One can simply change many things part 3

The most beautiful person you know, your lover

Oh Sehun... what a name. Kai should stop staring, but everyone in the class is also doing that so it's a precious chance. Now the big problem is Sehun is sitting on the seat infront of him. This will be a very difficult lesson to go through, the God is seriously cruel. What is making Kai hate the situation even more is the fact that he feels creepy. Very creepy. Sehun looks like an innocent fluffball, and kai is having thoughts he shouldn't have in class. The lesson begins and many are trying to concentrate, some don't even care, they just stare at Sehun like he's some god. Kai thinks they're overreacting, like there are some goodlooking people at this school such as Kris who is a third year.

Baekhyun of course can't let it be so he slowly and carefully reaches out his hand and nods Sehun on the shoulder. Surprised, Sehun looks behind him and stares at Kai. Like the shy boy Kai is, his eyes are wide open because , Sehun is adorable. For some reason or another Kai's face turns really red, and Baekhyun looks so done with Kai's "I'm an angel" behavior. He waves his hand at Sehun, like guys stop you're disgusting me, ew. 

"I'm baekhyun! But you can call baek." Baekhyun whispers to Sehun, and starts with his awkward winking show. Kai has never felt such a strong urge to facepalm. But it doesn't seem like Sehun hates it since he's actually trying to hold in his laugh. Somewhere deep inside, Kai wants to have Sehun's attention all to himself. But of course Kai ignores it. 

"I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun. Can you... uhm show me around after the lesson finishes? If it doesn't bother you, I mean." Wow, he's very anxious this guy. Baekhyun looks at him like "Are you serious" . 

"I totally was going to do that even without you asking, like duuuh." There goes the diva hand motion. Kai really doesn't understand how the teacher isn't noticing anything. 

"By the way, this Kai. Well his real name is Kim jongin, but we have a language geek here, it's that girl." Baekhyun points the girl who sits at the front. 

"I don't remember her name but anyways, she said that in japanese the name "Kai" has variety of meanings but one of them is "Ocean" so everyone started to call him Kai as for he can say some deep stuff that everyone acknowledges." Kai bows his head slightly and quickly looks outside the window. Apperantely, in his entire life he has never felt this kind of hotness on his face. His hand hides half of his face since he is very embarrassed. And he's sill trying very hard to get rid of the hard-on that seems to be very difficult to get rid of. And so the lesson goes on. 

Bells finally rings and break begins. Baek jumps on Sehun, draging him out of the class and Kai just follows behind. It feels very weird, like Kai wants Sehun all for himself yet he wants to punch Sehun in his pretty face because he's making Kai's heart beat almost too much. And it's hot. And kai finally got rid of the . Fun fact: This is the first time Kai ever got a at school. 

"So what do you want me to show you first?" Baekhyun asks. How considerate of baek. It actually is one of the few times where baek is this considerate. 

"The lunch room. I'm hungry, so I want to see the lunch room first." So adorable. Sehun is just getting more and more attractive in Kai's eyes, and it shouldn't be like this. Sehun is obviously straight and the last thing Kai wants to deal with a straight boy crush.

"Wow you remind me of when Kai started here, he literally said the same stuff." Baek's face was very serious looking, then he was quite for around a minute. Suddenly he gasped loudly, clapped and looked at both Sehun and Kai who stared at him waiting to hear what he came up with.

"If we put the first part of Sehun's name together with Kai's name as in "se+kai= Sekai" which in japanese means the world. O.M.G guys you are made for each other! Now kiss." Baek puts both his hands on the back of Kai and Sehun's heads, pushing them towards each other. Sehun and Kai's eyes are so wide open they probably hurt. Kai's heart beat is so very ing fast he could probably get a heartattack and die in the spot. He can totally feel his face burning up as if someone is pouring hot lava on it. Something Kai seriously should have not is letting his eyes look at those soft like marshmallows lips that are so pink, which is hurting Kai even more. His eyes trace back up to Sehun's eyes and holy chicken Sehun is also blushing. He looks so cute it shouldn't be legal. Suddenly Kai relizes the situation and pushes baek's hand away.

"Stop this, are you stupid? Goodness!" Kai feels really frustrated, wanting to be alone, he directly runs toward the toilet.