Woohyun

The Faithful Wife

Woohyun sat down on the couch and let out the sigh. He felt his eyes slowly close on him as exhaustion took over his body. His mind began to wander to Junghwa again. He opened his eyes and abruptly sat up from the sofa. 

He didn't want to go back to thoughts of her. Not again, he thought to himself as he took in a deep, shaky breath, trying to calm his nerves. Woohyun felt his heart waver at the thought of her. If she was healthy, or if she was happy with her husband. Maybe even if they had a child or two since they've been married. A broken heart was not easy to fix. Not after all they've been through. 

Woohyun thought that after her wedding, he'd be able to forget about her. He'd be able to move on with his life and forget about her. But nope; that wasn't what happened to him. He was left with a broken heart, a sick, weak body and a lightless life. 

Standing up from the sofa, he made his way down the hallway and into his room. He sat on his bed and took his laptop and opened up the search engine and began to type in Junghwa's name. His heart tightened when he saw it was Kim Junghwa and not Lee. He clicked on the most recent article. The page loaded and he saw a picture of Junghwa and Sunggyu smiling together. Sunggyu had his hands wrapped around her waist and Junghwa's hands rested on her stomach. He scrolled down the article and saw another article related. Woohyun saw it was their daughter at an official event the Lee's held for the three. Woohyun's lips curled into a smile as he saw what her name was: Haru. 

He remembered the night when they began talking about their lives as if they'd be together and he remembered that she wanted to name her daughter Haru. When he asked her why, she replied with: "Because, she'll be able to get me through my days. I'll look at her and smile because she's going to be my strength when you're not there. She's going to bring me a new day. One filled with hope and faith and happiness." 

Closing the computer, he laid his head down on his bed and closed his eyes, too tired to fight with anything right now, he began to drift off into unconsciousness. He couldn't do anything anymore as he was alone. He had bought himself a small apartment a few months after Junghwa and him had officially split. With nothing left, he wanted to start over. Now living on his own, trying not to think about his past love life. 

 

 

----

This chapter made no sense to me. 
But, Woohyun needed his own add in to the story
So here ya go. 
It's short, I know.