Chapter 3

Rooftop

First of all, sorryyyyyy for the late update!

And thanks to my dear DooCrush704 for editing this chapter for mee!! :D

****

 

                Geun Suk walks to the shop, immediately greeted by various scent of fruits. He prepared his smile and walks to the counter.

                “Hello Mrs. Kwang!” he greeted the owner. Mrs. Kwang’s head snapped up.

                “Omo! Geun Suk-ah!” she puts down her book on the counter and stand up, “What can I do for you today?” she said sweetly.

                “I’d like to order some fruits for my café Mrs. Kwang.” He answered.     

                “As usual?”

                “Yes, with the usual amount too.” 

                “With the usual payment too right?” she raised her eyebrow.

                “Mm…About that... Can you give me a discount Mrs. Kwang?” Geun Suk asked while blinking his eyes. Mrs. Kwang holds herself, so she won’t jump in excitement and pinch the other’s cheeks.

                “I...I’ll give you two percent discount.” She stuterred while Geun Suk pouted in front of her.

                “But I want fifteen percent Mrs. Kwang.” He begged and still pouting.

                “Wh...what about four percent? Fifteen is too much honey.” Mrs. Kwang smiled weakly. Geun Suk leans forward.               

                “Thirteen?” he whispered.

                “Fi..five?”

                “If you only give me five percent, I’ll never come to your shop anymore.” He threatened.

                “Fine! Ten percent then!” Mrs. Kwang shouted.

                “Deal!” Geun Suk smirked. Mrs. Kwang wipes her sweats away.

                “Huft.. Just promise me you’ll never stop coming to my shop.” She said while writing down the price on a bill and gives it to Geun Suk.

                “I will, Mrs. Kwang.” He takes the bill and placed it inside his front pocket. “We’ll give the payment when the friuts arrived, okay Mrs. Kwang?” She just nods.

                “Geun Suk oppa?” he turns around.

                “Shin Hye?” he shocked to see his first love standing in front of him. His heart start to beating faster.

                “Hello oppa.” She said with a smile. He nodded. Afraid if he opens his mouth an “I miss you” will leave his throat. Her features still the same, long hair, perfect face. How he miss her.

                “Shin Hye-ah, it's nice to see you again!” Mrs. Kwang said.

                “We’ve saw each other just a few days ago Mrs.” She answered.

                “Nah, it’s so long for me.” Mrs. Kwang said while laughing. “Oh by the way, how about your baby?”

                Baby? Shin Hye smiles and rubs her stomach. Pregnant?

                “The baby is good Mrs. Kwang.” She answered. With who?

                “Glad to hear that honey. Min Ho is so lucky to have a beautiful wife like you.” With that Geun Suk storms out of the shop, walks toward his bike and drive off to the cafe. Ignoring the shouts from the shop’s owner.

                So now she’s with that guy.

                Geun Suk’s thoughts interuppted by a loud sound from the cafe’s door. He looks at the door and finds Myungsoo’s rubbing his forehead. What now?

                He watches as the boy opens the door and walks in. Almost every five steps he takes, he always bumps cafe’s chairs. From his expression, Geun Suk knows that he doesn’t care. Well, with that wide grin on his face, he knows Myungsoo just experienced the greatest moment in his life.

                “Doesn’t it feel hurt?” he asked as the boy sits in front of the counter.

                “I don’t feel anything hyung. I can only feel my heartbeat hyung.” He placed his hand on his chest. “It’s beating so fast.” He smiles showing his dimple.

                “Because...” Geun Suk trailed off.

                “Because I’m falling in love, hyung.” He said with his grin getting wider.

                Geun Suk smiled, “With whom?” Myungsoo’s smiles faded.

                “I don’t know his name, hyung. But..” Myungsoo’s smile come back again, “...he is so beautiful. Never in my life I see someone so perfect like him.” He starts to day dreaming the boy again.

                “I see.” Geun Suk nods with a smile.

                “He has a perfect face and body.” He tried to recall the boy’s picture in his head. “Even his is perfect.”

                Geun Suk shocked. “You checked out that thing too?!” Myungsoo nods.

                “You want to see the pictures hyung? I bet you’ll think the same way.” He said and lifted his camera.

                “No thank you. I’m not interested.” Geun Suk shakes his head quickly.

                “Okay then.” Myungsoo starts his day dreaming again only to be interuppted by Geun Suk.

                “Costumers will come soon, you better don’t sit here.” Myungsoo nods and walks away to the locker room while sometimes bumps again into things in front of him.

****

                Geun Suk sighed as he arrives in front of his front door. He looks at his watch.

                11.09 PM

                His brother must be sleeping right now. He comes home so late because his bike was run out of gas on his way home, so he need to push his bike to the nearest gas station. He can feels tiresome that his body brought. But when he opens the door, all his burden gone.

                It’s because the sight in front of him. On the small mattress where he and Sungjong sleep at night, there are his brother sleeping with Hyunwoo’s stomach as his pillow. His brother placed a fist right beside his cheek, while Hyunwoo sleeps with his lips parted slightly. Both of them look cute like that.

                He takes off his shoes and go to the bathroom for a quick shower, when he done, he walks toward the two. He slowly lifts Sungjong from Hyunwoo’s stomach and placed him beside Hyunwoo. He can sees Hyunwoo lets out a relieved breath. He covers them with a blanket and not forget to close Hyunwoo’s mouth.

                He laid another blanket beside the mattress and lie there,with his head on the mattress right beside his brother’s face. He brushed off Sungjong’s hair that covering his eyes. He smiles when he sees the younger’s eyes flutters open slowly. Seeing his brother’s face right in front of him, Sungjong smiles.

                “Hyung~” he whispered. Geun Suk his brother’s hair slowly.

                “Sleep Jongie.” He said and kissed his forehead. ThenSungjong falls asleep immediately.

****

                “I know that you two are best friend, but I don’t know that your homework would looked so similar.” Mr. Go said as he stares at the two student in front of him.

                At that moment, Sungjong and Hyunwoo are in the teacher’s office. They got called to Mr. Go’s desk because their similar homework. Both of them gulping.

                “Um.. that’s..” Sungjong trailed off, looking at Hyunwoo for help.

                “..because we worked it together, sir.” Hyunwoo said.

                “Ah yes. That’s why our homework looked similar, sir.” Sungjong adds.

                Mr. Go’s eyes narrowed, “Is that so?” They nod. “Alright, but next time, I won’t believe this stupid reason. And you,” he points at Sungjong, “when you want to convince me, make sure your writing isn’t messy like this one.”

                Their faces get paled. “You two can go now.” They quickly bowing and walking so fast.

                “He knows.” Sungjong said after they get out from the office and walk down the hallway.

                “Don’t worry, I think he let us go for now.” Hyunwoo said as he throws his arm around Sungjong’s shoulder and he can feels the tense gone from Sungjong.

                “I think you’re right.” He said while carefully walking on the wet floor. They smile to the cleaning service that holding his mop. The cleaning service smiles back, and continuing his task once they step on the dry floor.

                “Let’s go—“ BUGH!

                That loud sound makes them turn around and see a stunned cleaning service, the wet floor sign laying flat on the floor, with a body beside it.

****

                “May I see the files?” Myungsoo quickly gives the files to the teacher in front of him. While he waiting the teacher that examines his files, he looking around the office. There are so many people in the office. And then he sees two students that hang their head low, maybe getting scold by their teacher.

                Myungsoo smirked, but that smirked quickly gone as he sees one of them lifts his head and start speaks but stopped and looks over his friend instead. Oh my! That’s him! Did he do something wrong? Impossible! Myungsoo thinks as he looks that the teacher points at him.                                                               

                “Kim Myungsoo? Hello?” he quickly turns his head to meet the teacher’s confused face.

                “Oh? Yes Miss?”

                “Here is your schedule, and your uniforms, quickly change and you can start at third period after break time.” She smiles.

                He takes his schedule and uniforms, put them in his bag, and stands up. He looks over where the two student stood earlier, and notice that they’ve gone. He quickly bows to the teacher and makes his way to the door, hoping to see him.

                When he sees them, he runs toward them. He can sees the floor is shining, and a yellow thing in front of him, but he doesn’t care. Myungsoo can sees his back so close, but when he want to reach out, he realize that he must meet the wet floor first. Oh !

                He can feels his forehead and nose hurt so much, but he doesn’t move. He’s so embarrassed. Suddenly he hears some footsteps are approaching him.

                “Are you okay?” a soft voice asked him. When he doesn’t move, a foot nudge his side. “Yah! Don’t do that!” the same soft voice said.

                “Is he still alive?” another voice asked.

                “Of course! Um... can you get up? I think your clothes starts to getting wet.” He doesn’t want to move, he wants to bury himself. Deep to the ground.

                Suddenly his upper body pulled up by a pair of strong arms on his forearm, makes he sitting on the floor. His eyes widened when he sees him, crouching down in front of him with a concern expression.

                “Your forehead and nose are so red. Is it hurt?” he asked.

                Is it hurt? He doesn’t know. He keeps staring the boy in front of him. “Woonnie, I think he isn’t okay.” He said to someone Myungsoo can’t see –and doesn’t care—. He can hear someone let out a sigh.

                His eyes are so beautiful, I bet his skin—“Ah!” he let out a yelp as a hand slapped his bruised forehead. He turns his head to look at the culprit. “Why did you do that?!” he shouted.

                “To stop you from staring at my Jongie!” he said. His Jongie? He look at the boy again only to find he already stand up and offering his hand to him. He takes it and lifts himself from the floor. The hand is so soft and a little smaller than his.

                “I’m Sungjong.” The boy said. Myungsoo smiles.

                “I’m Myungsoo.”

                “And I’m Hyunwoo.” Another boy –who slapped him earlier— snatch his hand from Sungjong’s soft hand for a rough handshake.

                I never asked your name. “Myungsoo.” He said with a forced smile.

                Stupid brat. Hyunwoo thought, forced a smile too.

****

A/N: so, that is chapter 3 for now.. I'm not sure when will I able to update again.. I live at a boarding house now, WITHOUT my laptop with me! TT.TT

it's , I know...

see you next time!! <3