Sealed Exit

Welcome To The Land of Crazy [H]

Chapter 4

Sealed Exit

Inside the box is filled with zombies. They are trying to break free from the glass box with their teeth. Chanseok swallowed hard at the sight that she is seeing. She knew that the zombie outbreak could happen to the world but what she didn’t expect was the zombies are alive right in front of her.

“ Now then shall we pick our winner for this round? “ The principal smirks. The whole auditorium has gone black out. Chanseok didn’t know what is happening right now, she kept wondering around to check what is happening. Somewhere near Chanseok’s seat, she could hear a boy’s screaming for help.

“ Help! This must be a misunderstanding! “ The boy kept screaming until his last breath. The light got turn on back again and the boy who is screaming before has already gone inside the box where the living corpses are. The boy screams in pain and agony while the zombies eat his flesh wildly as if the living corpses haven’t ate anything in a year.

“ Amazing… “ The girl who sat next to Chanseok spoke in amusement. Chanseok on the other was about to gone insane. The doors got unlock and the other students left the auditorium like nothing has happened before. Chanseok collapses on the floor with her eyes getting teary because of fear. She couldn’t imagine if she was that boy and she is getting devoured by those zombies alive.

“ What was that all about… “ Chanseok stares blankly at the whole auditorium with her whole body trembling in fear. Someone appears next to Chanseok and kneed down to her eye level. Chanseok noticed that person and took a glance at that person.

“ You… “ Chanseok recognizes that person. It was the same person from before, the person who told her to leave this school before the third day.

“ I’ve told you before didn’t I? Why didn’t you leave? “ That girl asks with soft tone but anyone could noticed that, that girl is annoyed by Chanseok’s actions.

“ Who are you? “ Chanseok managed to ask the thing that is bothering her.

“  You don’t need to know that. You need to get out of here before you ended up like the others. “ The girl walks out of the auditorium leaving Chanseok all alone. Chanseok was about to chase her but her legs wobbles and she falls down to the ground. She hugs her legs as she trembles in fear. A shadow appears behind Chanseok’s back. The figure lightly touches Chanseok’s shoulder, making Chanseok flinch and turns her head back to see who it was. She sighed in relief when she saw it was only Jinhwan.

“ What are you doing sitting here all alone? “ Jinhwan knee down to her eye level. Without much words coming out from Chanseok’s mouth, she stretches her arms and hugs Jinhwan tightly. Jinhwan didn’t know what to do, he just stayed still like that until Chanseok lets go off him.

“ Don’t ever leave me alone again. “ Chanseok sniffed as she tries to hold her tears back.

“ Did something happened? “ Jinhwan asks Chanseok with a soft tone. Chanseok wipes her tears away and let’s go off the hug.

“ We are going to have a meeting at your room now. Go and call the others. “ Jinhwan obeys Chanseok’s orders and gathers the boys at his room. On the other hand, Chanseok decides to observe the school one more time. She starts to walk wherever her foot takes her to and she ends up going to a dead end. She was about to walks away but something caught her attention. She walks to the mysterious figure and glances at the figure. It was mannequin, she is quite attractive but there is something odd to this mannequin. She wanted to stare more at the mannequin’s face but her eyes wonders around after glancing at her for a few seconds. She wanted to observe the mannequin more but she needs to hurry up since the boys are waiting for her. She heads to Jinhwan’s room where the boys are already at. She entered the room and saw everyone has gathered inside the room.

“ Chanseok, why did you call us all for? “ Hanbin asks Chanseok. Chanseok took a deep breath before explaining the whole thing that she had saw. About the dormitory owner’s conversation with that mysterious guy and the thing that happened a while, the voting and students getting eaten alive by the zombies. The boys at first didn’t know how to react but they keep their calm. None of them spoke a word about this. Hanbin suddenly grabs his phone out, typing something.

“ What are you doing? “ Bobby asks Hanbin who is typing rapidly.

“ We are abandoning this mission right now. “ Hanbin spoke making the others shock.

“ Why hyung? “ Junhwe asks Hanbin who is having cold sweats right now.

“ We are still inexperience, we better leave before getting our butts eaten alive by these zombies. “ Hanbin curses out loud.

“ Damn it why won’t this crap send my message! “ Hanbin decides to make a call. After waiting for a while, someone spoke from the other line and it wasn’t what Hanbin was hoping for.

“ This phone will self destruct in T minus five seconds. One… “ Hanbin quickly toss his phone away and told the others to hide in a safe place. In exact five seconds, the cellphone show some signs of malfunctioning like electrics coming out from the cell phone. After the cell phone got shocked by the electric, the cell phone broke and the screen black out. Hanbin was about to touched his phone but Bobby prevent him from doing so.

“ What’s wrong? “ Hanbin asks Bobby who is glaring at the dead cell phone intensely. Bobby didn’t answer instead he grabs a nearby book and throws it to Hanbin’s dead cell phone that is lying down at the ground. When the book touches the cell phone, the book got electrocuted and the book got burned. Junhwe panic and quickly pours water at the burning book.

“ This isn’t a good sign. “ Yunhyung just stated the most obvious thing which earns a knock on the head by Jinhwan. Among the group, someone kept quiet during the whole time. Was it too shocking or was it something else? Chanseok shouted quiet loud making the boys turns all their attention to her.

“ What’s wrong Chan- “ Before Donghyuk could finished asking Chanseok, she had already left the room. She was walking rapidly but it was soon turned into running. She barges inside her room and went to her bag to check if her stuffs or more like gadgets are still there or not. She searched for them here and there but she just couldn’t find them. Chanseok slams her bed with all her strength. She sighs in frustration and covers her face with her palms.

“ Chanseok, did something happened? “ The boys followed Chanseok to her room to see her covering her face in misery.

“ All of our gadgets and communication is gone.. “ Chanseok spoke in a guilty tone. The gadgets were the only hope for them to get out of this crap school. The boys gathers around along with Chanseok. Hanbin told them to put their palms to their heart. All of them closes their eyes and prayed. After they had finished praying, they all are determinate to solve this school’s mystery

“ No matter what happened, we have to stick together and survive this ty school. We will solve this case and bring glory to our school and to our parents. “ Hanbin spoke which had all their approves. They were chatting happily even thought they are in this desperate situation but as long as they stays together, no can defeat them but that was all their wishful thinking….

The journey might be rocky and rough

But as long as we stick together…

We will survive this journey…

This statement was only a human’s wishful thinking.

They were about to part ways but something caught their attention, not only their but all of the students attention. Chanseok budges through the crowd to see what are they running away from, Chanseok widens her eyes at the view that she is looking at.

“ Chanseok, are you al…..righ..t? “ Junhwe froze at the sight that he is seeing. It was so real to not believe it’s existence but it’s too fake to be true. Donghyuk and Yunhyung quickly shook them back to their senses and dragged them away as quickly as possible.

“ How can such monster be alive? What the effin hell is this school thinking?! “ Chanseok curses inside her mind as her legs takes her away from the ridiculous monster.

What was the monster that got Chanseok and Junhwe froze in fear? It was a zombie but this zombie is different from the others. The zombie has wings which it has taken creepy to a whole new level. Students by students have been pried by this zombie. Chanseok is trying to make some distance away from this ridiculous monster when she was out of the dormitory. Chanseok looks around to find the Team B boys. Her eyes are looking everywhere to find them. Once she has spotted them safe and soundly, she sighed in relief. On the other hand, she noticed the teachers at the door of the dormitory.

 They aren’t carrying any weapons to kill this monster which made Chanseok confused. Her eyes widen when she had figured out what the teachers were about to do. She rushed to the teachers and called on of them.

“ Miss. Kim there are still students inside the dormitory! You can’t seal the door! They will be gotten pried by that zombie! “ Chanseok tries to save the students that are still inside the dormitory.

“  Why can’t we seal the door? This school doesn’t need such useless students. If they can’t save their butts, let their souls be devoured by the creature. “ Miss. Kim answers with a smirk which made Chanseok shocked to the deep bottom of her heart. She would never imagine an answer coming out from a teacher’s word. When Chanseok snapped back into reality, the door of the dormitory had locked and students cries could be heard from outside.

“ Help!!!! “

“ Someone open this door!!!! “

“ I can’t died here! I want to go back home!!!! “

All of the students cries could be heard clearly by Chanseok’s ear even though all of the students shouts at the same time, she could hear them. All the cries, hopes and fear she could felt it. She went to the principal.

“ Principal, we can’t let them get killed by that monster! “ Chanseok shouted to the principal.

“ But we can’t let that monster out as well, can’t we? “ the principal smirks, trying to challenge Chanseok’s patience.

“ I’ll do anything! Just let them out! “ Chanseok blurred out with her empty mind without knowing that she just let herself jumped inside a deep hole.

“ Anything? Then you won’t mind going inside to kill this monster that you speak of? “ The principal spoke. Chanseok’s head was in a mess, she didn’t know what to do.

“ Time is ticking Chanseok-ssi. They all might get devoured by this monster before you have finished making your decision. “ The principal puts pressure on Chanseok’s burden. Without waiting any longer, Chanseok agreed to it.

“ Here, this is all you get. “ The principal throw a gun to Chanseok’s side. Chanseok grabs the gun and check the bullets. She only have six bullets that means she must killed the monster within 5 shots. The door opened and some students managed to get out of the dormitory. Chanseok was dazed off from reality. The teachers pushed Chanseok inside the dormitory and quickly close the door. Chanseok falls down to the ground with a groan but luckily she wasn’t injured.

“ Open the door!! Help us!! “ Some of the students screams and banged the door hardly, hoping the door will open for their cries but it wasn’t working at all.

“ They won’t open the door. “ Chanseok gets up from and dusts her clothes clean.

“ What do you mean by that?! “ One of the students grabs Chanseok’s collar shirt bringing her closer. Chanseok pushed the student away and fixed her shirt.

“ Like I said, they won’t open the door. No matter what you do, stay together. “ Those were the lasts word that come out from Chanseok’s mouth.

On the other hand, outside of the dormitory was a chaos as well. Somehow Jinhwan managed to see Chanseok getting pushed back inside the dormitory. Team B approaches the teachers demanding an answer.

“ Why did you push Chanseok back inside the dormitory when you all know that monster is devouring the students inside! “ Hanbin asks with a loud shout because he couldn’t control his emotions right now.

“ She wanted to help the other students so she went back inside to kill that monster. Instead of barking here why don’t you go to school and mind you own business? “ The teacher replied Hanbin rudely making Hanbin’s blood boiled even more.

“ Then let us in as well! “ Bobby shouted to the teacher. The principal heard the commotion and walks over. The principal laughs loudly making Team B stares at him weirdly.

“ If I let you all in, it won’t be fun. Wouldn’t it? “The principal smirks.

Inside the dormitory, Chanseok runs to find some students and guides them to a safe place to hide for the moment or leads them to the door. Chanseok stops her steps when she heard a sceam coming from the corridor. She runs towards the voice’s original place and spotted the zombie eating a student while the zombie’s other hand is ripping a student’s body apart. Chanseok curses out loud at the sight. She took out her handy small knife out from her socks, she knew this small knife won’t do any big impact on the monster but at least she has another weapon that she could rely on. She looks around and saw a clock lying down at the floor. She picks it up and throws it to the zombie. The zombie stopped his movement for a while making Chanseok more tense than before. In a blink of an eye, the zombie is already in front of Chanseok gripping tightly on her neck. Chanseok tries to struggle when she noticed that the zombie is about to devour her.

“ I can’t die right here.. “ Chanseok spoke inside her mind while trying to struggle away from the zombie.

End of Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry for the late update as usual ; - ;