Hidden Secrets

Welcome To The Land of Crazy [H]

Chapter 2

Hidden Secrets

Chanseok decides to go back to her classroom and tell the others what had happened before but she stops her footsteps when she smelled something good. She decides to head to the cafeteria to get some food before heading back. She went to buy a loaf of chocolate bread and paid for it. Before heading back to her classroom, she noticed something weird at the cafeteria. It seems that they are dispatched into three gangs. She wanted to investigate more but someone stands in front of her, blocking her view.

“ Are you the new student? “ A guy asks her.

“ Yes, I am. “ Chanseok replies politely since she didn’t want to cause any problems in day one.

“ I have my eyes on you. “ The guy leans closer to Chanseok. Their eyes met each other but none of them broke the gaze. Chanseok snapped back into reality and noticed the situation that she into. She was about to push him away but someone was faster than her.

“ Don’t you ever touch my girl. “ Hanbin appears and pushed the guy away.

“ So she’s your girl? Well then it’ll make it more interesting. “ The guy walks away with a smirk on his face.

“ Are you okay Chanseok? “ Hanbin asks Chanseok who is in a daze.

“ Chanseok? Chanseok?? “ Hanbin kept shaking Chanseok’s body to make her snap back into reality.

“ Ye-Yeah, I’m fine.. “ Chanseok replied with an awkward cough.

“ That guy is a member of Got7 so beware of him. I have to go and investigate more, you should go back to your class and rest instead of wondering the school all alone. “ Hanbin patted her head and walks away from Chanseok. Chanseok stands there like a stone with red cheeks. She had liked Hanbin for a while, everytime she stands around with Hanbin her heart would beat rapidly until she couldn’t even focus on anything except Hanbin.

She shook her head and decides to head back to her classroom. She opens the door, she immediately face palm herself at the view. All the members of Team B except for Hanbin and all Got7 members have gather and they are trying to pick a fight. Chanseok rolls her eyes at them and decides to ignore them. She went to her seat that is located in the middle of the both group.

“ Seokie! Where did you go? I was worried that you’ve got kidnapped! “ Yunhyung embraces Chanseok into a hug.

“ You idiots instead of focusing on your rivalry, why don’t you focus on your mission? We still haven’t gotten a clue yet. “ Chanseok smacks Yunhyung’s head making the others laugh.

“ I’m going to find some clue. Don’t wait up for me. “ Chanseok slug her bag pack to her shoulder and walks out of the class. She knew something is happening right now but she couldn’t grasp that feeling well. She decides to head to the cafeteria once again then she noticed that she hasn’t eaten her choco bread. She takes it out from her bag pack and opens the wrapper. She tears the bread into half. She stuffs the half bread into and chews it with delight. She was about to put the other half inside but she tasted something weird from the bread. She looks around for a trash can and pukes it all out. She checks the half bread and noticed something white is mixed with the chocolate filling. She puts the bread back into the wrapper for her to check it at her new dorm. She puts the bread back into her bag pack and left to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria isn’t as crowed as before. She glances around and noticed that there’s a cctv at a corner. She didn’t want to make herself exposed too much, she avoid eye contacts with the cctv and heads out side of the cafeteria. She decides to explore the school, she noticed that each corner would have installed a cctv. She tries to ignore those cctvs and continue her tour. Once she has finished, she would write small notes for her to remember like which places didn’t have any cctv and where is heavily guarded.

“ Chanseok! “ Hanbin’s voice calls out to Chanseok who is busying taking notes. Hanbin approaches her with a smile on his face.

“ Doing your homework? “ Hanbin smiles proudly to his best friend’s hard work.

“ Yeah~ Anyway why are you here? “ Chanseok asks Hanbin.

“ Oh yeah now that you’ve mentioned it. We should go and check our dorm. “ Hanbin grabs Chanseok’s hand and intertwined their fingers making Chanseok blushed slightly. The both of them heads to their dorm. Once they arrived the dormitory, she could sense the heavy atmosphere that Team B and Got7 are making around the air around them. Chanseok sighed and Hanbin chuckled at his friend’s sigh.

“ They are always like this so just bear it. “ Hanbin pats Chanseok head. Chanseok was about to speak to Hanbin but the owner of the dormitory spoke cutting Chanseok’s sentence.

“ These are your keys. “ He hands everyone a key to their room.

“ There’s only one rule here, you all are forbidden to step outside of your room when it’s midnight and you don’t need to know why. “ With that the owner of the dormitory left the place, leaving the 14 new students in a daze.

“ Let’s go to our room first and discuss more important things tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a tiring day so rest a lot. “ Hanbin patted Chanseok’s shoulder before leaving to his room.

“ If you ends up with one of the Got7 members, don’t let your guard down at anytime. “ Hanbin whispered to Chanseok. Chanseok gives Hanbin a reassuring look and nodded to him. Hanbin ruffles her hair before leaving with the others. Chanseok glances at her room number.

“ 24.. well this isn’t a bad number. “ Chanseok mutters to herself before heading to her room. She walks about five minutes and reached her room. She opens the door by inserting her key and twists open the doorknob. Her eyes widen and her jaw almost falls down to the ground.

“ What are you staring at? “ The gray haired guy from Got7 named Jaebum is her roommate. Chanseok shook her head and heads to her bed. She starts to unpack her stuffs while looking at him secretly.

“ I won’t do anything to you so stop looking at me as if I’m going to kill you or something. “ Jaebum sighed as he hangs her clothes to his wardrobe.

“ Can I ask you a question? “ Chanseok gathers her courage and speaks to Jaebum.

“ It depends on the question. “ Jaebum sits down on his bed and looks at Chanseok. Chanseok was taken aback by his gaze, she wonders around panicking. She faked a cough and sits down on her bed.

“ Why are you here? “ Chanseok plays with her fingers while looking around the room to avoid eye contact.

“ It’s the same as you guys. You’ve saw that video as well right? Someone spread the video at our school as well. We are here to investigate that. “ Jaebum lays down on his bed with his eyes closed. Chanseok pouted and went back to unpacking her stuffs. Once she has finished unpacking, she glance around to the room to find a cctv, it turns out that the dormitory’s room doesn’t have any cctv. She decides to take a bath before lying down on her new bed. She grabs her clothes and towels to the bathroom. Chanseok closes the door and went to take a bath.

On the other hand, Jaebum who had just woken up, stands up and stretches his body. When he was about to gone to the bathroom, he heard the shower is on meaning Chanseok is inside the bathroom. His eyes immediately move to Chanseok’s bag pack. He opens her bag and saw her notebook. He opens the notebook and saw a lot of useful information. He took a picture of the note book with his phone and puts everything back to its original place. Jaebum heads outside to get some fresh air leaving Chanseok all alone in the room. After a few minutes, Chanseok has finished taking a bath. She heads outside to see that Jaebum has already left the room. Chanseok shrugs her shoulder and grabs her notebook to figure more clues.

Time has past fastly and it’s already midnight. Chanseok knew something is up with this curfew. She decides to stay up during midnight to see if anything strange is happening. When she heard something moving, she closes her eyes pretending to be a sleep. When the room has gone quiet again, she peeked to see if anything has changed. She quickly closes her eyes after opening them. The noise was coming from the ceiling and a cctv appears inside the room. She knew something is happening outside right now but in this state she couldn’t do anything but wait until something big happens.

After a few hours nothing happened and no voice was heard. Chanseok was gettings sleepy and she was about to fall asleep but something woke her up wide awake. At an instant, she heard a loud shrieking from outside. She wanted to go out so much but if that then her cover does would be blown away at day one. She tries her best to stay put and wait for something else to happen but it didn’t happen like before. She knew one thing for sure now. There is definitely something weird happening inside this school.

Soon morning has come and Chanseok hasn’t awake yet because she stayed wide awake at night. Jaebum sighed and walks over to Chanseok’s bed to wake her up. Chanseok opens her eyes groggily and saw a burly figure standing in front of her, waking her up. She grabs her clock and saw that she is late for school without a word of thanks to Jaebum, she quickly rushed to the bathroom. Jaebum glares at the bathroom and mumbled some cursing words before heading to school.

Chanseok has finished preparing everything for school. She grabs her bag pack and left the room. She is running from the dormitory to the school building. On the way there she saw the dormitory owner and someone talking behind a tree. She decides to stay put and tries to get closer to them without them noticing. When Chanseok is close enough to hear their conversation, the school bell rings meaning school has started. Chanseok cursed inside her head and decides to ditch school.

“ When will you stop putting those… those dead things in my dorm! “ The dormitory owner asks angrily to a guy who is wearing a dark coat, covering half of his face.

“ You will continue to help us or you will be feed to them. I do not wish to speak this matter outside if this got leaked somehow, you will have to pay full responsibility. “ The guy speaks in a harsh tone.

“ Do you know what those things had done to your students? They will found out about this sooner or later so- “

“ Don’t babble anymore nonsense if you don’t wish to do this mission then you may quit. “ The guy glares to the dormitory owner.

“ Fine then I qui-“ in a flash, the owner of the dormitory’s body lays down on the green grass with his head bleeding. The guy who is wearing a coat, hides his gun back inside his coat and drags the dead body to his car. Luckily for Chanseok, the blood leaves a trail for Chanseok to follow. She was about to follow the guy but a dark shadow appears behind her. The person who is standing behind her grabs her shoulder and knocks her unconscious.

 End of chapter

A/N : Starting from now i will go on hiatus for about a month ;-; since exams are coming soon so i need to focus on my studies but please do keep supporting this fic even thought it won't have any updates for about a month, lastly, Thank you :D