I love you

True and Everlasting love

You two immediately jumped away from each other, It was Jackson.

He stared at the two of you wide eyed, "What the hell? I thought that you weren't dating..." His voiced trailed off. You blushed immensely, "y-you saw..?" He wiggled an eyebrow, "You bet I did." "Jackson, go back in the club or find a girlfriend of your own." BamBam said, hugging you from behind, "Right Hye Ri?" "Y-yeah.." You were shocked, did he just say that you were his girlfriend?  Jackson laughed and raised both of his hands, "I'll back off, sorry lovebirds!" He winked goodbye. "Oh my god.. I'm so embarrassed.." You covered up your face with your hands. BamBam took your hands off your face and held them in his. "It's normal for a man to kiss his girlfriend right? So you shouldn't be embarrassed." You threw your arms around BamBam and hugged him."Let's continue elsewhere.." BamBam took your hand and took you to his apartment.

Once you two stepped in the apartment BamBam scooped you up into his arms, and carried you to his bedroom. He layed you on his bed, "Is this okay?" He asked for permission before beginning. You nodded.

That night was the night that you realized what, "I love you," really was.

You snuggled up into bambam's embrace as you two cuddled under the covers the next morning, "Good morning sunshine." He your hair and kissed your forehead. "I love you." You smiled. BamBam was a little surprised but said, "I love you even more."