Four.

Heaven & Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aww man!" Kai pouted after hearing Sehun's score. Sehun's team had scored 32 minutes and 14 seconds in total. Sehun smirked before saying, "Guess Baekhyun's buying food."

Baekhyun grumbled in annoyance before saying, "It's all because you have Yeonji on your team! That girl is nuts!"

Sehun gave Baekhyun a look before complaining, "Are you calling me incompetent?! Byun Baekhyun!"

"What Oh Sehun?" Baekhyun smirked, taunting him.

They both glared at each other before Kai broke them apart. "Alright alright guys cut it out. You'll get marked down!"

They stuck out their tongues like childish kids to each other before crossing their arms and turning away.

Yeonji had witnessed the whole exchange and shook her head at the scene, whilst she thought about what had happen in the forest.

"36 to 34." Sehun said with a big grin plastered on his face. Yeonji looked at him with no hint of annoyance that Sehun was hoping to get from her. "Alright. What do you want." she asked with her arms crossed.

He walked towards her and Yeonji stared at him. Sehun was so much taller than Yeonji. With Sehun towering above her, Yeonji who was 5'5" only barely went up to his chin.

He leaned forward with his hands in his pockets and his face was directly in front of Yeonji's. He stared at her carefully and she did the same with a bored look. She could feel his warm breath on her lips. He leaned in even more and whispered in front of her lips, "My Yeonji back."

Yeonji replayed what happened earlier in her mind before scoffing. Your Yeonji back? Don't be kidding. I was never yours to begin with.

Sehun pouted and turned away from Baekhyun before the scene of him and Yeonji talking appeared in his mind. His arms loosened and his eyes softened as he turned his head to glance at Yeonji. It seemed weird to suddenly see her so close to him when she was so distant from him for so many years. Suddenly a bunch of thoughts ran through his mind.

10 years ago

"Oppa. Why are you so gloomy?" a little girl asked Sehun with a pout on her face. Sehun looked at her and didn't reply.

"Oppa. It's not good to frown so much! You're going to turn into an old man!" she pestered and pulled his arm.

"Yeonji stop bothering me!" he snarled, but Yeonji wasn't the least bit hurt. She kept pulling his arm until he finally got up.

"What do you want?" he murmured as Yeonji dragged him off. She didn't respond and kept dragging him. Sehun was exhausted and didn't bother fighting back.

Soon, Yeonji came to a stop and Sehun sighed, "Where are we.." but he stopped and looked at his surroundings. It was beautiful. There was a magnificent waterfall and the ground was filled with small daisies, pansies, tulips, and all kinds of colorful flowers. There were butterflies flying around and a couple of fairies stopped in front of Sehun before waving at him. He cracked a small smile and waved back before they took off.

Yeonji giggled as she saw Sehun's amazed face and said, "Oppa. You finally smiled!" She laughed and ran further into the amazing garden before collapsing on the floor and spreading her legs and hands out.

Sehun softened as he looked at how cute she looked on the ground. The sunlight hit her face and it made her look as pure as ever.

"Oppa! Hurry up and come here!" she yelled. Sehun smiled a bit before going to sit down next to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter