One can simply change many things part 2

The most beautiful person you know, your lover

        

 

School bell rings and classes begin, and Kai has yet another hour to put up with the crap that gets repeated every single year just a bit more complicated. Thought he respects the teachers for having the ability to put up with , annoying and whiny teenagers who mostly don't appreciate peoples' hard work. Bacon comes into the class panting, face is red from running after what he called "Piece of raw chicken" a while ago. Resting his hands on his knees, he tries very hard to catch his breath. Fun fact: Baekhyun really dislikes running and he will probably turn Kai into un ugly looking creature after he catches his breath. Baekhyun suddenly looks up and stares at Kai, well, Baek isn't glaring at him but Kai knows he shouldn't feel relieved because Baek isn't to be trusted. Baek starts jogging towards Kai's seat, and God is kai confused, because Baek seriously doesn't run automatically by himself, really. 

"Guess what!" Baekhyun says, for some reason he looks truly proud.

"You got asked out by the geek with big ears?" Kai smirks. Teasing Baek makes him feel blessed. Baeks face falls and glares at kai.

" you! That's not it. You remember fancy private school boy?" Kai nods.

"- he is starting in our class!! What is air?! Like how would I be able to concetrate?" 

"But you never do." 

"That's not the point."

"You like him?" Baek just reacted with a "What's wrong with you" face.

"Excuse you, I've got my duty, and it is to freaking make that y, tall geek with big ears to run after my like I'm beyoncé." Kai just shakes his head. 

The teacher comes in and tells the students take their seats. That teacher, Mrs. Lilja, is an extremely strict person which is why everyone is obedient. Their life's precious to them. 

"Well, well. How are you today, guys? Not that I care but like it's the norms, I have to ask." Somewhere in the sentence you can tell she's a sadist. Some yell out that they're great, some nod their heads and some just want to already get over with this. Kai likes this kind of teachers, so that when graduates he doesn't have to cry. Fun fact: Kai cried when he graduated middle school because he really liked his teachers, they listened to the crap no one else cared about.

"We apparently got a new student, Please come in and introduce yourself." With this the new student comes in the class, and surprisingly it's not the girls who start cheering and squeling but it's the total opposite, it's the boys. Baek leans to Kai and whispers "He's totally gay, and I'm doing you a favor and giving you the chance to get him so don't it up Jongin. Ya know he's yo type."  The new student is, actually, from head to toe Kai's type. He's hair was baby pink, hiding his forehead. Kai certainly wouldn't mind playing with that fluff while watching Disney movies together. Skin is pale, as if he's has never been to the beach where the sun would not only kiss his skin but maybe even make love to it. He was a bit taller than Kai himself but looked softer and cuter, alot more cute. Kai's thoughts run wild, but forgive him,  since he's a teenager, the want to have someone beneath him shivering and calling out his name from the pleasure is a normal thing as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Human what is your name? Can I get your number? I'll love you as much as Nowaki loves Hiroki. Last fun fact of the chapter: Kai watches anime and reads manga, it's a secret between us so shhh!

"My name is Oh Sehun." Crap, Kai is hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for commenting, you are absolutely wonderful for supporting me. It's been a while but I only get bussier bussier, so so sorry. Really am thankful for you guys. Enjoy. Please comment, it motivates me.