Acceptance

One at a time

 

Walking fast heading to his room, he observed the other all eating and talking really as if nothing, but there were missing some, the ones that got out God knows for what and didn’t tell anything. At that moment, the main door opened and the Leader of the herd went through it with a smiley face and arms full of grocery bags.

 

 

-“I’m home!” he yelled, but not mad. That yell awoke the sleeping beauty under the blankets, but did nothing that seemed like a noise so that they didn’t notice.

 

 

-“what is it?” Heechul replied entering the lounge, noticing the same bulk in the same spot with the same voluptuousness from hours ago.

 

 

-“I bought something for you guys, come here, and tell the others, too” he put the bags on the floor and arranged his jeans. Heechul made a gesture to Hyukkie to call the others and so did he. In less than a minute the room echoed with steps and mumbles.

 

 

-“You know we are going to film the MV tomorrow, I want us to be well and in a great condition to give the best of ourselves” he said with his distinctive voice of a speaker.

 

 

Again, I’m going to be left out. The only thing visible under the blankets where his fingers and in one of them he had his mother ring. The one she gave him in elementary school, when he was a fearful kid. Why have I come to end up here?

 

 

-“Please take care of it” Teukkie said while he handed a little necklace to Donghae.

 

 

-“Woah! It’s beautiful” Donghae pointed, expression to which Kyuhyun couldn’t help but want to uncover himself and see what it was.

 

 

“Here” he said and gave another one to Kangin, who only said a quiet 'thanks'.

 

 

So he went with the rest of the kids, and after Kibum had received his own, they began to leave the lounge.

 

 

-“Wait wait wait” the older retorted “I still have another one”

 

 

-“Whose?” Kangin said annoyed.

 

 

-“We’re still not over” he remarked, his eyes then turning to the place where the Maknae laid.

 

 

Kyuhyun, from under his darkness spot, only awaited for something to happen, half hopeful, half scared. If he actually went to unco-

 

 

-“hey” the touch of a hand started him for the thousandth time that day. Even though it was soft, it was still real.

Since he had been pretending being asleep, he kept on.

 

 

-“Hey” this time the voice was louder and the touch more consistent. This made Kyuhyun move. “I know you are awake” there was a moment of total silence until a certain bulk began struggling to get out, finally the layers of bedspreads let him breathe. His face peeked first; then he uncovered his whole face, awkwardly, and with everyone’s eyes on him.

 

 

He observed Leeteuk was watching him with a smile, because he had obeyed him. Wow. Afterwards Heechul got closer, and so did Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae, some kind of support maybe?

 

 

-“here” Leeteuk extended his arm to the younger one, “this is yours” he said as he took Kyuhyun’s hand in his and the Maknae opened it still somewhat incredulous. Then the leader let fall a silver necklace that had a beautiful pendant. His other hand closed the younger one’s and lingering fingers tightened slightly, then let go.

 

 

Kyuhyun immediately opened his hand to confirm what he thought. He stared at it for minutes, it was really pretty and shone beautifully. All the thinking was over when Leeteuk decided to break the silence again, what he did best.

 

 

-“Hwaiting tomorrow” he smiled and then got up quickly to rearrange his jeans for the second time and walk to the kitchen. Was that an official acceptance? Was it? Was it? Wa…s…it…

 

 

By that moment his emotions were at its limit, droplets of that salty liquid began to slip from those rosy cheeks till they reached his hand, wetting the necklace.

 

 

Donghae’s heart was all squeezed. He couldn’t resist seeing him shedding tears, he couldn’t let him shed any more than he had already. Before Hyukkie could think of the same thing, or Sungmin could imagine doing anything, the Fish was already embracing him. Sungmin stood there because he believed it would be too much if he approached too, but he so wanted to.

 

 

He didn’t even know how much Kyuhyun would’ve liked him to go and hug him.

 

 

-“’s ok” Donghae tried to comfort him, as his hand made its way to Kyuhyun’s neck, a place he had never ever touched, and for some reason, made his heart go faster. “It’s ok”. He felt tiny drops of warm liquid on his shoulder and after that, felt how Kyuhyun was struggling with that, probably trying to clean that up or figure out some way for him not to notice. He still thought he was a nuisance to them. Donghae, he didn’t agree though. The way to make him know had to be slow and consistent.

 

 

He moved his hand to caress his nape, touching his soft silky hair, impressively soft, he noticed. His fingers pushed his head into his shoulder slightly, so he could cry more comfortably. But Kyuhyun didn’t. He didn’t let the tears unleash.

 

 

Donghae felt a hand perching in his back, and he had a tiny spasm. He thought that hand could be Kyuhyun’s. Unfortunately, or fortunately, It was Sungmin’s, and he made a motion for him to let go and get up, they had to go to the kitchen. Donghae found it real hard to detach his body, his hand, his fingers from the delicate person he was holding.

 

 

When his arms finally obeyed, Kyuhyun’s face was much better, although a little reddish. Sungmin smiled and motioned for them to follow to the kitchen. Eunhyuk’s smiley face turned to the floor and he seemed thoughtful. Donghae reached for his shoulder and smiled, laughter seeping thought it, totally charming to Eunhyuk’s eyes. If the issue was about laughter, HyukJae won. Sungmin followed behind them but stopped almost there waiting till they got inside the kitchen and he got back slowly. Kyuhyun was really nervous as far as Sungmin could notice. His eyes weren’t looking anywhere but the floor.

 

 

Sungmin let a giggle out.

 

 

-“what” Kyuhyun asked quietly to nothing.

 

 

-“Ah” Sungmin was surprised “Why do you ask?” he said, teasing a little.

 

 

-“Y-you got back, What is…it…” his lips barely moved, making it hard to hear what he said.

 

 

-“I just wanted to let you know that” he paused to level himself to the younger’s flush, “You were part of Super Junior since you stepped here” Min’s eyes fell to the floor, his typical aegyo face “and I’m sorry for some member’s attitude, they are hard to get to, but once you do, they’ll do everything for you”

 

 

-“Yes, I’ve noticed that. T-thank you I guess I’m not used to here yet”

 

 

-“You will soon. Oh wow, this is the longest I’ve heard you speak” The blush quickly filled the younger’s cheeks and his embarrassment made him turn another way. Sungmin let out another cute giggle.

 

 

-“Come on” he extended a girly, pretty hand to the Maknae, who took it perplexed of the situation. They got up and Sungmin went ahead to the kitchen.

 

 

Kyuhyun smiled to himself and tightened his fist, assuring the prove of his acceptance (at least from some of them) and letting out a sigh he had been holding since the first under breath curse he heard referring to him, since the first ‘Stupid brat’ and since the first rolling of eyes he got.

 

 

Now, they were going to get to know him, they were going to let him try.

 

 

“Mom, I will not fail you”

 

_____________________________________

Hey! Here is the new chapter! Yay. I'm getting more and more excited writing this hahah I really hope you're also enjoying reading, and if not, you can let me know. I'll make this story get romantic.. kkkk... thank you for waiting! I'm working hard on them, but it's still somewhat hard to write them and uplead them real quick. 

I'm sorry, I think this is the shortest chapter I've made, I will strive for the next chapter to be Longer! Hontoni Gomen

anyways, here it is and next will be uploaded soon, please look forward to it! :D I love you, thank you for reading and comenting, as always, ! see you in next chapter! I really appreciate your coments!