II.

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyeon grabbed her bag and walked out of their school. She didn’t really like that memory, her first love also ran away when he saw her and that became the reason why she hated Minah. Minah stole every boy she likes and that includes her husband who never learned to love her but she fell for him. Who wouldn’t? Taekwoon’s handsome, tall, smart, rich, talented and gentle, maybe to others but not to her.

“Heeyeon-ah,” Hakyeon called, her frown was instantly replaced by a smile when she heard her first love call her name. Yes, it was Hakyeon whom she loved the first but when he dated Minah everything subsided but when Hakyeon went to her broken and hurt, she couldn’t resist and once again loved him but not as much as she once did. Hakyeon was the first one who made her feel special but she knew it was just friendship nothing more nothing less. When she first met Taekwoon, she loved him at first sight but just a few hours she found out he was actually dating Minah and she knew she was no match for Minah, she can get every guy she wants and dump them whenever she wants like what she did to Hakyeon.

“Yeah?”

“Why did you run away after they talked about that incident?” Hakyeon asked. Heeyeon didn’t answer and just walked away.

“Yah! Min Heeyeon!” Heeyeon turned around, her tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

“You really wanna know? It’s because my first love ran away after he saw me that day and ended up becoming Minah’s boyfriend a week after,” Heeyeon used all her might to stop her tears from flowing. She turned away and ran.

It took Hakyeon quite some time to realize he became Minah’s boyfriend a week after the school festival three years ago.

“I’m Heeyeon’s first love,” He mumbled. A smile crept up on his face and bounced around but still he hurt her and he doesn’t think he’ll still talk to her after she confessed.

--

“I’m home,” Heeyeon removed her shoes and entered her house, only to see Taekwoon on the living room.

“Where did you go?” Taekwoon asked her.

“I went to buy some bread and groceries, we’ve been lacking some,” She reasoned out.

“You left the meeting earlier than I did and you even caused a scene but you just got home”

“Why do you even care Taekwoon? That’s not so you, so please stop asking,” She said and carefully arranged the groceries.

“Where is ahjumma?” She asked.

“She went for a day off,” Heeyeon jolted up and widened her eyes.

“What? How are we going to eat?!” She panicked.

“Let’s just cook ramen,” Taekwoon said and took out two packs of ramen.

“Seriously, Taekwoon you want me dead,” She rolled her eyes and threw the packs of ramen away.

Taekwoon glared at her and held her wrists tightly.

“How can you throw food away?” He asked her as he stared at her dark orbs.

“How can you tell me to eat ramen?! Ah, it’s because you don’t know I have an allergy to it!” She yelled at him.

“I know we’ve been living together for months Taekwoon and I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter