IV.

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeyeon woke up and saw herself inside a hospital room, the room she doesn’t want to be in. She knew the doctors would have a lot to tell and she hates listening to them. She silently hopes that her parents won’t know about this or else, she won’t be able to be with Taekwoon again. She looked around and saw Taekwoon sleeping on the couch, she found his position quite uncomfortable. She chuckled as she stared at him, how can he look so cute even when sleeping? The door creaked open and Hongbin entered with two cups of coffee in his hands.

“Oh, you’re awake,”

“Yes,”

“Should I wake Taekwoon up?” He asked. Heeyeon just shook his head.

“Is that coffee?” She asked.

“Yes, but I’m not giving you any. You know it’s not good for your health,” He said and placed the coffee on the table near Taekwoon.

“Aiish,” Heeyeon pouted.

“Hongbin-ssi, do my parents know?” She asked.

“No, we didn’t tell them but Heeyeon you know that you should tell them that it’s coming back,”

“I can’t, if I tell them that I’m sick again,” She looked at Taekwoon.

“I won’t be able to see him again,”

“What do you mean?” Hongbin asked as calm as possible.

“I’ll be leaving Korea once they found out I’m sick and I won’t be able to come back again,” She took a deep breath before continuing.

“They knew Taekwoon is the reason why I’m always sad, why I’m always locking in my room. They hate Taekwoon but they have no choice but to let me marry him,” She sighed.

“They hate me?” They turned to Taekwoon and saw him stand up.

“Your parents hate me?” He repeated.

“Yes, they hate you. They hate how you can be so insensitive, how you can be so ignorant, how you can be an irresponsible husband,” She forced herself not to cry.

“Why didn’t you tell me everything?”

“Why Taekwoon, will you change if I tell you everything? I told you I don’t need your pity. I’m fine, I can do this by myself. You took me for granted, “

“Heeyeon,”

“No, treat me like how you treat me before,”

“I can’t. Everyone knew about us now,”

“I don’t care!” She screamed. She looked away from Taekwoon and Hongbin gave her a glass of water.

“Calm down, Heeyeon-ah,” He patted her back. Taekwoon just stared at Hongbin and Heeyeon.

“Hongbin let’s talk,” Taekwoon said and went out of the room.

“Will you be okay?” Hongbin asked Heeyeon.

“Yes,”

Hongbin went out of the room and saw Taekwoon leaning against the wall.

“What do you want?” He asked.

“Why do you take care of Heeyeon?”

“Is it bad Taekwoon? I’m taking care of her because you can’t,”

“I can take care of her,”

“You can but you failed, now her illness is back worse than it is before. I’m taking care of her because I don’t want her to be like my sister. I don’t want her to die because of this illness,”

“Why do you care so much?”

“She’s my friend, she sacrificed so much for my sister. It’s time for me to payback,”

“Do you like her, Hongbin?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter