Three.

Heaven & Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonji went back into her dorm room and sighed as she closed the door behind her. Hyemi looked up and saw her roommate and smiled. Yeonji nodded before heading to the showers. She picked up her towel and set of clothes, and walked towards the bathrooms. Their bathrooms were not separated and all the girls showered at the same area. She slid open the door and revealed rows of shower stalls and their curtains opened. She walked into a stall and stripped herself down. She turned the knob and warm water hit her face with her eyes closed. Deep into her thoughts, she didn't notice a presence behind her curtain. "Goddammit Yeonji." she mumbled to herself. "Get ahold of yourself.."

The mysterious person reached for the curtain, but Yeonji's eyes snapped open when she noticed the presence. She immediately swung open the curtain, only to find the shower room empty. She narrowed her eyes, but let it slide. There was definitely someone here.

"Stay in your groups! In the time limit of 60 minutes, I want you to defeat all 70 dummies we've set up around the forest. Each team will go at a time, and your job is to defeat the dummies faster than any team out there!" The Sergeant barked.

"Heh. A piece of cake." Kai smirked.

"Pft. Say that when you beat me." Sehun scoffed.

Baekhyun snickered and said, "Loser buys food." He stuck out his fist.

"Deal." Kai and Sehun grinned before bumping his fist.

Each team started to head out, and it was finally Kai's team's turn. He saluted Baekhyun and Sehun before disappearing with his team in a 'poof' at the Sergeant's signal.

Kai laughed and skillfully teleported to each location of the dummies with the help of a sensory type on his team.

His team successfully completed the mission in 33 minutes and 43 seconds.

Baekhyun smirked before taking off. Baekhyun took control of light, an uncommon nature affinity, and is able to manipulate the travel of light. Skillfully, he shot light streams to each dummy. His team c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter