Chap 5 - END

My Own World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-M?-

 

5 years after

"Thank you sir." I give some tips to the bell boy and he bows once before left me at my room with whole of my luggage.

Finally, I arrive at the hotel. I arrived at Swiss this morning. It was my dream place to visit and at last I can spend some days here. I love it so much, the best destination in Europe to spend some of your winter holidays. I didn't wrong to nag him for this place. He won't say anything after he sees this it. I smile silently and take some pictures. I want to send him this. The view of white piles snow is fabulous. I want to touch it as the cold will be freezing.

I pick one from the several shots I took and yup! This one! I sent it. You better regret your complaints on me after you see that. I keep imagine his annoying face but can't retort back at me is kind off amusing. That will be something to see later.

I arrive here first, there still sometimes. I want to take a look around, and try the coldness of the snow. I'm so excited. With the same clothes I wear from Korea, I go outside. The winter breeze still so thick here even now it's almost April. I look at the white matter spread and covering the whole ground beautifully. I try to touch it with my bare hands. The cold spreads so fast through my skin and I can feel it froze me. My whole body feels the cold and it's strangely refreshing. I still love this cold. When I drown to feel some more, my phone vibrate on my pocket. There's one new message.

'I know you're right. Don't play with it alone!'

I giggle after read that. He knows that I'll try to touch that because I can't help myself resist with cold. He knows it well. But he's too late. I've play with it already. Who cares with him? He's just too busy with this and that (mostly job). Even for this honeymoon trip, I ask him with so much difficulty to spare a week. I had to sulk with him for almost three days. But also with his mum support on my side, I win that, of course. Hihihi.

I close my phone and walk around a little bit. I don't like to wait and do nothing at the hotel, walking around is better. I want to see and enjoy this to the as much as I can. I know his flight already arrived as he can reply my message. Maybe in half an hour he will arrive here.

Another fifteen minutes to look around and I decide to go back. He can arrive in anytime and I don't want to make him wait for me. He's waiting for me too long, too much, to patient already.

I walk back to the hotel and when I arrive at the lobby I can see the familiar figure. There he is!

"Yunho!"

He turns around and finds me waving at him, he waves back.

"Just arrive?" I ask.

He nods. "You're here? I thought you're in your room. I just want to ask where you are."

I shake my head. "No, looking around. It's boring to wait and do nothing."

Yunho makes an agreeing gesture. "Oh, where you saw that view?"

I chuckle a little. He must be showed it to Yunho. Pfft. Show off. "From my room. The view is so beautiful."

"I'll check that." He takes his luggage. "Oh! And I wanna give you some secret."

Secret?

"He takes this trip because there will be a dealer events tomorrow. He wants to come, but I'll abort it." Yunho gives me a wink before he walks away.

Hmm. So he agreed with me because of that? Just you see. You won't go anywhere. I go up to my room, bet he already wait for me. I take out my room card and slide it to open the door. Soon after I close the door back, someone appear from my back.

"Miss you soo much Minn!"

A pair of hands locked me tight and the man lifts me up so suddenly. I gasp a little to the sudden attack but relax immediately to know who the culprit is.

"You're too long." I protest.

"Blame the flight and road, not me. I want to see you as fast as I could." He said with that big silly smile.

"You shouldn't work yesterday."

"Can't help it. Jaejoong nagged me to finish that early before this trip. He said I won't do it after I come back because I will cling to you no matter what."

I pinch his cheeks. He knows how to make me laugh. "You can't blame that to him Su. He has some point at that." I giggle.

"Yeah, you're the cause."

"And now you blame me?"

"Hmm." He looks at me mischievously. "Not all of it, but partly yours."

"You stupid dolphin." I push him lightly. "Now, put me down."

"You said what? Dolphin?"

"Put me down Su!"

"You dolphin me too?!"

"Su!"

"No. I told you what you can call me but not that. Don't imitate that Hyukjae for something bad."

"Okay, what you want? Put me down after that."

"Call me what I told you."

"Su." The one he made me to call him after 2 weeks we were dating.

"Not that one."

"Come on!"

"I won't put you down nicely."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter