Spending Time Together

My Sister And I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV


Jessica Noona came to wake me up early because umma and appa are going on a business trip for two weeks. I was sad I will miss then, Jessica Noona will miss them too. I took got up and went to bid them goodbye and good luck for their business trip. I hugged umma and appa.

Umma Liu: Take care of each other. Amber remember to do your homework I'll be asking your sister to check if you did your homework everyday. 

Appa Liu: Listen to you sister Amber and Jessica take care of your brother make sure he eats. Take care of each other and not parties unless you ask ok?

Amber & Jessica: Yes Umma Yes Appa good luck. We Love you. 

They lest after we said our goodbyes. I went up to My room and took off My shirt it was hot. I got under the covers and I started to fall asleep. I heard a knock on My room. I knew it was Jessica Noona I told her to come in. She asked me if she could sleep with me. I lifted the covers and told her to come join me. She laid down on My bed next to me while I hugged her.

She notice I only had My boxers on and started to massage My abs. She was only wearing her and bra. We fell asleep after a little while. I woke up to My phone ringing. I looked at the called ID and it was Tao. He must be here already. I looked at the time and it was 5. Wow we slept that mush. I woke up Jessica Noona while I answered My phone. 

Tao: Amber hey are you up I been calling you and ringing your door bell. I'm outside you house. 
Amber: I'm sorry I fell asleep. 
Tao: Isn't you sister there.
Amber: Yea she must be taking a shower. I'll be right down. 
Tao: Ok hurry Peniel needs to go pee.

I hanged up and woke up. Jessica. I told them Peniel and Tao were here already she got up and ran to her room but not before giving me a kiss. I got up and put a shirt and shorts on then I went to open the door for Peniel and Tao. They greeted me and I let them in. I told them I'll be right down in a few minutes I told them to take a sit and turn on the tv if they wanted to.

I went to My room to take a shower and got dressed.

      

I asked Jessica Noona if she was ready I knocked on her door and she told me to come in. I opened the door and she was I was going to close the door but she told me to come in she said she needed help to pick out what she will wear.

 

I helped her pick out what she was going to wear and we kissed for a few minutes then I went down and told the guys Jessica is coming down she just needs to get her phone and purse.

We talked until she came down and the guys greeted her. We waited for Tiffany and Yoona to arrive. They came here a few minutes later we all took My dad's car because we all fit in the car. We got to the garage and we angered the car.

I drove all of us Tiffany Noona called shogun and sat in front with me. I locked at. Jessica Noona she got a little jealous. I texted her when we got to the mall not to be jealous I only see her and Tiffany Noona is only My friend. She texted me and told me she could't help it she was a little jealous but she know we are just friends. I send her a message saying I'll make it up to her right now. When I was sending the text I went next to her and I graved her hand and put it an My arm. She loves to hold My arm when ever we came to the mall, When we go walking with friends or when go to the park with our friends. She has always Loved that she says guys won't bother her if they see her holding my arm. It has worked.

We got inside the mall and went to My favorite store and started looking at clothes we like to try them out. I picked some clothes and went to try them out to see how I look in them. Jessica picked a few clothes for me and handed them to me. She then went with Tiffany and Yoona to find clothes for them. Peniel and Tao picked clothes as well and they went to the fitting room.

 

Tao's POV

 

I was happy Amber invited me I get to spend time with Tiffany. I have had a crush on her since I met her. I haven't asked her out I'm afraid she will reflect me. I have decided to ask her out today after we are finished with our shopping and once we eat. I hope she accepts me. I will ask her to the movies and to walk around the park it looks beautiful when the sue set shows. I hope the guys don't tease me though. I know Yoona Noona and Jessica Noona will lecture me on how to treat her well and to respect her dictionary and to not rush her into things. I know I will do anything she asks me to do.

I'm picking out some clothes we have a dance coming up and I'm planning to ask her to the dance. I know she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter