I can't wait for lunch

True and Everlasting love

   "The train's all full, I guess I'll have to stand," you sigh as you take a spot by the door and reach up to grab a handle. Your name is Im Hye Ri and you are starting your school year as a Junior in college at Seoul Arts University, in the Perfoming Arts major. You were staring outside the window, watching the scenery go by in a blur, when all of a sudden the train came to a halt.  Your eyes widened as you lost balance and fell onto someone, "Are you okay?" You heard a unique male voice say to you. You looked up and when you saw him you blushed, "y-yeah. I'm fine." "Good, couldn't let that pretty face get ruined!" He said as he helped you up. His comment made you blush even more. You noticed that he looked unique, not quite Korean, and his hair had been dyed blonde in the middle. He caught you looking him up and down and laughed, "I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Kunpimook bhuwakul, but just call me BamBam." You shyly nodded, "I'm Im Hye Ri. Thanks for saving me, I usually don't lose my balance."  BamBam shifted his weight from one foot to the other, "Were you nervous about something?" He asked. "Hmm I guess so," you replied. "What about?" You started twirling your hair, a nervous habit of your's, "I'm starting my school year as a Junior in college so yeah.. Pretty stupid to be nervous about that huh?" "Where do you go to college?" His random question startled you, "Seoul Arts University.. Why?" BamBam's smile grew. "I go there too, and I'm also a Junior."  You gasped, "really?"

 

    BamBam and you talked all the way to school and before you knew it, you were at the front doors of the main building of S.A.U. "I have English first, what about you?" You asked BamBam. "I have Literature first, and then lunch," he answered. "I guess I'll see you at lunch," he said before grabbing your hand that was holding your phone. You looked at him and to your phone, now your phone was in his hands for less than a minute before he gave it back. "Later," he walked to his class and waved. Your phone vibrated, startling you. A text popped up from a number not in your contacts. The text read, "See you at lunch -BamBam"  You giggled, "He's so sweet." You walked in the main building, where your English class was, and couldn't help but think, "I can't wait for lunch."