Amber No!

My Sister And I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

 

I came to pick up the guys we are gonna have a guys night out it will be fun and we will drink until we pass out. I want to party today and forget about school for a day. We deserve this specially since Amber woke up were happy he is back to his dorky self. I picked up Tao first his closes to My house then I picked up Peniel and then Hyunseung and the rest. Amber and I gave eveyone exept Hyunseung the fake ID's to get in the club.

A while later we were all drunk exept Hyunseung he will be our ride home since we can't drive he will drive My Escalate 

 

Jessica's POV


I was sleeping when I felt Amber kissing me I was happy he finally came home is already 3 in the morning. I was worried he got hurt or something happened he never comes home this late and I told his friends to be back by 11. I turned around and Amber immediately kissed me I was taken back with the sudden kiss but I kissed him back. A while later Amber started to lift My shirt up but I stopped him I told him I was tired and we should sleep I could tell he was drunk he smelled like alcohol he must have drinker a lot. He didn't listen to me and tried to take of My shirt off again. I told him I didn't want to do it right now that I was tired but no matter how many time. I told him he tried to take off My shirt. He ripped My shirt off and My shorts along with My and bra. I was scared why is he doing this.

I screamed for him to let me go but he didn't he kept trying to kiss me I tried to push him away from me but I couldn't he was too strong for me. I was so scared and was screaming for help. I screamed for Tiffany to come help me.

Jessica: TIFFANY HELP! Please!
I was beginning to cry and trying to get Amber to stop but he didn't listen. Just then Tiffany came in running and tried to get Amber off me but she couldn't.

 

Tiffany's POV


I was sleeping when I headed Jessica scream for help. I panicked and went to her room. I was shocked with what I saw she was and Amber was trying to Jessica I tried to help her but I couldn't Amber is too strong. I looked for something that could help and I got a lamp and hit Amber an the head with it I knew it wouldn't hurt him that bad so I quickly graved it and hit him with it. I was so scared I ran to Jessica when Amber fell an the ground I hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter