Survival

Welcome To The Land of Crazy [H]

Chapter 5

Survival

Chanseok knew that there is no use in using her small knife because it won’t do enough damaged to let the zombie let go off her. She grabs her gun and pulled the trigger, she aimed at the zombie’s stomach since the zombie’s mouth is about an inch away from her head. She knew that she needs to make a wide space between the zombie and her even though it means losing one of her precious bullets. She shots the zombie’s stomach, making the zombie screams in pain. The voice was so loud that it broke the windows with it’s screaming. The zombie lets go off Chanseok and tries to cover up the wound by it’s mere hand.

Chanseok quickly reload another bullet to shot the zombie’s head to end this once and for all. She aims the gun to the zombie’s head. When she was about to shot, the zombie was already in front of her and the zombie shove the gun away from Chanseok’s grip. The gun flies down to the cold hard ground. Chanseok is panicking right now, she is in grave dangerous. She needs to get her gun back in order to kill this monster. She thought the zombie was about to kill her short and painful but the zombie grabs Chanseok and flew in mid air. She threw Chanseok down to the ground as if Chanseok was a toy ball to play with. When Chanseok’s back meets the ground, blood spurts out from from the impact. Her gaze is fixed on her gun, she runs to the gun as if her life was on the line. The zombie quickly went to the gun’s location as well, the zombie shoved Chanseok to the end of the room and grabs the gun.

“ R-Re—add—y t- th- to fa- fah- fa- ce de- dea- ddea – dea—t-t-th? “ The zombie speaks but his words are hard to understand. The zombie faces the gun towards Chanseok’s head. Chanseok quickly got up and took out her small knife. She threw it towards the zombie’s hand, hoping the zombie would lost it’s grip on the gun. She luckily managed to do so. Chanseok was about to run towards the gun but something stopped her movement by shoving her from the back. Her feet were lift off from the ground as she was thrown forwards. She curls herself into a ball and changes her position so her back would touched the wall first instead of her head. She got slammed hard to the wall and she falls down to the ground with her lifeless body. Blood slowly makes it’s way out from Chanseok’s body. Chanseok’s eyes feels heavy as if she was about to take a deep slumber where she would never woke up again. She looks forward and saw the zombie fighting someone. When she was about to focus to see the person’s face, her vision and mind has black out.

-

Team B, on the other hand are trying their best to get inside the dormitory while the teachers kept blocking their way. The principal smirks in enjoyment when he saw how desperately the boys are trying to get inside just to save Chanseok’s useless life. The principal glances at his watch and noticed something different. He walks towards the dormitory’s door and request the teachers to open it. The teachers hesitated but they end up trusting their boss. They opened the door and students that are locked inside the dormitory use all their might to run away from this nightmare. Team B quickly ran inside to find Chanseok’s location. The principal walks straight ahead as if he knows where Chanseok is located. He stops walking when he saw Chanseok lying at ground. He kneed down and places his finger to her nose to see if she is still breathing. He stayed like there for a second trying to process everything. Team B saw the principal is with Chanseok. Junhwe quickly ran to Chanseok’s side and shook her body to wake her up from her slumber.

“ Chanseok… Chanseok-ah… “ Junhwe calls out to Chanseok to wake her up.

“ She’s fine. She just fainted that’s all. You should bring her to the school’s health centre. “ The principal stands up as he glances towards Junhwe who is carrying Chanseok in his hands. Junhwe uses all his might and runs to the school’s health centre. The principal smirks when Junhwe ran past by him.

“ She might be an interesting experiment after all. “ The principal walks out from the dormitory and told the teachers that the zombie has already died.

On the other hand, Junhwe called the others that he and Chanseok is at the school’s health centre. The other boys’ dashes to the school’s health centre to check up on Chanseok. All of them are now circling around Chanseok who is sleeping calmly.

“ This is all my fault. If only I had kept her close by my side, this will never happened to her. “ Junhwe blames himself for all the things that had happened to Chanseok.

“ This isn’t just your fault. It’s our fault as well. “ Hanbin pats Junhwe’s back to make him felt less guilty but it is the truth that they were at fault too. If they keep a close eye to Chanseok, Chanseok would never accept the principal’s deal.

“ Instead of blaming on each other, let’s be quiet and let Chanseok sleep okay? She hasn’t got enough of sleep lately. “ Jinhwan murmurs and watches Chanseok’s sleeping figure. They all went quiet and let Chanseok had some sleep.

-

 “ Hyung, it did happened like you predicted. “ Bambam glances to Jaebum who looks uneasy.

“ What’s wrong hyung? “ Yugyeom drinks his soda and glances to Jaebum as well.

“ It’s nothing. I was just….. thinking. “ Jaebum shook his head and snatches Yugyeom’s soda and drinks it. Jinyoung approaches them and slumps down to the couch.

“ It’s her that you’re worrying about aren’t you? “ Jinyoung glances to Jaebum who is looking a bit shocked. Jaebum covers his face with his palms and sighed desperately.

“ It would be fine if she doesn’t meddle with it but why does she has to meddle with every single thing. She is so damn annoying. “

“ If you are really worried about her, you should have told her who you are from the first time you both met and not being enemies like this. It would be so much easier to protect her as an ally. “ Jackson rants on Jaebum who is feeling depressed already. Jackson walks out from the room and slams the door shut leaving s in a depressing atmosphere.

-

Chanseok is woken up by the shiny bright sun light that is illuminating the whole room. Chanseok yawns and rubs her eyes before opening them. She blinks twice and noticed that she is covered with bandages all over her body and Team B is all sleeping around her.

“ You guys must have worried about me the whole day. I’m sorry for always being a trouble for you guys. “ Chanseok sighed and patted Jinhwan’s head who is the closes the next her side. She patted his head lightly not wanting to wake him up. She wanted to get off the bed and do some stretches to loosen her body a bit but unfortunately there isn’t any space for her to get through. She chuckles at them and glances at their sleeping faces.

“ How much I wish time will stopped right now. “ Chanseok murmured to herself. Yunhyung’s body moved a bit and slowly opens his eyes. The first thing he sees is Chanseok’s face which had totally brightened up his whole day.

“ Chanseok! You are awake!! “ Yunhyung shouted making the rest of Team B waking up as well. The rest of them opens their eyes and saw Chanseok is finally up and alive. All of the boys want to hug Chanseok all for themselves and they attack her at the same time forgetting about her injuries. Once they have touched Chanseok, she screams in pain due to the sudden and heavy pressure.

“ Guys, an injured person here. “ Chanseok says as she tries to hold the pain that is flowing through her whole body. The boys soon realized what they have done and apologies to Chanseok immediately. Chanseok laughs at their dorkiness and forgives them.

“ Anyway how long has I been asleep? “ Chanseok asks with a little tint of curiosity.

“ You have been a sleep for a whole week. “ Bobby said with his bright smile which made it doesn’t seem like a big thing but in fact it was so shocking for Chanseok to handle.

“ A-A A WHOLE WEEK?! “ Chanseok shouted in shockment.

“ It looks like you are really fine now. “ Junhwe covers his ears hoping Chanseok won’t shout again. Chanseok sighed and got off the bed. She stretches her body since she hasn’t moved a week, she could exercise a lot to strengthen her body. When they were chatting happily, someone is walking towards the school’s health centre. He knocks on the door before opening it. The chatter immediately stops and all eyes are on him. He grins ear to ear to see the figure that he wanted to see.

“ How are you feeling Chanseok-ssi? “ The principal asks her with a grin.

“ I’m fine. “ Chanseok replies with cold tone.

“ What you did back there is quiet impressive. I would love to know more about you, I want to invite you to my office to have a cup of tea tomorrow. What do you think about that? “ The principal offers to Chanseok.

“ Sure principal, I would love to. “ Chanseok replies with a smirk.

“ Great then I will see you after school. “ The principal bows to Chanseok and walks himself out of the room.

“ Are you insane! He might do something to you! “ Hanbin is the first one to knock some senses back into Chanseok’s mind.

“ But if I don’t accept this then we will stuck with no progress of our mission! I don’t want to see anyone dies again. This place is wrecked! I want to solve this whole puzzle piece so I can stop the principal to harm the students in this school! No matter what you say, I will still go. “ Chanseok stated a piece of her mind to the others. Bobby patted her shoulder making her face him.

“ Since there isn’t much we can do to change your mind then take this and we wish you a good luck. “ Bobby hands a gun to Chanseok. Chanseok’s eyes widen at the gun that is on Bobby’s hand.

“ How did you get this? “ Chanseok picked up the gun, it wasn’t just some ordinary gun. It was her gun, the gun that she usually uses during shooting practice. She smiles even wider every second at the view of her gun.

“ Let’s just say it’s a little gift from your dad. “ Jinhwan patted Chanseok’s shoulder.

“ We will solve this case and get out here alive! “ Chanseok cheered with the boys. Chanseok gathers a lot of confidence when she has her gun now. When they are busy cheering and chatting happily, the principal who has witness everything starts to smirk.

“ Let’s see who will get the last laugh Choi Chanseok oh no… I should address you with your real name, Im Chanseok. “ The principal laughs and shuts down his laptop.

End of chapter

A/N : Sorry if it took longer than usual, since i'm getting busier by the day TuT i will try to at least update one/two chapters for a month. sorry TuT and thank you for all the readers who are reading this fanfic <3