Love Fool

Mr. Bang, who came from Seongnam

You woke up the next morning with head feeling heavy and dizzy. The next minute you know, you are caught up with a fever. Your body feels numb, you couldn't feel your feet. You took a day's off from school so you could rest till over the weekends and incoming school term break. You thought to yourself maybe you should take this chance to avoid Minsoo for the time being. You went back to sleep after popping down some panadols.

- - - At school - - -

"Alright class, pull up your socks because I am going to list down the exam dates!", the teacher annouced.

"Before I start, turn to your left and right and report to me who is not here.", the teacher added.

"Miss Lee! Minyoung is not here, she is on sick leave.", Coco reported.

"Coco, please pass the messages to Minyoung, I will leave it to you.", instructs the teacher.

School almost over and Coco was packing homework for Minyoung, which she gonna bring to you after school. She was about to leave but was stopped by Minsoo.

"Hey. Wait a minute. Are you Minyoung's good friend?", asked Minsoo.

"Yes? I am going to her house now, is there anything I can help you?", Coco replied.

"Hmm, I heard that she is sick. Do you know why? She was looking just fine yesterday.", Minsoo continued.

"She was looking well yesterday up to lunch time. She was acting kinda weird during that time. She said she was hungry but she ended up eating nothing.", Coco replied and continue with her babbling.

"I heard from her that you are going to treat her lunch? Lucky you didn't turn up. If not she gonna waste your money on the food since she is on diet. Anyway, who is that pretty girl you were talking to during lunch time yesterday huh? You better don't let Minyoung know that you fly her plane because you were with another girl. She gonna jumped! Hahaha, alright, enough of teasing, I gotta go! Bye~", teased Coco, leaving Minsoo speechless.

Minsoo was stunned after hearing Coco's words. He knew that you must have saw him and the girl that's why you are being cold to him. He was pulling his hair, scratching his head so hard as if he has cheated on you with another girl. But it is not. You are not his girlfriend, not even a friend, yet. But, for no reason he feels guilty and remorseful for breaking his promise; for letting you see him with another girl, putting you two in such a deep misunderstanding suitation. He can't explain to you either because you will not see each other after 2 weeks because of the school term vacation. This thought drives Minsoo crazy and helplessly, he ran out of the school searching for Coco to get to you.

- - - About Minsoo - - -

Minsoo who named himself as C.A.P is an undergroud rapper. He gained interest in rapping since young and with encouragement from friends, he started to let go his rapping skills in the underground pathways where all infamous singers, rappers, dancers, etc would gather and put up a show for the passers-by. Sometimes, he would gain some earning from that and he would give these money to the poor at the backstreets. 

Minsoo performed every night, that is why he is always sleeping during the day. Despite of not paying attention in class, he is always able to hand in his assignments on time and achieved fairly good grades for his exams.

Minsoo lives with his mother and 2 elder sisters. His father is a businessman who needs to travel almost every week for business trips and conferences. The father wants Minsoo to take over the family business when he is at retired age. However, Minsoo wanted to excel in "Media", because he wants the whole world to hear his rap, his freestyle rap, a skill he is proud of. Of course, the father did not agree to it, but they came to an agreement that Minsoo is allowed to expand his rapping career as long as he is willing to take up the business course and be ready when the time is ripe.

The girl he is with yesterday was actually his neighbour, Yoona. This girl has a crush on Minsoo and he knows it. Minsoo rejected her many times but this girl does not know what is "GIVE UP" and can't stop clinging onto Minsoo. Minsoo is just being nice and treat her like a friend, yes a mere friend who needs attention. This girl follows Minsoo everywhere, and hence they ended up in the same school, but different class (luckily).

 

* * * Can you feel that Minsoo is liking Minyoung actually too? Both getting confused, so pabo hahaha. Yoona getting on my nerves too! I will try to get rid of her asap xD