Panic

Welcome To The Land of Crazy [H]

Chapter 3

Panic

Chanseok groans in pain when she woke up. It felt like her head was about to explode because of her headache. She looks around and noticed she is inside the dorm’s room but she didn’t know which room it is. When she tries to move her arm, something prevents her arm. She looks down and saw she was tied down to the bed.

“ What the hell… “ She mutters causing the ‘kidnapers’ to gain attention to her.

“ So you’re awake. “ A guy smirks in front of her.

“ Who….. are you? “ She tilted her head to her right side.

“ What! I’m Yugyeom from Got7 don’t you even know that simple stuff?! “ Yugyeom throws a tantrum to Chanseok.

“ Geez, it’s not like your someone important or anything pffft. “ Chanseok rolls her eyes at Yugyeom.

“ Do you even know what situation you are right now?! I could kill you right now! “ Yugyeom tries to threaten her instead of feeling afraid, Chanseok burst out into laughter making Yugyeom more annoyed than before.

“ Hyung! I’m out of here! “ Yugyeom shouted and leaves the room.

“ Wait! Get me some food on your way out! “ BamBam’s voice echoed to the whole room. Chanseok took this chance and tries to take out her small knife from her back pocket. She brings it with her all the time in case something happens and it is useful indeed. Footsteps could be heard from outside coming inside, she puts the small knife back into her back pocket to observe things first before doing any rash.

“ Did you got her? “ Jaebum walks inside the room with some drinks on his hands. Jaebum looks around and spotted you, being all tied up. He sighed and puts all the drinks away and untied Chanseok.

“ Did they do something stupid to you? “ Jaebum asks in concern.

“ Your stupid friends kidnapped me and tied me up. Do you think it’s a stupid act? “ Chanseok scoffed at Jaebum. She was about to leave but Jaebum grabs her wrist to prevent her from leaving.

“ What do you want more? “ Chanseok rolls her eyes at Jaebum.

“ Look, the reason why I ask the boys to bring you here is to ask you to work for us. “ Jaebum gazes into Chanseok eyes. Chanseok’s heart waver a bit but she broke the eye contact and push Jaebum away.

“ If you leave this room right now, you will regret it. “ Jaebum spoke loudly making Chanseok flinched.

“ What do you mean by that? “ She glares at Jaebum.

“ It’s about your family- “ Jaebum’s sentences got cut by Chanseok’s yelling.

“ IF you are going to say bad things about my family then forget it. I thought you aren’t that bad but it seems Team B was right about you. “ Chanseok goes out from the room with anger. She slammed the door making the members inside the kitchen comes out to see what is happening but all they could see is Jaebum ruffling his hair in frustration.

“ That wasn’t what I was about to say you idiot. “ Jaebum sighed and lies down at the bed ignoring s’ endless questions.

Chanseok walks back to her room with angry steps while cursing at Jaebum. Chanseok slumps down onto her bed once she arrive her room. She needs to finish this mission quickly in order to not see Jaebum’s face and his voice. She had decided to sneak out during midnight to find out what is happening with this school. Her thoughts had ruined when she heard a knock on the door, she walks to the door grumpily and opens the door.

“ Chaniie! “ Yunhyung gives her a hug making her body unbalance and the both of them ends up falling at the ground. Chanseok groans in pain because she hit her back to the cold floor and got flatten by Yunhyung’s heavy body. Yunhyung got off Chanseok’s body with a grin while Chanseok is giving him a killing look. The others are laughing their butts off making Chanseok angrier. Chanseok stands up and brush the dust off from her clothes.

“ So why are you guys here? “ Chanseok asks to Jinhwan who is trying to hold his laughter unlike the others members who are now laughing hardly at the ground.

“ We’re here to check on you. Why didn’t you go to school earlier? Did you catch a cold? “ Jinhwan asks in concern. Chanseok shook her head answering it as a no.

“ Did something happen today at the school? “ Chanseok asks trying to gain more information about the school’s mistery.

“ Yeah something odd did happened. “ Hanbin answers after laughing his head off.

“ Mind telling me it without laughing then? “ Chanseok asks with an annoyed tone.

“ Yeah, some student hands me these cards to us. “ Junhwe gives a red card to Chanseok. Chanseok scans the card and noticed a chip is attached to the card.

“ She said that we have to bring this card where ever we go inside the building but doesn’t it seems like a bit suspicious? “ Junhwe continues explaining the card.

“ And tomorrow, Friday she also said that we must bring our cellphone tomorrow for something important. “ Bobby told Chanseok more information.

“ This does sounds suspicious. “ Chanseok mutters to herself.

*Skip to Friday!

Chanseok makes sure that she didn’t woke up late so she set the alarm thirty minutes early since she doesn’t want to be late. She took a shower and have a big breakfast because she doesn’t want to think with an empty stomach. She puts her cellphone inside her pocket and grabs her bag pack. She decides to pull a prank on Jaebum before leaving to school. She took his alarm clock and turns off the alarm. She stick her tongue out at Jaebum before putting the clock back to it’s original place.

“ What do you think you are doing Choi Chanseok? “ Jaebum groans at her making she shock. Chanseok flustered and quickly heads to the school. Once she reached school, she went to the library to check if there are any books about this school’s history. Unfortunately she didn’t found any of them and she has wasted all of her free time. School is about to start soon, she leaves the library and heads to her classroom. Once she reaches her classroom, her classmates are chatting happily. Of course Chanseok didn’t know what are they talking about but she will found about it later.

The school bell rang and it means lesson is starting. She glance around and noticed that Yunhyung, Donghyuk or any Got7 members are inside the classroom but didn’t worried about it one bit after all she is the best fighter at YG High School, she could defeat ten professional fighter at once. The classroom’s light got turn off and the doors got slammed. The white board got lighted by some red light and the white board shows a website.

 Chanseok didn’t know what to do, she looks at the other students. They are typing something at their cellphone. She turns on her phone and starts to type the website. Once the page has finished loading, it shows the entire student’s profile. She scrolls down and saw a black box for ticking the x mark. She didn’t know what to do so she ticked a student and the website got shut down making her phone froze.

After a couple of minutes, the school bell rang once again. Chanseok’s classmates stood up and walk to somewhere. Chanseok decides to follow them, they all have gather inside the auditorium. She didn’t know why but it’s giving her chills. She sat down at the last row while the others are trying to seat at the front seat. After the students have gathered inside the auditorium, the door got close and locks meaning no one can go out.

“ Test… Mic check…. Could you all hear me? “ The principal stands on the stage with a wireless mic. She knew that something odd is going to happen for sure.

“ YESS! “ the students answers whole heartily.

“ Before I announce the top student of this year, may I introduce you to the previous top student? “ The principal asks.

“ YES!!!!! “ This time the students are shouting in excitement. The principal snap his finger and the teachers push a box with a curtain covering it. The principal walks to the box and pull the curtain away revealing the boxes’ containments. It was just terrifying; Chanseok didn’t even know how to react properly.

End of Chapter~

A/N : Hey guyssss ; ---- ; /cries a lake/ I am sorry for having a hiatus for this long but my national exams is more important and it seems that I took more time off than I thought I would be ;---; but I am back now! I will try to update as often as possible! Please still love this fic even though it hasn’t got updated by more than a month ;_;