New Roommates

Doppelganger Project

 

    Sign here, initial here, confirm this, go there, finger print there , call this number , go to this address , process this , here's your new schedule and pack your things. For two weeks straight it's all they've heard . It's not that the people who they work with aren't nice it's just that this is a big deal so they really can't help it , but it would still be appreciated to be treated like people not products . Both groups have to get up really early to be driven to their new dorm house on a Sunday morning . Seeing as it was winter the sun had still not risen so many of the members in each group fell asleep. They expected the meeting to be awkward seeing as it felt like an arranged marriage . Boyfriend got there first but decided to wait for Vixx before they would settle down . There were two floors ; the bathroom and three bedrooms were upstairs while one bedroom , the kitchen and the living room were downstairs . Donghyun thought it would be a good idea to mix the groups with the rooming situation even though there's enough space for each group to have their own two rooms it wouldn't really bring them closer.  When the other group arrived they greeted boyfriend very politely 

"WE ARE REAL V-I-X VIXX imnida" of course Boyfriend bowed to them too 

"IM YOUR BOYFRIEND " Minwoo laughed a little realizing that they were technically elders by how long their group has been out  in this case and calling themselves their boyfriends. 
      It was decided that they would introduce themselves individually over a simple breakfast of  ramen  since they were all tired and hungry. Hyunseong took this job upon himself while the others placed their things aside and tried to gather in the same area somewhat ; there wasn't really a big dinning table or enough couches .  Ravi was already fast asleep in the armchair where Hyunseong was sitting before, and N sat on one of the arms of it beside him . Ken went and got a chair to bring to the living room and offered it to Leo before going back to get more .Leo looked like he was fine with standing the whole time,but he couldn't be rude to ken especially in front of their new housemates , just like how many people don't understand and judge him .  The twins looked at each other , they knew this will all take a lot of getting use to . Both wondered how  long it would take for vixx to tell them apart and who's going to room with Leo .  Donghyun stood up and went to the kitchen to help hyunseong serve everyone passing by a chair carrying ken . Minwoo offered the now vacant seat to Hyuk " Us maknaes have to stick together" 
    Ken gave one chair to hongbin and sat the other down for himself in between s . The awkward silence carried on even the most social members weren't up for it right now . Ken keeps looking like he's about to say something but doesn't. N was playing with Ravis hair out of boredom with one hand which soothed himself so his eyes were now closed . s didn't worry that he'd fall either knowing he can perform an entire dance routine blindfolded . Minwoo and hyuk were starting to doze off together. Leo looked at Jeongmin who sat with his head back and legs crossed , he reminded him of N for some reason. He then shifted his attention to the twins  thinking he should be able to differentiate them soon.

   Hi I'm Donghyun the leader , I'm Hyunseong one of the lead vocalist , I'm Jeongmin a vocalist , I'm Youngmin a vocalist , I'm Kwangmin a rapper, and  I'm Minwoo the maknae/rapper/dancer it's nice to meet you . Hopefully they will remember their names and faces easily. Hi I'm N the leader, I'm Ravi the rapper , I'm Hongbin a vocalist , I'm ken a lead vocalist , I'm Hyuk the maknae and vocalist , I'm Leo the other lead vocalist it's nice to meet you too .                          "Well now that the formalities are out of the way I thought it'd be a good idea if different members from each group shared rooms, is that okay with you guys? I think it'd help us all get to know each other better"Donghyun suggested to the Vixx members and this comes as a surprise to his own. N thought it was a great idea,but it would be hard to figure out . First they knew it would be good for the leaders to share the room on the bottom level , not to forget Hyunseong Donghyuns right hand man. Minwoo seems to really want to be Hyuks friend so they are put in a room with Kwangmin someone close to their age and so the two rappers would be together. There was an unquestionable silence when it became the clear the twins weren't sharing a room for what may be the first time ever . Instead of protesting Youngmin asked if he could share a room with Hongbin and Leo because they were singers and very nice .N looked at Leo to see if it was ok with him , after looking at Hongbins smile he just nodded . Leo didn't like to be difficult and was also very shy. Ken wanted to room with Leo but this left him , Jeongmin and Ravi together completing the rooming assignments .he was still happy he thinks this will be a good experience for all of them . Now that that's settled they could all haul their things to their rooms and unpack before they have to go to their medical examination that afternoon . 
 
Ravi was organizing  his sneakers when he noticed all the beauty products Jeongmin had which included almost just as many chap sticks as N , a thought of wondering if his face is just as soft as Ns came to mind before Ravi shrugged it off . ken was singing some song while 'trying' to fix his stuff but it was clear he was distracted . 
 
Youngmin and Hongbin took the bunk beds leaving Leo the single bed to himself he gave them a soft "Thank you " before putting his things away nice and neatly in silence .  Youngmin didn't mind having the top bunk " It's fine really I Used to give Kwangmin the bottom bunk because knowing that 4D idiot he'd get up to pee at night and step right off" Hongbin wasn't sure wether to laugh or feel a little bad so he just gave him a very bright smile , he was the artwork of the group after all . 

Hyuk and Minwoo  became really comfortable and talked alot , Kwangmin had to keep telling them to focus seeing that their room will turn out to be the messiest indeed. " Wow really I guess that makes me the maknae of the maknaes ... does this mean I have to call you hyung?noo wayyyy" Minwoo whined at his realization Hyuk just laughed at him " Let's all just stick to our names " at least Kwangmin wasn't the only sensible one . 

N had a lot of stuff but he worked fast . He said Donghyun should get the single bed because he was the 'old man ' in the room but refused to sit on the lower bunk bed under hyunseong " No offense but I don't want you to crush me in my sleep in the middle of the night " he was still offended seeing as he was the heaviest member even if he got to show off his built body recently . " Fine just let me know if you need help and I'll carry the little leader down" Donghyun didn't want a fight to start on the first day because the feud would go on much longer " Hyunseong have some respect for N and that's why there's a ladder there" . hopefully the other members aren't snapping at each other . 

" Yes we are here for medical examinations I want you guys to not reek havoc and wait patiently until they are through with us ok ? "Donghyun addresses everyone and N backed him up " I know you think haven't we done them already ? Well we have to do them again you can't be too sure then we can go eat as an reward " both leaders were met with a cluster of complaints, agreements, annoyed sounds and questioning of authority . This was definitely going to take at least 5 hours  So they  hid their faces with masks  so everyone thought they were just sick not famous.  They  went through magazines, were glued to their phones, read books , fell asleep , played games , made  bets , lost bets, talked , listened to music and ate even though they would eat afterwards, they were impatient and bored . When they called them it was four at a time thank god  Hyuk , Young min , Kwangmin, and Minwoo went first . The doctors asked the twins a lot of questions and kept checking to make sure they didn't confuse the blood samples . Minwoo and Hyuk mentioned their height and Jeongmin got annoyed    " You kids need to stop growing already !"  Hyuk of course thought nothing of it but Minwoo knew Jeongmin is often jealous of him "Don't forget hyung when they measure you have to take OFF your shoe lifts " it was a good thing they called Jeongmin,N,ken, and Hongbin next . N tried to reassure him " Don't worry height doesn't matter when you have confidence " ken joined "Yea we don't about his height , we use his skin tone ". On the contrary Ns skin was one of the healthiest .Lastly goes Leo ,Ravi, Donghyun and Hyunseong . Although they were some of the older members they all turned out to be in tip top shape still . The doctors told Donghyun that everyone is eligible to be cloned and that the system is already going underway . Ravi wanted to ask how its being done but he might get a answer he doesn't want to hear and remembering how uncomfortable Leo is about the whole situation . "Are we still going to go eat ?" 
" yea of course it's been a long day ". 

    Thank god their  manager gave them money specifically for food because everyone didn't want the same thing , there wasn't anything close to the house , if you say Donghyun is buying then they will seize the opportunity like they were starving kids  and trust me there's always room for dessert. The Vixx members seemed to be more toned down maybe because they insisted on paying for themselves and/or were just organized with these things . You would expect everyone to be tired when they finally got back but many were still lively . The maknaes said they would go to sleep but really they were playing games in their room while Kwangmin read a book . Youngmin and Hongbin were asking each other questions to get to know the other better .   

" Yea I'm the visual, I actually think during mydol they only kept me because of my looks that's how in VIXXTV I was given the nickname 'Art work' it was fun being one though I don't mind . Who's the visual in your group ? " Hongbin regained his bright smile and Youngmin could clearly see why he was the visual.

" Well it's kind of a mess like I was the visual but then again  so is Kwangmin and sometimes it's like Jeongmin is the visual .. we are all handsome lets leave it at that " Hongbin gave him a understanding nod .

"I used to not get many lines but I kept working hard and now I can  show i'm more than just a pretty face . I wonder if our clones will have the same skills we have now or would it be the way we were before training ?" Youngmin didn't get many lines either , it would  be great if he could get a solo one day .  

   Jeongmin and N were staring each other down as they waited for Leo to finish taking a shower . Each one would inch closer until they were both basically on top of the door .

" I was here first " jeongmin argues 

"well I have superiority over you " N throws back at him  

" You are going to take forever " he whines

" No you are going to take forever !" He hopes Leo would take his side when he opens the door , but when Leo's tall figure and dark hair peaks out of the bathroom he just stares at the two before pushing past them. N immediately karate chops jeongmin on the side of his neck as a distraction and runs in but before the door closes the shocked victim manages to have pulled away his towel. He smiles to himself wondering if N had realized yet and starts to walk away.

Ravi and Ken are watching a movie because they were too tired to do anything else, but didn't want to go to sleep yet. Ken suggested inviting others to join them ,but Ravi said not to bother them because they've all had a long day and also because there's only so much room on the bed to be watching a movie from his IPad. About an hour into the movie Ravi fell asleep so ken turned it off and let him be to go wander around the house. He finds himself downstairs, most of the lights in the house were out except ones like that of the kitchen so he decides to make himself some cereal. It feels too quite so he drinks all the milk from his bowl. As he walks back to his room he stops on the first few steps to look back and notices someone is sleeping on the couch. So he goes back down to turn off the light and smiles to himself as he makes his way again 'Sweet dreams Leo'.