Enrolling

Welcome To The Land of Crazy [H]

Chapter 1

Enrolling

Chanseok is sitting in the classroom listening to their professor explaining about some previous cases that he has assigned before. The whole student is bored of the professor’s babbling except for Chanseok who is listening to the professor’s experience. She is the top student of this school and she is the foster child of the principal of SPY High School but she has never gotten an assignment on the other hand, all of her classmates have gotten more than one assignment. She envied those who have gone onto their assignment even though it’s only a simple mission but she still envied them. She keeps on wondering when will she got her very first mission.

“ Kriinggg….. “ The school bell rang meaning it’s the end of lesson. The professor gathers all his stuffs after hearing the bell ring. The half of students had gone outside and some of them remain in the class, chatting with their friends. Chanseok approached the professor and help him to gather his books.

“ Thank you Chanseok-ah. You’re always helping me out. “ The professor thanked Chanseok for her help. Chanseok shook her head, “ No need to thanked me sir. I’m just doing what I’m supposed to do. “ Chanseok smiles to her professor before handing her professor’s book to him.

“ Chanseok-ah! Let’s go to the cafeteria together! “ Yunhyung went inside her classroom making the girls screams in excitement. Yunhyung is a part of Team B, who is known as the most powerful group in the whole school. They were known with their flawless team work. Yunhyung rests his head at Chanseok’s head despite Chanseok’s small figure. Chanseok was about to punched Yunhyung’s stomach but he quickly went to her professor’s side making the professor laughed out loud.

“ You both are so cute. I have to go back to the teacher’s office now. Chanseok, you go ahead with Yunhyung. I can go by myself. “ The professor walks out of the classroom.

“ Come on let’s go already~ I’m hungry~ “ Yunhyun wined like a little kid making Chanseok irritated.

“ All you do is eat, eat and eat. Come on, let’s go you pig. “ Chanseok walks ahead leaving Yunhyung behind. Yunhyung pouted and chases Chanseok. The both of them arrives the cafeteria, the entire student’s gaze is towards the two of them. They are the top students in this school so they are used to the staring from the students. Chanseok saw Hanbin waving them, asking them to join them. Chanseok pulled Yunhyung’s hand and lead them to their table. Chanseok sits down next to Yunhyung and Jinhwan.

“ I’m going to get some food. What do you want Chanseok? “ Yunhyung grins widely at the thought of cafeteria food.

“ Just buy me an apple. “ Chanseok replies to Yunhyung causing him to frown.

“ You should eat a lot. You’re too skinny. “ Bobby told Chanseok.

“ Nah, it’s fine and besides I don’t really have any appetite. “ Chanseok sighed before placing her head to the table.

“ You still haven’t got an assignment? “ Jinhwan asks Chanseok who is looking gloomy.

“ Yes… This is so frustrating! Why won’t them give a job? Why? “ Chanseok asks to Jinhwan who is sitting next to her with a drunk tone even thought she didn’t even had a sip of beer.

“ Don’t worry, you will get an assignment for sure. Maybe they only want you to handle the A+ cases that’s why they didn’t gave you any. “ Jinhwan patted Chanseok’s to cheer her up.

At YG High School, some students will be assigned with a case. Each case has a rank to it, there are F, C, B, A, and A+ cases. F cases is the easiest case out of all the cases, the case is usually for beginners. Most of the case is to find a lost pet or maybe a person. The second easiest case is the C case. The case is about robberies. They are assigning to hunt down some robbers. The intermediate level is the B cases. The B cases are being a bodyguard. The second hardest one is the A cases. The A cases is required to carry a weapon with you all the time. The A cases are killing a psychopath, kill a person or maybe protect the president. Out of all the cases A+ cases are the rarest because the A+ cases is involved with virus, bombs, and continuing murders.

 Out of all the cases, most students usually get F cases the most since they are inexperience and the hardest that they have ever gotten is the B cases. Nobody has ever gotten an A case or A+ cases because they are far way too dangerous and they might lose their life during the mission. To prevent that from happening, usually the teachers are the ones who are handling the A cases or the A+ cases.

Time has flew by and school time is finally over. The students cheered in excitement because they don’t have to listen to their teachers’ babbling anymore. Chanseok packs her stuffs into her bag and heads to the dorm. All of the students from YG High School are required to stay at the dorms. The principal is afraid that the students might got killed when their guard are down outside the school so the principal decides to make all the students to stay inside the dorm. He knows it’s a hassle to do this but it’s all for his student’s safety.

Chanseok reached her room. She pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. She walks inside her room and closes the door. She sighed and tossed her bag away before lying down at her bed. She closes her eyes and let her mind wonders around.

“ When will I get a case like the others, I mean come on even Team B have gotten a tons of cases. Why I, the top student of YG High School didn’t get a single case. “ She calms down her mind and she slowly falls into a deep slumber.

The next morning, Chanseok’s alarm rang. Chanseok snoozed the clock and got off from her bed. She yawn before stretching her body. She makes her bed and went to wash up. After washing up, she grabs an apple for breakfast and heads to school with her bag pack. When she reached her school, chatters could be heard everywhere. She looks around and saw that all of the students are panicking. She approaches the crowd and asks what happened.

“ You didn’t know about the video? “ One of the students asks Chanseok. Chanseok shook her head meaning a no. That student hands her phone to Chanseok and a video is being played. The video shows a student is filming a school, she walks inside a classroom and the whole classroom is filled with corpses. The video is shaking because that girl student who is holding the camcorder’s hand is shaking a lot due to fear. She was about to walk closer but the camera has gone black out and the audio only has the girls’ screaming. The video got brighter and it shows the classroom once again. The video keeps on showing the classroom for a while, Chanseok thought the video had already finished when she was about to give the phone back, a body got thrown to the floor and something or someone is eating the body’s flesh. That monster looks at the camcorder and destroys it. That is when the video had ended.

“ What the heck… Where did you get this video? “ Chanseok gives back her phone.

“ You didn’t get one? The whole student got an e-mail of this video. “ The student took her phone back.

“ My phone.. “ Chanseok opens her bag pack and search for her phone. She turns on her phone and check her e-mail. There are two new e-mails, one is a spam message and the other one is the video that she watched before.

“ I see.. Thank you. “ Chanseok thanked the students before heading off to find Team B. She went to their classroom to find them but they are nowhere to be found. Chanseok calms herself and tries to think where they could possibly be at. Chanseok snapped her fingers and went to a place where Team B might be located. Her feet stops when she is in front of the principals’ room. She opens the door without knocking making everyone inside the room, shocked.

 “ Don’t you even know what is knocking? “ The principal or Chanseok’s father sighed at her.

“ Let me be in the assignment! “ Chanseok speaks in confident.

“ This is a A+ case and you are inexperience so the answer is no. “ Chanseok’s dad disagree.

“ That is why you need me more! I am the top student of this school and no one can handle the case better so you have to let me be in it! “ Chanseok argued with her father. Her father knew that arguing with her isn’t going anywhere but he just couldn’t risk her adopted daughter went into a danger zone. He looks into her daughter’s eyes and saw the determination in her soul, he knows that even if he rejected her she will do it her ways.

“ Fine, you are in this assignment along with Team B. I will prepare everything for you, all of you will have a hard day tomorrow so please do rest for today. “ The principal sighed before sending all of them out. When Chanseok was about to leave, he called her and asked her to stay behind.

“ What is it dad? “ Chanseok grins to her father.

“ Are you really sure? “ Her father sighed at her daughter’s excitement.

“ Of course I am! Do you know how long have I’ve been waiting to go on an assignment! Don’t worry dad, your daughter won’t embarrass you! “ Chanseok patted her dad’s shoulder to reassure him.

“ Please be careful since it’s an A+ case. I don’t care if you fail this assignment just please stay alive, no matter how hard the journey is. “ Her father pulled Chanseok into a hug.

“ Don’t worry dad. I will keep on living for you no matter what. “ Chanseok hugs back her father.

The next day has come and it’s the day for Team B and Chanseok to go to their new school. All of them have arrived at their new school, YN Private High School. They went to the teacher’s office to get their timetable. Everything seems normal to them in the beginning. They are assigned in different classes. Hanbin and Bobby assign at class 1-A, Jinhwan and Junhwe is assign at class 1-B, and the rest, Donghyuk, Yunhyung and Chanseok is assign in the same class that is 1-C. Instead of panic they felt relieved that there are assigned in different classes because it’ll help them gain more information quickly. All of them head to their own designated classroom. Donghyuk opens the classroom door and all eyes are on them. The three of them walks inside awkwardly.

“ So you are the new students? Where are the other three students? “ The teacher asks to the three of them.

“ The others are assign to another class maam. “ Yunhyung explains.

“ Really? There are 14 new students and six of them are assigned to this class though. “ The teacher wondered. After a few seconds, the door burst opens revealing three students who are panting hardly.

“ I-I’m sorry miss. We got into traffic and got late. “ One of them apologies to the teacher.

“ It’s fine. Now, that you’re all here. Why don’t you introduce yourself? “ The teacher sits down at her chair and keep a firm gaze towards the new students.

“ My name is Song Yunhyung. It’s nice to meet you all. “ Yunhyung bowed.

“ My name is Kim Donghyuk. Please take care of us. “ Donghyuk bowed as well.

“ My name is Choi Chanseok. “ Chanseok bowed.

“ Hey, I’m Mark. “ The guy with the red hair spoke.

“ My name is BamBam. I’m from Thailand nice to meet you all. “ BamBam bowed.

“ I’m Jaebum. “ Jaebum bowed as well.

“ Please take a seat where ever you like and we will start with our class. “ All of them scramble and took an empty seat. Yunhyung seat at Chanseok left side and Donghyuk sits behind Chanseok. The guy named BamBam sits next to Chanseok’s right, Mark sits behind BamBam and Jaebum sits next to Mark.

“ Why are you all here? “ Yunhyung glares at the three new students.

“ Isn’t it obvious? We’re here for the same reason. “ Jaebum smirks to Yunhyung. They are having a gaze battle while Chanseok is looking at both sides in confused. She pokes Yunhyung’s side to make him face her.

“ What is it? “ Yunhyung asks Chanseok.

“ Who.. are they? “ Chanseok points to the three of them.

“ They are called Got7 from JYP High School. They are our rivals so don’t get too close to them. “ Donghyuk explains to Chanseok. Chanseok nods her head and went back to studying while the boys are too busy glaring at each other, they missed the whole lesson by glaring at each other.

“ School time is over now. “ The teacher packs all of her books and left the class.

“ Three hours of school? “ Chanseok muttered to herself.

“ What are you thinking babe? “ Mark appears in front of Chanseok, she reflect and punched him at the face. He groans in pain and cursed.

“ That’s what you get for messing with our Chanseokie! “ Yunhyung stick his tongue out at Mark who is busying looking him at the mirror to see if there are any wounds.

“ DongDong, why are you guys enemies in the first place? “ Chanseok asks Donghyuk.

“ Whenever we are on our mission we always got bumped into these guys and they always ruin our plan and sometimes they even tries to harm the hyungs. “ Donghyuk explains to Chanseok.

“ What a bunch of kiddos. “ Chanseok sighed at them. Chanseok decides to explore this place and tries to find the classroom where the video is shown at. Yunhyung and Donghyuk are too busy picking a fight with the Got7 members, she sighed at their childish act and leaves by herself. She knows this is dangerous but she carried a dagger and a gun with her just in case if anything bad happens to her. She walks into a corner and stops when she saw a suspicious room. She puts her hand on the doorknob but someone held her shoulder. Chanseok turned back to see a girl with long black hair that is covering half of her eye is gazing intensely at her.

“ You shouldn’t have come here. You should leave while you can Choi Chanseok. Once you have stepped in here for the third day, there is no turning back. Pick your choice wisely. “ The girl removes her hand from Chanseok’s shoulder and walks away.

“ Wait! What do you mean by that? “ Chanseok reaches her hand to grab that girl but her hand brush through her body and the figure slowly disappears into thin air.

“ What was that all about? “ Chanseok glances at her hand. Her hand is trembling even thought she didn’t even know why her hand is trembling.

End of Chapter

A/N : I hope you guys like creepy stuffs because i have taken this story into a whole new level of creepiness than Judgement Time. I hope you guys like this chapter even thought nothing happened .__. Please do like this story TTuTT /begging mode/