The sleepy new guy

Mr. Bang, who came from Seongnam

2 weeks flies and today is the first day of school. You walked to school with Coco, munching bread along the way, unglamly. "Hey Minyoung (You), can you be more lady like? How will guys look at you when you are acting like a boy?", sighed Coco. "Well, I am looking for a guy who likes the real me, the unglam and boyish Minyoung!", you joked. Both of you chit-chatting along the way until reaching the entrance of the class.

You and Coco picked the back seats which gives you a great opportunity to slack during lessons. There's an empty seat beside you which no one wanna sit. No one wanna sit with you because you are not the "useful" classmate. Instead of writing important information on the lecture notes, you are always sitting at one corner scribbling tribal arts which makes people think you are in some witchcraft organization. Coco will always lend you her notes to copy after school.

It is just another day in school and you are doing your everyday routine - drawing. You were biting the pencil and was so concentrated, trying to squeeze some inspiration for something new to draw again. You were so engrossed, as if you are meditating, you don't even know the next class has started.

"Morning class! There will be a new student joining us from today! He joined us late because he is a busy person. Let us welcome him!", the teacher announced.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Bang Minsoo. You can call me C.A.P. Nice to meet you all." After which he walked to the empty seat beside you.

Miraculously, after so much noise, you still don't know what is happening. Your head still down, looking at the blank paper. Your inspiration almost strike you until there is an unfamiliar voice whispering beside your ear.

"Sorry to disturb you, is it okay if I sit here?", asked Minsoo.

Your heart almost stopped upon hearing this mesmerizing deep voice. The moment was overwhelming that you dropped the pencil in your mouth. You slowly turned your head to the direction of the whispering. Your eyes meet Minsoo's. Your heart pounding fast, your face was flushing red like a tomato. You couldn't response, not even a nod. Before you could react, Minsoo has already plant his to the chair beside yours. 

"This is not happening, how can a stranger drives me crazy to this extent? Why does my heart skips a beat every time I see him or when he talks? Am I in love?" You mumbled to yourself. You can feel that you are nervous and having sweaty palms with this guy sitting beside you. You attempted several quick glance at him, he was staying motionless at his seat. You were puzzled.

"BANG MINSOO!", the teacher screamed across the class.

"It's C.A.P!  Minsoo replied looking half asleep. 

That makes you and the whole class laughed which makes you feel better.

"Ring!" Time for break!

You and Coco went to the Cafeteria to grabbed some food and bring back to class. "Minyoung, are you sure you can finish all these? You don't look like you can eat that much you know." asked Coco. "No worries! If I can't finish I can give it to someone else or keep it for tomorrow!" You two as usual bickering along the way into the class. Then you saw Minsoo still sitting there with his head down. Your heart skipped a beat again.

You walked back to your seat quietly, afraid of waking Minsoo up. You told Coco to eat quietly because it is not nice to disturb someone who is sleeping. Actually in your heart, you are doing this because you care about Minsoo, you don't give a damm about others, but you make up a sweet lie.

About 10 minutes left until the next lesson starts. Minsoo is still sleeping soundly. You are worry about his stomach because there will be no more break for the next 4 hours. Wake him up or not? This sentence keeps flowing in your mind. You still have some food left for him though. 

"Hey Coco, let's play one round of Scissor Paper Stone!" 

"What? Why play this childish game?"

"Just play with me! If you lose you wake C.A.P up, if I lose I will wake him up."

"Crazy! I will sure win this!"

Scissor, Paper, Stone!

"Yay I won! Now Minyoung go wake Minsoo up!" Coco jumping in excitement.

You was like ! Why did I even place a bet like this -.-

You pulled up your socks, gathered a decade of courage and gave a light tap on Minsoo's shoulder. Minsoo was slightly aroused and turned his head to you.

"School is over?" Minsoo mumbled to you.

"N....No, lunch time is almost over and you have not eaten anything. So I wanted to eat you my bread. Please eat this before the next class start ." You replied shyly, blushed.

"Oh. Have you eaten? I do not want you to be hungry because I eat your bread. I will treat you lunch tomorrow. Be sure to wake me up at lunch time. Our lunch date don't forget!" Minsoo replied with a deadly eye smile.

You signaled a "Yes" with a nod while you are getting ready to change class after the lunch break. In your mind was just eye smile and lunch date.