Welcome Home Amber

My Sister And I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's POV

 

We made a walcome back home party for Amber. We are just so happy he is ok and will be back home and recover soon. I was just glad that he is back now. I got everything for the decorations with Tiffany's help. She has been helping Jessica Noona get threw this. Tiffany is just a great friend. 

 

Jessica's POV

 

Tiffany and Yoona told me they made a welcome back home part for Amber. She asked me not to tell Amber. I tried My best but he knew I was hiding something. I was helping him change his clothes. Umma was helping him to Appa couldn't come today. He called Amber in the morning. I'm happy his going home today. I get to spend time with him alone at home. I'm sad that Umma and Appa couldn't stay with us they have to go to another business trip. They asked me to take care of Amber and call them if anything happens. They will be leaving tomorrow.

 

Amber's POV


I'm so happy I'm going to be a dad I even cried. I just imagine holding My beautiful baby boy or girl. I wonder if he or she will look like me or Jessica. I just wish our baby is healthy that's all I want. I have planned for when Jessica's stomach begins to show. I'll ask her to run away with me but first we will tell our parents and then will leave. I will give up everything just to be with her. I Love He with all My heart. I have thought about everything. I know Tiffany and Yoona will help us they are really great friends. Tiffany already she will be our son or daughters godmother. She told us she will spoil him or her. I laughed when she told us that.  

I was getting ready to leave the Hospital Jessica Noona is helping me Umma and Appa will be here in a few minutes. It gave us time to talk but I decided we will talk about what we are going to do when we are alone at home. I kissed her and told her everything will be ok. I could tell she was worried and I know is because she doesn't know what to do. I will do anything to make her happy.

Jessica: Amber I'm scared. 
Amber: Baby don't be scared I'm here for you. I won't let anyone hurt you or our baby.
Jessica: I try but I can't what if someone try's to hurt our baby. What if Umma and Appa find out and will force me to abort.
Amber: Jessica listen to me I will not let anyone hurt our baby. I will protect the both of you.
Jessica: I Love You Amber. Thanks for always knowing how to calm me down and making me feel safe and Love you more.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead. I touched her stomach and talked to our baby.

Amber: Hi baby. Is Daddy I will protect you from anyone that tries to hurt you or Mommy.  I Love You. Grow strong inside your Mommy tummy. 

I kissed Jessica's stomach she began to get a little sad because she is still worried. I will try to do anything to make her happy I will get her to forget about thinking that someone will hurt our baby.

 

Tiffany's POV


Jessica has been worried about her baby I get why she's worried but I want her to know I will stay by her side no matter what. She's My bestfriend and will always be. I'll help her with whatever she needs. I already have a place for them to stay. Amber will be discharged from the Hospital today and I'm helping Jess and Tao preparing a welcome home party for Amber.  We have everything ready we just need Amber.

Jessica texted me and told me Amber is going to go get a hair cut and then they will come home so we can surprise Amber. I texted her back and told her everything is ready we just need them. 

A few minutes later............

Tao: Hey baby is Amber coming soon?

Tao asked me. Wait I forgot to tell you Tao and I are going our since a couple weeks ago. His so sweet and always t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter