V.

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyeon looked at Taekwoon who is not looking fine. She continued eating her porridge while constantly glancing at Hongbin for some signs.

“Taekwoon, are you okay?” She gathered all her courage to ask him.

“I’m fine,” He smiled forcefully.

“Did you fight with Minah?” She asked. Taekwoon stared at her and just hug her. This was Hongbin’s cue to give the two some privacy.

“It’ll be fine, Taekwoon,” She said and hugged him back.

“I love her, Heeyeon but I couldn’t just leave you. You are also important to me, I want to take care of you,” He said between sobs.

“Everything will be fine Taekwoon. Even I can be fine,” She said brightly, but her expression was saying the opposite.

“You can be with her if you want, Taekwoon,” She patted his back.

“I can always let you go, if you asked me politely,” She chuckled, Taekwoon pulled away and stared at her.

“Why are you saying things like that? I thought you love me but why aren’t you fighting for me?” He asked.

Heeyeon sat up straight and looked at Taekwoon, smiling.

“Sometimes, there are things that are worth fighting for but sometimes these are things that are worth letting go. I’m not saying that you are not worthy, okay?” She chuckled softly.

“It’s just that if letting you go would make you happy then it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter