The Decision

Doppelganger Project

  It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The group VIXX hadn't gathered together in such seriousness since their pre-debut evaluations. They knew what type of industry this was and that their manager always tried to look out for them, but still they weren't ready for the six freshly cut, printed, and stapled copies of their new contracts laid out before them 
In a line. They knew they had to look straight at the people in charge but they all desperately wanted to look at each other.

The head CEO of the company finally spoke on behalf of the table.
“Oh, boys you look like you are selling your souls to the devil hahaha relax this is what you want to do after all isn't it?" 
They all tried not to show their hesitation and nodded. 
"Good that's what I thought now everything's the same except for two minor things. One being a small raise, isn't that wonderful?" He smiled expecting them to do the same.

The boys tried to lighten up a little and some smiled, Leo did not, and Hongbin let out a nervous laugh. 
"The other thing is you have to agree to participate in is the new cloning experiment that Jellyfish Entertainment has decided to under go to increase VIXX's popularity to increase our success. This means you are giving us permission to use your DNA to make clones of you which if successful can be sold at such an unbelievable price to match our idols of course....Just think of them as dolls. Not voodoo dolls, but live sized dolls. Do we have an agreement?" 
He really tried to sugar coat this to the best of his ability.

The truth is even with hard work it's hard to even stand a chance against companies like SM and YG. Sure, VIXX finally had their first win but who knows if it will happen again.

He isn't evil he just needs to try out the possibilities for this group. 
     Now it couldn't be helped, they all had to turn to their leader N. He could see Hyuk’s eyes peering down at him for guidance, he was so young yet so tall. Hongbin, decided to stare at his own feet, perhaps because it's always been about his looks with people. Ravi, who was right next to N, was smiling for the whole group; trying to show N reassurance, no matter what happens. Usually they would have time to talk about it but that doesn't seem like something they have time to do. Sometimes N wished he wasn't the leader because it felt like the lives of everyone in the room and a ton of pressure was bearing down on him. Ken, was looking at him before but then decided to look at Leo, who was most certainly not okay with this. N watched as Ken took Leo's hand into his own, making Leo look at him sadly before letting it go. Ken then looked back at N with a weak smile. 
    Who was N to decide the morality of s and himself?

They had already come this far; it would be devastating to throw it all away!

What would their lives be without VIXX?

Maybe the whole cloning thing won't even work?

N was the first to walk up to sign his contract. His hand was shaky, so he had to sign his name fast.

Cha HakYeon. 
"You should know you aren't the only group that will be doing this, if it makes you feel better to know. You will be sharing a new dorm with the group Boyfriend. Think of it as a new experience! Become friends, because you will be doing some promoting and dealing with this experience together. Welcome to the future boys!" 
   The name sounded familiar but it didn't make N feel any better at all. He felt a pang in his heart and let out a sigh. He wondered how the other group went about the whole thing, if their leader felt the same way.  
   When Leo was walking back from signing his contract he asked to be excused, in his quite voice, and without waiting for permission; kept walking straight out the door. The sound of his feet echoed and N felt that echo for the entire day. 

    Boyfriend’s manager actually gave them time to think especially since they would be dealing with the twins DNA, which will be handled delicately.

They sat in their living room.

The twins had always been bothered with a sense of self-identity, because of obvious reasons, but this is selling their name and showing that they can actually be replaced.

    Sure, they weren’t going to be replaced with themselves since that wouldn't make sense. But none of the members could picture a copy of them, in the flesh, walking around somewhere. Jeongmin was the first to break the silence.  

“Hyung do you really think it would work?" 
Hyunseong thought about it more.

“If it doesn't, would that be a good thing?" He looked at all s except for the leader who stood quiet.  
He was staring at the three youngest the entire time, biting his nail.

What would their families think?

He was suppose to take care of them...

They've grown so much, yet there wasn’t a sign of what the right decision was…

He didn't want to play god.

He just wanted what was best for them.

Minwoo, the maknae, broke the tense atmosphere.

“Lets just do it and whatever happens, happens." He tried to smile and be optimistic like he knew his Hyung Youngmin usually was.

Yet the twins, the left and right chopsticks, Youngmin and Kwangmin, were a bit scared. But they knew no matter how hard things got they will always go through it together.  

“Right." They said in sync.  

Jeongmin joined in.

“Right. Maybe it will make me taller!"

They all laughed and Hyunseong put his arm around Donghyun.

“Don't worry about it, it’s okay."  
It would take a lot more than that for a while to reassure him but a lot of the times in life you can't ever be sure of anything really, you just have to trust it will be okay. 
He brought his hands together.

“Okay, are you guys ready?"  
There was a combined ‘yes!’ as an answer. 
“1,2,3…I’M YOUR BOYFRIEND!" 
Their signature greeting made it official.

Everything, he knew, was soon going to be happening really fast. Very soon they will be living with VIXX, 12 people to one house and zero promises. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promise the other chapters will be longer. This is my first time doing a crossover and a more serious story so i can't wait to know what you all think about it!!! The first time i saw N i thought he looked just like jeongmin, now not so much but still i hope you like the story and want to keep reading<3 <3 <3