Dance with me

True and Everlasting love

You arrived at the club with Mi Rae and BamBam. The rest of Got7 was waiting inside for you all. "Yo! BamBam, you decided to come after all!" Jackson high-fived him. "This is my friend Mi Rae." You introduced her. She blushed and smiled, "Hi, I'm Park Mi Rae." You saw the guys giving her looks, "She isn't a sweet girl you know, she's super energetic and a bit crazy. Just letting you know." You laughed as you saw there faces one by one turned surprised. "Oh really?" Mark stepped forward and grabbed Mi Rae's hand, "Let's go dance." She squealed before Mark dragged her onto the dance floor with him. You laughed, "Oh my god, this is just great!" The rest of the group gave you a puzzled look. "Why?" Youngjae asked you. "Because she has a HUGE crush on him---- WAIT I wasn't supposed to say that!" You clamped your hand over your mouth. Jackson laughed, "Mi Rae and Mark.. I can see it, now what can I do..." Jackson murmured before mingled into the dance floor. "Shall we go dance, Hye Ri?" Bambam asked you with hope in his eyes. "How could I say no? Let's go!" You grabbed his hand and grinned. "Just the answer I wanted!" BamBam grinned too.

A little while after you got on the dance floor, more people came on, pushing you and BamBam up against each other. "Sorry if I'm a little close," you and BamBam said at the same time. You looked at each other and laughed. He bent down to you and whispered in your ear, "Let's go get some fresh air." You nodded your head. Maybe it was all the people in the room but boy did you feel hot! Or maybe it was being close to BamBam..

BamBam led you off the dance floor and to a door that led to an alley. Once you two were out there you stood there and looked at him. He looked back at you, "Hye Ri." He took a step closer to you, making you back up into the brick wall of the club. "Y-yes?" Your heartbeat tripled. BamBam's hand caressed your cheek before his hand got to your chin. He tiled your chin and leaned down to kiss you. You felt the warmth of his lips on your's and his hand was on your low back, pressing you closer to him. At first it was just an innocent, lovely kiss. It wasn't long before he made the kiss more intense and demanded entrance into your mouth. You gladly obliged and gave him dominance, which he happily took over. Other hand, on your thigh, traveled upwards towards the hem of your dress. His hand just barely got underneath the fabric when you heard a creak of the door.