One can simply change many things part 1

The most beautiful person you know, your lover

                                                         

Wake up. Wash up.Change. Style your hair. Wear your shoes.Take your bag. Go to hell- Oh excuse me, I meant to say school. Meet your friends. Study and of course listen to the crap that you truly, truly don't give a damn about. Come home. Read some manga. Probably, and I repeat probably study. Then sleep. And the talk that happens in between. That's the routine Kai follows and he hates it now. It's boring. But what could change? For the sake of God it's been like this for 17 years now. Maybe the Gods would throw an angel at him? Kai smiles at his silly thoughts, he must really hate it if he's going to have this kind of thoughts.

"What are you thinking, son?" He jumps a little hearing his mom's voice. She looked at him curiously.

"Eh? No, Nothing. Just... I'm tired of my daily routine and I don't know what I could do to change it. Nothing speciall." He looked down at his plate and started pleying with his food. His mom nodded. 

"Well maybe you should go out more?" She took a bite of the bacon. 

"Yeah, don't think so since I'm already doing that." Kai shook his head. Where would he go to?  Kai sighed, stood up and kissed his mom. Time to go. His mom held his arm.

"Son, be patient. Believe me, nice things don't come to you you must go and get them." She smiled at him sweetly. It's nice having her by his side.

He nodded and smiled at her. 

"I love you, mom." Kai made a heart.

"Aw, you're so cute. Me too." 

 

School wasn't really Kai's favorite, he would just stare at the teachers and read their body languege. Fun fact: He does well in school, and he has good grades (He just kind of does it.). But he loves his friends, alot. So that's one of the reasons he doesn't hate school. Though some of them are the kind of friends you'd wanna punch their balls but they're always there for him, so... 

Kai opened his locker and looked at his schedule, mumbling to him "What lesson do I have?". 

"YO."

"AHH, JESUS CHRIST, BUDDHA, MOHAMMED! What the hell, bacon?!" Kai screamed surprised. He shouldn't be scared in the first place since this is the kind of baekhyun does everyday, but you know, that's just typical Kai. He's kind of a chicken. Once he said he'd do something brave only for the one he loves and the s (His friends, as mentioned before.) laughed their off. Okay back to the topic.

"Hey Kai, look at that piece of cake." Baekhyun put his arm around Kai pointed at someone, Kai turned, looking at the direction baek was pointing at and holy mother of all the chickens in his stomach he shouldn't have done that. Man, that boy is a masterpiece, Kai gulped. 

"Ya see him? He's a transfer from some fancy private school. They say that although he's rich, he's a very nice person. Whacha think?" Baek winked at him. Kai almost choked on his spit, how the hell did Baek learn so much about that boy? He looked at Baekhyun weirdly.

"What? Nothing... He isn't my type... haha.'' Well, another fun fact: Kai is ty at lying. Really ty.

"Yeah, I can clearly see that he isn't. Kim ing Jongin you can kiss my . Don't kid' me." Baekhyun was glaring at and he used Kai's real name with the amazing word ing. Kai must give a good reply.

"Nah I'm ''Adulting'' you." Kai took his books and ran away.

"You piece of raw chicken come back to me." Baekhyun yelled. 

 This is gonna be a long story. Kai thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, wassup? shut up foodloveme, it's the ceiling. Nah that wasn't cool, so um I will be writing another oneshot and I truly hope you'll enjoy it. Since I have many exams it's gonna take longer to update but I'll do my best. Please enjoy. Also this is part 1.