Annyeong Seongnam

Mr. Bang, who came from Seongnam

You were at the age of entering university. You and your friends had already discussed about the choice of universities and courses you girls want to enroll in together. You can't wait to tell your parents about your decision. You can't wait to show your parents that their only child have grown up and is planning for her own future. You can't wait to see their proud faces. You can't stop smiling with this much anticipation in your mind. You walked home like a little girl who has a lollipop in her hand.

You were just 5 feet away from the doorstep and you could hear your parents yelling at each other. You could somehow heard the commotion is about. Your heart sank, your smile faded. You turned the doorknob and slammed the door hard behind you.

"Ah, baby you are back! How is your meeting with your friends today?", said Mom with a crackled voice. 

"It was fine. I have decided to enroll into Seoul University, taking up "Design" course." You replied with a firm voice.

"No! I am not allowing you to go Seoul Univerisity! We are going to shift our house to Seongnam and I cannot afford my only girl to stay so far from us and living with strangers in a packed hostel! You will enroll into Seongnam University and you will take up Business course. You will be the one taking over our family business one day. I need you to be acquire with skills and knowledge. No more arguing this is the final decision you have to take." After much scolding and yelling, Dad went back to his room.

You can't be bothered to argue with Dad as you do not want to put your Mom in a difficult position. After all, Dad has been working hard for the family to achieve this high status today. As the only child, you are the next one in line to carry on this family business. With these thoughts, you have calmed your mind and look at things at a brighter side.

You rang up your friends and told them about the king's plan. God has your sympathy as you managed to find a friend who is going to the same course and school as you! Ladies luck on you! Your heart enlighten and you can see a little spark of light in your dark pathway. Without further ado, you have submitted your application and mailed the necessary documents to Seongnam University.

A week later, you and your friend (Coco) have received confirmation email from Seongnam University. You will start school in 2 weeks time. 

 

* * * Congrats with the enrollment! More exciting adventures in next chapter! XD