Haru

The Faithful Wife

Haru's light, tinkling laughter filled up the kitchen. Her chocolate brown eyes sparkled with happiness and her smile radiated innocence that only she could hold. Her dark brown hair was tied in two small pigtails and she wore a white and blue striped creeper. She began to bounce up and down in the small walker in the kitchen.  

"You're so pretty today, baby," Haru turned her head and her smile grew bigger as she recognized who it was.

"Haru, Daddy's home now!" Junghwa smiled as she saw Haru's expression.

Haru let out a small giggle as her dad came closer to her. "Hi, princess," he bent down and placed a small peck on her cheek. "Were you nice to mommy?" 

"She was grumpy today from the moment she got up. But other than that, she was fine, Gyu," Junghwa began to chop the meat for dinner. 

Sunggyu stood up and looked at Junghwa who had her hair in a messy pony tail that sat high on her head and noticed how she was wearing one of his white v-neck shirts and her black yoga shorts. In the last two years since they've been marreid, she still looked beautiful to him in every way possible. 

"Haru, I think it's time daddy took you to change your diaper now," Junghwa glanced up at Sunggyu who just nodded his head and picked up Haru. 

"Haru," Sunggyu cooed. "Let's change your diaper now so that you don't have a rash and when Great Grandma holds you, she doesn't say we don't change you enough," He let out a small chuckle as he looked at Junghwa who seemed to be concentrated on her cooking. 

Sunggyu took Haru upstairs to her room and began to change her diaper. "Did you make mommy mad today?" He asked her. Haru began clap her hands together and let out incoherent words. Sunggyu began to wrap up her old diaper and threw it in the trash on the ground next to the changing table. "Grandma should be here any minute," he explained as he placed the new diaper on her. 

"Gyu, she's coming tomorrow," he heard Junghwa's voice from the door and turned around to see her leaning against the frame of Haru's door. Sunggyu turned around and continued to put on Haru's new diaper and button her one-piece. 

Junghwa walked over towards the two and saw Sunggyu looking at Haru with a big smile on his face. Kim Haru, daughter of Kim Sunggyu and Junghwa. The first grand daughter on both sides of the family. Being four months, the couple was still adjusting to life with a baby in their life. After being married for two years, the two had a beautiful, healthy baby girl. 

She mostly took after Jungwha with her big eyes and smile, but she had Sunggyu's nose and lips. Junghwa wondered if she wold be able to sing like her father also. Deep inside, she prayed she sang like her father. She sincerely hoped her daughter would have a musical talent like her dad, Sunggyu and not take after with Jungwha and her talent. 

Sunggyu picked up Haru and with a smile turned to face Junghwa. Junghwa took Haru out of Sunggyu's arms and kissed her right cheek. "You're so cute, Haru," Junghwa cooed. 

"You always take her from me," Sunggyu pouted. 

"Are you okay, baby?" She looked at Sunggyu as she made her way across the hallway and into their room. "Do you need to be feed or changed?" Junghwa let out a small laugh. 

"Actually, I do need to change," Sunggyu walked towards the closet and began to his white dress shirt. Jungwhaw sat on the bed with Haru on her stomach as she attempted to move on her own. 

"Do you hear that?" She looked at Haru with a smile. "Appa needs to change too," Haru began to play with Junghwa's finger.

Sunggyu laid on the bed beside Haru and kissed her left cheek. "You should check on your food, babe," he let out a small laugh as Junghwa's eyes widened and she dashed out of the room and down to their kitchen. Sunggyu turned to Haru and kissed her cheek one more time. "Mommy burned dinner-- again." 

 

====

Updated ^^ 

I hope this chapter is to your liking....