Please Don't Leave Me.........We Need You

My Sister And I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

Is been a month and Amber hasen't woken up yet. I haven't left his side. Umma and Appa are here with me Umma doesn't want to leave Amber's side either. I need Amber to wake up. He needs to wake up and know something really important. I' trying not to cry so much because I know he wouldn't like it. Peniel and Tao come visit him everyday. Tiffany and Yoona come here and stay with me everyday. I'm happy we have great friends. I told Tiffany and Yoona about Amber and I. They were shocked at first but I'm happy they support me even though I'm in Love with My brother. I had to tell someone about what I found out a few days ago. 

They are always here with me. They are the ones who help me get through this. I'm happy they are here for me they even scold me if I don't eat. They are such great friends.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I hate to see Sica like this. She is so sad and know she has something els in mind. I will try to help her in any way I can. I pray for Amber to wake up. I miss him. I come everyday to visit him and I can't help but cry when Jessica cries to. He looks so fragile. He looks like his sleeping. I want him to wake up. I need him to wake up we all need him specially Jessica.

 

Tao's POV

 

I came to visit Amber why dosen't he wake up. We all need him. I hate to see Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica like this. I try to be strong but I can't help it I cry when ever I see his lifeless body. 

The doctor came in to tell us bad news. 

Doctor: I have some bad news.

Mrs. Liu: What is it doctor. Please tell me.

Doctor: If Amber dosen't wake up we will ask you to decide if you want to disconnect him. He needs to wake up in the next few weeks or he may never wake up...... I'm sorry there's nothing I can do.

3 weeks later...........

Please wake up Amber. We can't loose you.

Wake up. 

I promise I'll do anything you want even skydiving like you want to.

 

Yoona's POV

 

Amber please wake up. We all need you. Jessica needs you the most right now. I know you both Love each other. I'm ok with your relationship. I'm happy for you. You will be happy with the news we have please wake up.

 

Amber's POV

 

I keep hearing My friends and Jessica talking to me. I try to talk to them but I can't I try to move to try to tell them I can hear them but I can't. Why can't I move? Why can't I speak? What happened to me. I try to open My eyes but I can't. 

A few minutes later..........

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to look around but I couldn't it was dark. When. I tried to get up I couldn't there was someone hugging me. I looked closer and it was Jessica Noona. I needed to go to the bathroom but I couldn't every time I try to get up I couldn't I felt a pain on My chest it hurt like hell when I tried to get up. What happened to me? 

I  was trying to wake up Jessica to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter