I love him

True and Everlasting love

It was now Monday. Your whole weekend was spent with BamBam at his apartment and on Sunday you had to go back your place because you had school on Monday. Even though BamBam begged you to stay, you guiltily declined.

You stood on the train, still sleepy from when you woke up. Your head nodded forward as you were going to fall asleep but  a pair of arms hugged you to their body. "Still sleepy I see. Shall I wake you up?" You smiled, eyes still closed. I know who this is, this is BamBam's voice. You looked up at his face, "I'm not sleepy anymore." You grinned. A silly smile made it's way onto BamBam's face, "That's my girl." He said as he kissed you on your forehead. You hugged him back, still in his embrace. You two stayed like that all the way till the Seoul Station.

(Time skip- now time for lunch)

You walked out of your classroom to be greeted by BamBam. "Why hello there, may I you to lunch?" He extended his hand out to you. You laughed at his cheesiness, "Oh my god that's so cheesy!" But you loved it though. You took his hand and walked to the cafeteria. It turns out BamBam and you both brought your own lunch so you just sat down at the table where Got7 sat. Mark and Jackson were already there. They stared at you two. "Why are hyungs staring at me?" BamBam asked. Mark replied, "What's with the hand holding?" Jackson just smirked. He leaned into Mark and whispered into his ear. You saw Mark's eyes go wide. "What did you tell him Jackson?" You heard JB say as he sat down next to Jackson. Soon after  , Youngjae, Yugyeom, and Jr. sat down also. Jackson didn't reply, he just looked in your and BamBam's direction. All of Got7 looked at you. "Umm.." You looked around the table, you didn't know what to say. You turned to BamBam, he was just as clueless as you. Jackson turned to JB and whispered in his ear. JB glared at BamBam and you. You gulped. "What is it??" Youngjae pleaded to JB.

"They were making out outside the club on Friday."

Your face turned a tomato red in record time before you covered your face. BamBam was embarrassed too, he turned away from table, not being able to looked at his hyungs.

"BamBam... I told you not to try anything on my sister." JB said creepily calmly. "Hye Ri, I'm sorry if he did anything to hurt you, I'll punish him for you." "No!" You blurted out. "JB oppa, BamBam didn't hurt me at all... Please don't punish him." You looked at JB with earnest eyes. "He.. Didn't?" You nodded. "If he hurt me, would I do this?" You turned to BamBam and kissed his lips. Then you quickly pulled away. JB was speechless, as well as the rest of the members of Got7. You looked down, "I love him."