One.

Heaven & Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The subtle scenery of the mellow horizon blurs past as the train moved. A girl with long wine red hair sits on the corner seat next to the window, staring at the horizon. She was dressed up in a bright white loose blouse tucked into her dark violet shorts. Around her neck hung a small gold pendant and hanging next to her was a black sword. She had a long black lined blazer to shield her from the harsh wind and black combat army boots.

The train comes to a stop and a man with a dark scowl on his face walks in. He bumps into a young girl standing next to a pole and shoves her saying, "Yah! Watch where you're going!" The young one nods and whimpers an apology. The man grabbed the collar of her shirt and lifts her up. "I can't hear you kid!" He shouts. The girl is close to tears as she mumbles another apology. 

The girl in the corner stood up and walked towards the man expressionlessly. The man turned his head towards the girl and raises his eyebrows, "Haaaah? What do you want brat?" 

The girl wordlessly stares at him. The man drops the young girl and turns his body towards the red-brown haired girl. He raises his fist, but in the next second, he is blown off his feet. He groans and attempts to stand up, but seems to be stuck on the ground. The train comes to another stop and the girl shoots the man a cold glare before turning around and heading out the door with her long blazer flowing behind her. 

"Wait!" The young girl cried out.

The girl turned around. "T-thank you! What's your name miss?" The young girl asks timidly.

The girl stares at the younger one before answering, "Yeonji, Lee Yeonji."

Move you trash."  The boy growled as he gritted his teeth. 

The girl stared at him without any emotion written on her face. Instead of moving, she crossed her arms and stood rooted to the ground. The boy glared at her while the girl stared back calmly. The crowd started to thicken around them as they continued to stare down at each other. 

"Look. They're at it again." Someone whispers. 

"Yeonji's got guts!" A boy laughs as his friend nudges for him to shut up. 

"Tsk. I'm surprised Sehun hasn't beaten her up yet." A girl scoffs as she crosses her arms. 

This encounter within the Academy was known by all the trainees and was considered normal too. As Sehun and Yeonji crossed paths, some sort of bickering will occur. 

"Why is there a crowd? What's going on?" A girl asks as she shoves her way through the crowd.

"You don't know? It's Lee Yeonji and Oh Sehun! Both of their fathers are in the council, and they were childhood friends. But they hate each other!" her friend explains.

"Are you not going to move?" Sehun growls, annoyed. He furrows his eyebrows and crosses his arms. 

Yeonji stares back at the irritated boy and lightly smirks for a second before she replies with a calm voice, "No. Why don't you move?" 

Sehun's right eye twitches in anger before he opens his mouth to retort, only to be interrupted by a shift on the floor causing him to lose his footing and slip onto the ground.

"Thanks for moving." The girl says.

"You lit-!" Sehun begins but is interrupted by a giant tackle.

Yeonji swiftly moves out of the way as she avoids the clash. Not wanting to deal with this any further, she leaves the scene. 

"Hah! Sehun oh my god! There's a new chicken shop down the block! Let's go try it yeah?!" The excited boy yells. 

Sehun sighs before getting up and dusting his shirt off. The crowd starts to clear as they realize there is nothing more to see with Yeonji gone. 

"Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter