Let's go!

True and Everlasting love

It's now towards the end of Performing Arts class, you didn't do much except watch a film because your teacher was gone. As the screen faded black the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. BamBam, who sat by Jackson during the film, walked over to you. "Hey Hye Ri, want to go out clubbing with me and the rest of Got7?" He winked at you. "Well aren't you bold?" You laughed, "But sure, I will. Can I bring a friend though?" You wanted to bring your best friend Mi Rae, she loved clubs. BamBam nodded his head, "Of course. I'll pick you up at 10. What's your address?" You pulled out your phone and sent a text to him that contained your address. "I sent it to you." BamBam smiled as his phone vibrated and he pulled it out from his back pocket, "I got it, thanks." "I have to go, see you later!" You sweetly smiled at him before you left. 

You got of the train and starting walking home. You sighed as you stepped outside, cool, crisp air of evening filling your lungs. You were walking and you decided to call Mi Rae, considering it was 7. "Hey, Mi Rae." "Hi Hye Ri! What's up??" Mi Rae energetically picked up. "Want to come over to my apartment?" "Sure why? Are we going to go clubbing?" You laughed into the phone, "You really love clubbing, don't you? But yes, we are." "Oh? We really are?" "Yes! I know, me , going clubbing right?" "I'll be over ASAP, give me 10 minutes." "Alright, I'll be waiting." You said as you unlocked the door to your apartment. "Bye Hye Ri!" Mi Rae shouted before she hung up. You yanked the phone away from your face, "Geeze! She's so loud!" You put your bag on the coffee table of your living room and sat down on the couch to relax for a few minutes before Mi Rae comes over. Ding Dong. You opened the door and there stood Mi Rae, your best friend. "Mi Rae! You got here fast!" Mi Rae put her hand on her hip, "Of course! When I heard we were going clubbing I couldn't help but be excited! I have all my stuff to get us ready!" She gestured to the multiple bags on her arms. Mi Rae came in and set her stuff down in the living room. "Now," Mi Rae looked at you and grinned, "shall we get started?"

"And we are complete!" Mi Rae turned you around to see your reflection in your full body mirror. You gasped, you saw a completely different person. You had your hair in loose curls, your make up done so that your eyes would stand out, and your dress. It was a short, halter top dress, about mid thigh length, and it was tight. Mi Rae's hair was naturally down, nothing done to it, and natural make up for her. Her dress was similar to your's, except it wasn't a halter top or tight and there was a thicker waist band on hers. "Mi Rae! You are so amazing!" You squealed as you hugged her. "Oh please, this is nothing!" She giggled. "By the way, when are we leaving? It's 9:50."  You scratched the back of your neck, "I forgot to mention that we're getting picked up at 10." "Really? By who??? Did you get a boyfriend??" She jumped up and down. "No I didn't. His name is BamBam and we're clubbing with his friends called Got7 tonight." "Like as in the Got7 of our University?" She asked impatiently. You nodded, you didn't know that they were this famous. "Oh my god!! Hye Ri! How do you know them?" "I ran into BamBam on the train today and JB is my older brother. I sat with them at lunch today." "Wow, you really are something!" 

Ding Dong.

"He must be here, get your shoes on and let's go." You slipped on your shoes and opened the door. Sure enough, there was BamBam smiling like an idiot. "This is my friend Mi Rae," you introduced her to BamBam. "Nice to meet you," he waved to her. "Likewise." She nodded. "Shall we go?" You and Mi Rae both answered simultaneously, "Sure!"