Jelousy!

Yoona's feelings~

"It's so good being here now!" A comfortable Yoona said with he eyesr closed on Seohyun' s bed. The maknae ignored her and kept on reading her book. 

Yoona opened her eyes waiting for some reaction from the other girl but still she was al focused on her book "I hate when you do that!" She mumbled with a pout after a few seconds a mischievous grin appeared on her face, she covered the page with her hand. 

"Unnie!" The maknae let out shocked while Yoona on purpose was trying to change the page of her book with her hand. 

Seohyun got up fast from bed "Why? I'm trying to read.." she said not so happy to the grinning Yoona. "That was fun" she said before get up. 

Seohyun sighed. "I should better bother Yuri oppa!" The older of the said as she walks out of the room. 

~Yulsic~ 

​ The Yulsic couple was watching a movie in the living room with Sunny. Yeah everyone in the group knows about them since the 9 girls have no secrets between them. 

"Huh? Yoona what's with the face?" Yuri appa asked as Sica was resting her head on her lap. "What's wrong Yoona?" The ice princess also asked noticing that hee child my not be doing well. 

 Sunny was only focused on singing the tv commercial. 

Yoona Sat there with her fake parents "Seohyun is reading a book and I'm bored, Yuri appa only spends time with you Sica unnie!" She said using her aegyo. 

"Why are you making me feel bad? Stop using that voice! Where's Seung Gi oppa?" She asked coldly as Yuri only smiles.. 

Yoona sighed "I'm not feeling like thinking about it!" She thought, The doorbell brought her back to earth. "Go open the door our show already began!" Sica let out in a bossy tone of voice.

Yoona grunted before go and open the door as the three girls on the sofa watch the drama. 

The three girls turned to see who was. "Oppa!" She let out shocked "Don't tell.. You were passing by again and decided to say hi.. Again!" She said not caring if she was being rude. 

Yonghwa felt exposed "Hi there Yoona!" He said smiling nervously.

​ The three girls on the sofa got up and said to Hi to oppa. 

"So oppa what's with the flowers? Seohyun deserves better ones!; Yoona said pointing at it. Yonghwa felt embarrased. 

"Shhh Yoona!" Yuri said slapping her shoulder softly. "It's a joke!" She replied innocently. 

Sunny smiled awkwardly "Yoona call Seohyun tell Oppa is here!" She said pushing Yoona plafully to release the tension between them. 

"Oppa have a seat!" Sica said enjoying this moment and hitting Yuri' s arm with her elbow whenever something funny happens.

~ In the room~ 

"Seohyun.. Yonghwa came to see you!" Yoona let out serious, Seohyun looked at her "Really?" She asked as Yoona looked other way and filled her cheeks with air. 

Seohyun took that as a yes so just got up fixed her hair, when she was about to go out a hand grabbed her by her wrist. 

"What's wrong?" The maknae asked. 

Yoona looked at her "You seriously are going go to go out like that??? Your shorts are way too tiny, I can see your !" She said. 

"What? I have always wore them, those shorts were your present!" Seohyun let out confused. 

Yoona got caught "Well..  that was a year ago.. You have grow up so fast so CHANGE!" She said rising her tone of voice. 

"NO!" The maknae replied showing her stubbornness. 

Yoona grabbed Seohyun by her shorts and tried to remove them, the two girls were forcing and somehow they end up on bed with Yoona on top. 

"My are showing STOP UNNIE!!" Seohyun shouted the last part as the two were forcing "I'll give you a coin for something that haven't seen before!" She let out stretching the shorts as she's forcing with Seohyun

Suddenly someone opened the door and caught them in that completely weird situation. "WOA! Seohyun, Yonghwa oops is waiting!" The Black pearl said smirking as Seohyun removes Yoona off. 

Seohyun grabbed some pants fast then changed in front of the two and got out to say hi. 

"Yoona what the hell was that?" Yuri asked grinning like ert. "Nothing!" She answered blushing. "What the hell is wrong with me lately?" She thought confused. 

During their chat Yoona couldn't help to show her jealously as she goes in, out for certain circumstances like going to kitchen for water, going to bathroom, going back to the kitchen etc. 

The only one who noticed that was Sica who was kinda irritated of Yonghwa presence already since she can not hold, kiss or any kind of skinship in front of him with Yuri. 

​ After a few hours Yonghwa finally went home now the only one in the living room sitting on the couch  was Sica watching tv.

Seohyun sighed then sat next to her unnie. 

"Do you like him? Sica asked still watching tv. "Mmm sort of..i don't know." The maknae answered. 

Sica smirked "You mean you like Yoona more!"  She said not impressed. "Ehhh how did you know?" She asked impressed.

"Been watching you.. Maknaes!" Jessica let out as Seohyun was still surprised. "Lucky you, I'm going to help you to get that punk!" She added.

Seohyun looked down "That's impossible!" She said kinda sad.

"I got Yuri!" Jessica said proving her point.

"Okaaay.." Seohyun let out hoping that Sica is right.