Mr. Bang

Mr. Bang, who came from Seongnam

You were waken by the sound of the notifications from your phone. "Minyoung, school just ended, and there were many homework to be done during the vacation. I had collected them all and I'm bringing to you now! Wait for my surprise arrival kay?~ :p", it was a SMS from Coco. That makes you smile and lighten up your mood a little. You got up from bed and had a shower. 

You went to kitchen to see is there any food to eat. You were starving and you wanted to get some food ready for Coco. You were looking around then you saw a small note on the dinning table.

"Honey, Grandma has hospitalized and I will be going over to check on her. I will try to be back before midnight. I had top up the refrigerator so you can cook anything you want. Try not to mess up the kitchen kay? Remember to take your medications. Call me if you need anything. Love you." It was Mom. 

That makes you alone at home because Dad will not be home early because of work. You heaved a sigh as you gotta prepare lunch and dinner yourself, when you are a patient yourself.

Putting that aside, you started to gather ingredients. You have decided to make yourself and Coco's favourite -- Tiramisu! You were good at bakery, but didn't have time to hands on due to school. Now is the time to sharpen up your culinary skills!

- - - Back at School - - - 

Minsoo was running out of the school, searching for Coco. He was running like a mad man, pushing people away who is standing against his way. He kept saying sorry to those people. He couldn't care less about what this people think of him. He just wanted to get to Coco fast. He wanted to see you. 

Minsoo ran all the way to the school gate, turning his head left and right searching for a girl with a pink bag -- Coco. 

"Hey Coco, wait for me!" Minsoo heard someone calling out to Coco.

He looked to that direction and indeed it was Coco. He thanked God and that classmate for lending a hand to find Coco. He then followed closely behind Coco, trying to hide his presence among the crowd. He didn't want to let Coco found out his plan.

Coco and one of the classmate were walking to your house. Your house is situated a few blocks away from school and the classmate lives a few blocks away from your house. The girls parted way at your doorstep. Minsoo was hiding a block away from your house. He found a good hiding place where he could view the front of your house, without getting caught.

"Ding Dong", the door bell rang. It was Coco. You opened the door and welcome her in. 

"Hey Coco, thanks for coming over! I have prepared you your favourite tiramisu! This is for returning you a big favour!", you proclaimed.

"Wow, that is nice of you! You should be resting but you bake a cake for me. I'm so touched!", Coco hugged you.

"Alright, alright. You are overreacting. Calm down and just eat", you gave a pat on Coco's shoulder and leads her to sit on the sofa.

You girls started to have lunch and discussed about the school work. It is almost evening time so Coco gotta go back home for dinner. You walked Coco to the doorstep, bids her goodbye and shut the door behind her.

You were about to clear the mess on the dining table, just then the door bell rang again.

"Did you forget something again Coco?", you were yelling while reaching for the door.

You opened the door and to your surprise it was.....

"W...What are you doing here, C.A.P?", you startled.

"I came to see you. It's getting cold outside so can I go in and have a hot drink?", asked Minsoo with eyes looking at the floor.

You welcome Minsoo in and have him sitted. You went to the kitchen and got some hot coffee for Minsoo.

"Here, have a coffee. Be careful is hot", you said while placing the cup on the coffee table.

"Thank you. You were always being so kind and caring to me.", Minsoo uttered.

You were so nervous and helpless with this guy sitting in front of you in your house! You couldn't look at him face to face and you are embarrassed to see him because you can feel your blood gushing up to your face. You can't stop shaking your legs.

"Are you feeling cold? You are shaking." said Minsoo with his hand on your forehead.

"Gosh, you are burning! See, your face is so blushed up! Let's go. I will bring you to the doctor.", said Minsoo with a serious look in the face.

No doubt, you can feel that your body temperature is rising and your head starts to sting. You thought that it is because of the presence of Minsoo. But it is not.

"I...It's okay. I have some medication at home,I can eat them and rest. I shouldn't trouble you.", you replied.

"Don't be a pabo! If the medication works, you won't be looking so bad now! What trouble are you talking about?, Minsoo gets a little agitated by now.

"I...I don't want to let your girlfriend have any misunderstanding. I...I", before you could finish your sentence, Minsoo took your hand and pull you into his arms.

"Minyoung. The main reason I came to find you today was to clear the misunderstanding. I had heard from Coco and I am positive that you are looking things at the wrong way. The girl you saw is not my girlfriend. I admit that we are close but she is just my neighbor. She is like a sister to me. Often, people mistook us as couple because she always cling onto me even though I had rejected her many times but it does not get into her stubborn head. I don't know why but my heart is telling me to come here and explain to you. Now you have understand the whole picture, please don't be cold to me will you? My hearts hurts when I recall about yesterday.", Minsoo hugs you even harder, you can't breathe.

You were so happy and touched when you heard those words from the man you love. Your arms automatically enclosed Minsoo's back. You rest your heavy head on Minsoo's shoulder. You could hear his heartbeat. It was beating loud and fast. He must be nervous too when he is making his speech. "Are you nervous?", you looked up to Minsoo, teasing him. You can see his face blushing, it was so cute. "Shut up!", Minsoo looked away, bitting his lips.

He was looking so cute and funny you couldn't bring yourself not to laugh. You really give a loud laugh and Minsoo can't help it and joins you.

"Okay, I know I look funny but can we make our way to the doctor's now?", asked Minsoo.

So Minsoo brought you to the nearby clinic, got you a dinner bento and walk you home after that. You two were strolling down the streets with eyes looking at the floor, hands behind the back. You two now know you like each other but afraid to make the first move. You two remain in silence and you were at the door step. Minsoo hands over your dinner and medications.

"Remember to take your medications after the dinner. I had a great day today. Have a good rest, good night!", Minsoo left after waving goodbye.

You couldn't say anything but smile at him. 

You unpacked the medications after you had your bento. You were digging out the medication pack one by one and then you saw a slip of paper in the plastic bag. "01019921104", it was Minsoo's number.

You quickly took the medications and hurried back to your bedroom. You took out your phone and store the digits into your contacts. "Mr. Bang", that's the name you saved with his number.

"Hello Mr. Bang, thanks for the "surprise" today. Be ready to be spam by me! Good night, sweet dreams.", the message you sent to Minsoo.

That night, you can't stop smiling and you fell asleep with the phone in your hands.

"One message received" -- "Mr. Bang is always ready for Mrs. Bang ❤️"

 

* * * See I promised a happy ending. I decided to end here because I ran out of inspiration lol. Please support for my upcoming stories. TY for reading ^^