We're not dating!

True and Everlasting love

"And that's the end of class today. See you all next week," your English teacher announced to the class. Yup, your school year just happened to start on a Friday, lucky you! You stretched your arms upwards and them began packing your stuff into your bag. Your heart fluttered when you remembered about lunch, you were going to sit with BamBam. You picked up your bag and walked to the cafeteria. For lunch you decided to go with a salad. You took your lunch and looked around for BamBam. "Where is he?" You thought. "Ah! There he is!" BamBam stood up and waved you over with a smile. "Oh gosh, he's with his friends," you thought before your feet carried you over to his table. "I'm Im Hye Ri, nice you meet you," you smiled and introduced yourself to his friends. They introduced themselves to you as well. "Wassup I'm Jackson." "I'm Mark." "I'm Yugyeom, the youngest of the group!" "Hey, I'm Youngjae." "I'm jin young but you can call me Jr." "Where's JB hyung? We can't do out introduction without our leader," Youngjae said as you sat down next to BamBam. "Are you BamBam's girlfriend?" Jr. Asked you. Your eyes widened, "N-no! We only just met today!" "Eyyyy~ are you sure you two aren't dating?~" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows. "Hyungg~~ it isn't like that~" BamBam whined to Jackson. 

"What isn't like what?" You heard a familiar voice sit down. "BamBam introduced this girl to us but says that their not dating!" Yugyeom explained. You looked up and gasped, "Oppa?!" It was Jaebum, aka JB, and your brother. "Hye... Ri??! What are you doing here?" JB asked you. "I'm eating lunch, wae?" He rolled his eyes, "I meant what are you doing sitting here?" You crossed your arms, "BamBam invited me, can't I sit here?" JB sighed, "I never said that." "It was implied," you stuck your tounge out at him. 

The rest of the group was immensely confused by what just happened. "What did she mean by 'Oppa' JB hyung? Do you know each other?" Youngjae spoke up. "Yeah, you two seemed pretty close." Jackson chimed in. "Go ahead, tell them Oppa." You nodded to JB. "You guys really want to know?" "Yes!" They all answered. "She's my younger sister." "EHH?" Mark looked genuinely surprised, "You have a younger sister?" "Yeah." JB nodded. "So what was this business about Hye Ri and BamBam?" You forgot about that, "Aish... Why'd you have to bring it up? We're not dating." JB glared at BamBam, "Try anything funny and you'll get punished, alright?" "Y-yeah, I got it hyung." BamBam nodded. 

"So what class do you guys have next?" You asked the group. "Youngjae and I have art next." JB was the first one to speak up. "BamBam, Jr., and I have Performing Arts next," Jackson said. "Really? I have performing arts next too!" You smiled. You were happy to have a class with BamBam. "And I have English next." Yugyeom told you. "Shall we go to class now? Lunch is over!" You stood up and stretched. You lost your balance and fell backward. Instead of landing on the ground, you were caught. BamBam caught you yet again. Except this time his hand was around your waist. "So you said you don't lose your balance often?" "Yah! I don't!" You blushed. You were standing now and the others were too but they were looking at you weird. "Am I an alien? Did I grow another head? Why are you looking at me like that?" You looked at them. "Aish, let's go." You said to BamBam. "Okay, Hye Ri." The two of you walked to your performing arts class. But he never moved his hand from around your waist.