A New Friend

Unwanted Love

Chapter 7: A New Friend:

Grabbing him by the sleeve, I pull us over to the side.

“What do you know?” I demand.

“I know that everyones afraid of your dad,” He replies.

“Exactly! Dosent that make you afraid?!” I exclaim.

“No,” Kris says with his poker face on leaving me amazed.

“Well you should be afraid to talk to me!”

“Why should I be scared to talk to you though? Your not your dad and you seem like a sweet girl,” Kris takes a step closer as he explains. I feel my cheeks turning a bright pick. Nobody ever had the guts to talk to me and say that.

“But you should be afraid of me because he is my dad,” I look down as I mumble.

“I’ll take that chance,” He smiles.
“Really? Oka-no no you cant,” Just before I was going to take the chance I come to my sense and begin to turn him the other direction and push him away.

“Wait wait-,” He stops and I give up trying to continue pushing his towering figure. “If you havent had a real friend why are you trying to push away a chance of having one?” He asks as he crosses his arms before his chest and raises his eyebrow demanding an answer.

“Y-you want to be my friend?” I quietly ask tr4ying to hide my red cheeks.

“If you let me be,” He answers blankly. I squirm in my position. Does a cute guy actually want to be my friend? I cant actually have a chance in having a friendship. 

“O-okay,” I reply quietly.

“Good,” He smiles. “We should work on the project today or tomorrow?” He adds.

“I don’t know, it depends what day my dad stays at work the latest,” I think.

“Okay, well here’s my number. You can text me whenever you find out,” He takes out a pen and begins to write down his number on my hand. “See you later Nara,” He smiles cooly before heading off to his next class.

Making sure he us out of sight I squeal happily causing other students passing by to glance at me. 

Kris wants to be my friend!

***
“You seem happy today Nara,” Mrs. Park smiles as she watches me happily sigh with a huge grin on my face.

“Is it that noticeable,” I touch my blushing face as I jump onto the couch.

“Well it’s not your normal self. I like this you better though. What happened today?” Mrs. Park puts down her paperwork and gets ready to listen.

“I just had a good day,” I make the story short. I don’t want them to know about Kris.

“Well what made this day better?” Mrs. Park digs in deeper for more information.

“I’m not telling you anything Mrs. Park!” I chuckle.

“Alright…it’s about a boy I can tell,” She smirks and goes back to her computer leaving me shocked.

“It’s not!” I try to cover it up.

“Alright then what is it?” She dosent give up.

“I’m not telling,” I reply.

Before she is able to reply the door to my dad’s office swings open to reveal my father himself. He charges out as if in a hurry towards Mrs. Park.

“How could he just cancel our meeting like that?! Isn’t he worried about his business either!” My father lets out his steam. Getting the paper work from Mrs. Park my father passes by me but stops.

___________________

Havent updated in 2 months becuase my subscribers arnt reading it. But i made a short update!