Love Stoned

Doppelganger Project

     N had texted Hyuk the only vixx member still up to bring him a towel and prayed for the patience not to tie Jeongmin up and put him In the storage closet.
" You should discipline some of your members more Donghyun some of them have no respect " Of course by some he meant one; he was In bed now drying off the rest of his hair . Hyunseong was laying down with his eyes closed on the bottom bunk, but he could still listen. It's kind of hard to imagine anyone actually disliking N but people might like to mess with him just to see his reaction. Doghyun just tries to comfort him by saying the group will grow on him.He himself hasn't warmed up to the VIXX members yet either it's all still new to him. Maybe they should do some team building exercise or something.

    Hiding from N delayed his shower to even later so when he slowly makes his way into his dark room he falls into the single bed exhausted. As far as the mirror prince was concern the bed was his,but it's the bed Ravi fell asleep on where he was watching the movie with Ken . He was a heavy sleeper so he didn't move at all under Jeongmins weight.

" You're in my bed Ravi move" he mumbled shaking his arm and pulling the comforter off of him . Nothing .

" Come on..I'm tired..." He tries to pull him by the arm this time but all it does is turn Ravi onto his side.

Maybe he's dead. All efforts seemed pointless so he just took all of HIS blanket to wrap himself, pushed Ravi more to the wall to steal HIS pillow and faced away from the bed theif to sleep through the night. When Ravi got cold he huddled closer to Jeongmin inching closer to share the back of the pillow and trying to slide his cold limbs under the blanket Jeongmin had reclaimed . He couldn't get into the toasty burrito Jeongmin had wrapped himself in so instead he just put an arm around him and stayed close to his warmth. 

    That night Hongbin had a bad dream. He was a mannequin in a window display in a white blank store. It was his body but he had no voice  and he had a permanent smile on his face. It started to hurt a lot  and his eyes searched for an escape. Everyone outside acted as if they couldn't see him freaking out. Some girls would giggle and smile at how handsome he was and others looked at his outfit and everyone else just ignored him. It's like they only see what they want to see . He started banging on the glass not to get anyone's help but  to break it. Shatter it into a million pieces he couldn't stand It. When he woke up there was some light outside but everyone was still asleep. His eyes hurt so much but he didn't think he could sleep. 
So he decided to get up and clean. Hongbin liked to clean unlike most people. When he dusts he revives the area. When he scrubs it's therapeutic, all the repeated circles calm him . Sweeping is like sweeping the charts and after mopping he sees a dance floor. There were no dishes in the kitchen or laundry yet so he decided to finish by making some tea. He noticed Leo lying on the couch looking out into the space . So he made him some tea too. Leo didn't expect it at all and nodded a thanks. Hongbin went back to bed because he was sure he would pass out this time.


    That afternoon all 12 were scheduled to go to the dance studio to practice a performance that they could do for a special stage together for the first time. There wasn't even a song assigned they had to figure it out themselves . On the Brightside  the practice room was big enough for all of them to have enough space .

" well the whole group has done some covers we are pretty good, do you know the song love stoned by Justin Timberlake it's an English song" Ken suggest seeming to be one of the only people with any energy " let's  show them as a group " hyuk chimes in .

All of vixx slowly get's into position and get ready to show them their serious dance moves . Ravi is in charge of putting the song and the room has fallen silent . All of boyfriend watches in anticipation . soon enough the moment breaks with laughter as " I Got a boy by SNSD comes on.

"Wait Leo , you guys can we do it please ?!" Ravi begs . When Leo moves back and nods they all get into their sassy mode and jump in the choreography. Boyfriend cheers and can't stop laughing and smiling at them, vixx was doing great really they were not ready at how into it they were . Hyuk looked like he was having fun, ravi was like aggressively girly, ken was owning having to shake his but and the fact that leo was doing it at all was just crazy.After they disburse they were applauded and didn't want to look at their new housemates  eyes . 

" It's  okay I think the three mins have done the dance you were talking about before right ?" Donghyun looks at minwoo who nods as hs remembers he gets up and waits for Ravi to play the right song this time with the jo twins at his side. They do the dance smoothly and in sync until the song changes . It was jeongmin who was over next to Ravi grinning now that he had changed the song to "Catallena" by Orange Caramel. They weren't so quick to embarrass themselves and faced away from VIXX hiding in their hands . The rest of them call for them to do it and the 4D Kwangmin is the first to do the dance in front of everyone pulling Minwoo by the arm to join him. The maknae after all was the dancer of their group . After all three mins are doing the cute steps perfectly the room really becomes more relaxed  and energetic . Youngmin sits near hongbin  in the no longer decided room.

" You did good, see we are more than just pretty faces " youngmin is still a little flustered from what he just did.

"Yea I guess so. You should go again " Hongbin wasn't planning on dancing by himself it's a lot different but it is kind of fun and it helps him forget his dream .

" Well there is one song ...".

"Go hongbin go hongbin wooooahhh" he definitely had everyone convinced he can dance  when he tried his best to be y while dancing to "Something" by Girls Day . He had done it before but with guys from other groups but at least this time he wouldn't be compared to ren. Jeongmin had his jaw dropped from being so used to being the pretty boy . He went over to hyunseong and pulled him up by the arm

" Hey we can dance too !" .

The three mins made eye contact and shook their heads knowing what was coming next . Ravi was showing Leo some songs on the iPod since he was the Shiest person in the room . Donghyun stood up to Jeongmins outburst and kindly asked them to play " Touch my body " by Sistar . Oh this was a sight to see . You could tell they didn't practice it exactly the way it was suppose to be but in their expressions they were so serious about it . That's what made it si funny. Hyunseong was probably sure from how much jeongmin spanked him and the  Rap part was just turn up time basically . You could tell they were still working hard  though. Seeing as it was a Sistar song the next one came  on by the same artist which was" Loving you  " a song that Donghyun had done with other members from different groups a few years ago. Still in his fierce leader attitude he tried to remember the choreography to the best of his ability. The song was a lot easier and he even sang along out  loud to his little audience. 

  Everyone seemed to have lost focus on what they were suppose to be doing seriously so in order to get things under control N breaks out In the well known dance of 24 hours by sumi. No one was expecting it especially donghyun who questioned if this was a battle of the leaders . Once N was on the floor and his expression was the most confident look one could give  everyone gave him the attention he asked for . They clapped and Donghyun even bowed jokingly making N shake his head . " Okay now let's all practice for real this time we have a lot of work to do ".

 Due to their procrastination they hadn't had a time to cool off and rest so the two groups were doomed to pile into the small van as they are. Many of them were too tired to complain and some like Minwoo and Ravi took their shirts off. Donghyun felt even hotter now since the maknae was sitting on him shirtless now.Minwoo has been someone he wants to protect and keep close to him, he really wishes that this whole thing isn't going to be too hard on him even if he is older now . The same could be said for all of the others it won't be long before things get more serious . Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe he hopes that the clone project fails, it's not okay, but is there a choice really? He turns his head to Leo who was sitting with hyuk on his lap looking out the open window. Such a quiet guy probably has so much to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.s  in case you didn't know the 3 mins are Minwoo , Kwangmin and Youngmin  that's what they used to be called and yes i know Jeongmin is a min too but idk he just wasn't included anyway Please enjoy the videos they are great , it was hard ending this chapter I will try harder <3

Vixx I got a boy  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02T1N1hhH0E

Hongbin boy version of something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSFc4MzKs9c

N 24 hrs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g28nHwItFs

Vixx Love stoned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJls0gIVqzo

3mins Love stoned https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5wyaAfjrM

3 mins catallena https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHfY1NqKb7I

Boyfriend Touch My Body https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXN0EiARwaE 

Boy version of loving you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIb9HMOHYNk