VI.

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days had passed since Heeyeon was discharged from the hospital. She entered the classroom quietly with Taekwoon behind her. It took her two whole days to convince Taekwoon to act normal that as if nothing happened and explain everything to Minah even if she won’t listen.

“Heeyeon-ah!” She received a tight hug from Jaehwan and Hakyeon.

“Hey guys,” She beamed. Hakyeon fought the urge to ask Heeyeon about her condition and her relationship with Taekwoon since Hongbin and Taekwoon asked the whole class to just act normal.

“Welcome back Heeyeon,” Hongbin smiled a placed a strawberry milk on her table.

“Thank you Hongbin,” She smiled brightly at him. Taekwoon felt something on the way she looked at Hongbin. She might like him, Hongbin’s a very caring and loving guy. It would be impossible if Heeyeon won’t like him but the thing is, Hongbin will only treat her as a younger sister. He secretly hoped that it was just his imagination because up until now, he knew that he only thinks of her as a close friend, not a wife.

In the middle of the class, she felt someone looking at her and found Taekwoon staring at her. For the whole week, he was still contemplating on why he never fell for her. She was beautiful, kind, smart, and talented but why did he not notice this before.

“Jung Taekwoon,” She threw a pencil at him.

“Yah!” He glared at her.

“Listen to the teacher, stop spacing out,” She said. Minah glared at her, it’s the first time Heeyeon actually interacted with Taekwoon. Inside the classroom, Heeyeon never talked to Minah and Taekwoon, it’s as if they don’t exist but now, it’s as if the tables have turned.

“Okay,” He rolled his eyes at her, she chuckled and went back to what she was doing before.

For the first time, Taekwoon joined Heeyeon and the others have lunch, which made Minah’s blood boil and purposefully tried to trip Heeyeon but luckily Hongbin was there to help her.

“Minah is seriously getting on my nerves,” Hongbin declared as he took a seat across Heeyeon.

“Don’t mind her,” She said and started eating, Taekwoon sat beside her and gave her an orange juice.

“Thank you,”

“You’re welcome,”

As if on cue, Hakyeon realized that he should stop trying to get Heeyeon’s heart again. He broke it and she’s married, even if it hurts, he’ll back so she can live better.

“Don’t forget to drink your medicine,” Taekwoon reminded her.

“Please get it in my bag,” She smiled as she continued eating. He took out her medi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter