do was spending her time on her room it was obvious Seohyun didn't want to talk to her or share the same car whenever they go out.

One day Yoona got tired of it and gathered the enough courage to go to Seohyun' s room. She knocked but thought it better so she just opened the door. Seohyun was reading a book on her bed.

"Yoona.. ughh I guess I'll leave you alone!" Hyoyeon said as she stops surfing on the net from the laptop.

Seohyun didn't even move "There's no need!" She said coldly. Yoona looked at Hyoyeon and gave her sign to go out.

"I'm feeling starving!" The older one said before going out of the room.

Yoona locked the door "Seohyun." She called after. The maknae didn't bother to look at her. "Seohyun.." she called again this time with a sadder tone of voice. 

Seohyun sighed then closed her book and payed attention to the older girl in front of her. "Why you act like this? I can't stand it!" She let out pouting to not cry. 

Seohyun felt bad inside "You don't stand me loving you or hating you!" She answered, Yoona sat next to the maknae "I can't stand this.." she whispered as her tears were about come out "Not from you!" She said louder then looked at her. 

Seohyun bit her lower lip then looked other way to not feel worst. "I rather you to love me than hate me.. Don't do that... Don't do that I'm not used to be without you!" She said already crying.

Seohyun was already crying too she hugged the older girl. "I could never hate you.." She whispered. Yoona smiled a little. 

 The two stood like that for a few minutes before Yoona breaks their hug, She kissed Saeohyun forehead's sweetly before leaving the room. 

~The next day~ 

Yoona got early, she got ready for schedule of the day but she can't go with an empty stomach she went to the kitchen to her surprise there was someone there preparing her breakfast. 

Yoona stood there hypnotized looking at the good looking younger girl wearing a white simple dress that suits her the best humming a song while prepares everything.

Seohyun notice someone staring her "Huh.. Yoona unnie!" She said shocked while Yoona smiled embarrassed. "Good Morning!" She said then goes to the fridge to grab the milk.

Seohyun grabbed the cereal and a bowl then gave it Yoona "Thanks..." She said with a charming smile. Fast the Maknae grabbed her toasts and sat in front of Yoona. 

While eating they were quiet, Yoona couldn't help to stare the younger girl, her pink lips flawless skin and the cute way she eats her toast. 

"Yoona unnie!" Seohyun said several times but grabbed Yoona' s attention when she waved her hand. 

Yoona woke up from Seohyunland and looked at the younger girl. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Your phone is ringing!" She replied pointing at the phone which was on the table.

"OHHH I'M LATE AGAIN!" Yoona said before get up and run away.

Seohyun sighed. "Thanks Seohyun." Yoona said shocking Seohyun who thought she was already gone. Yoona run away but this time she opened and closed the door.

Seohyun smiled.