I.

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She really loved him, she really do but he doesn’t. He was forced to marry her. It’s not that he hated her, it’s just that they had some major differences. He’s silent, she’s too loud. She hated how he neglects her. She hated how he treats her, can’t he be a little good to her. But sometimes, he could be overprotective of her, she couldn’t understand him. But good thing she doesn’t want to be meddle with his business and so does he. After a few months, they were still like strangers to each other. They share the same room but he sneaks out to sleep on the couch.

It was a cloudy afternoon, Heeyeon fixed her things ready to go home. She decided not to wait for Taekwoon, he might be busy with his club duties. She knew it was not all about class duties, Minah was there. Taekwoon’s ex-girlfriend, no, she’s still his girlfriend. Another thing she hated about Taekwoon, he lies to her a lot.

“Heeyeon-ah!” She turned around to see her best friends, Hakyeon and Jaehwan.

“Hey,” She quickly fixed her things and stared at the two.

“Let’s grab something to drink before the club meeting,” Jaehwan suggested.

“Club meeting? Why would our club have a meeting?” She asked.

“Don’t tell me that you forget about the school festival?” Hakyeon exclaimed.

“School festival?” She scratched her head and looked at her best friends.

“How can you be so forgetful?” Jaehwan flicked her forehead.

“I’m sorry, okay? I’m so busy about my new story,” She explained.

“New story? You finished your other ones?” Jaehwan asked.

“Yes, I wanted to write something new,”

“Something, heartbreaking again?” Hakyeon asked.

Heeyeon didn’t reply and got her bag and walked out of the room. Hakyeon and Jaehwan followed.

“YAH! Min Heeyeon, I told you we have a club meeting!” Hakyeon pulled Heeyeon’s hand and walked to their club head quarters.

Taekwoon and Hongbin was watching the trio laugh and run around the school corridors. Heeyeon doesn’t fail to amuse Hongbin because of her personality; he doesn’t know why Taekwoon can’t learn to love her when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter