VERY Short Update ^_^

The Girl Meets Healing Unicorn

My laptop so I used my phone and it's very very very very hard! I swear!

TT_TT

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

You have been so silent since you entered his car. You don’t know but You just don’t feel like talking. Or maybe you’re still upset from what had happened yesterday.

You are looking straight to the road but you can see Yixing through your peripheral vision that he’s looking at you from time to time.

“Can you talk?” you heard him sighed deeply before he said those words.

“Hmmm?” you hummed in response then looked at him.

He reached your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. You don’t know but that simple touch made you feel this kind of electricity flows through your body.

“I’m really very sorry.” He said without looking at you but you felt his sincerity through his voice.

“It’s okay.” you said looking outside the window.

“I know it’s not okay.” He said in frustration.

After the conversation, no one tried talked but he didn’t let go of your hand.

You’re lost in your own world so you didn’t know that you’re already here until Yixing opened the door for you.

You get out of the car and wandered around the place. You realized that you’re at the back a building. It looks familiar but you can’t remember if you’ve been here before or you just saw it somewhere.

Yixing hold your hand and led you to the door.

“Where are we going?” you asked in confusion.

He looked at you and smiled.

“You’ll know soon.” His smile never left his face.

You shrugged it off because you know you can trust him and he will do nothing bad at you.

You still follow his pace and reached the stairs. A building without elevator? You smiled at your thought.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked.

“Am I not allowed to smile?” you teased. He said something but you didn’t hear it.

“Where are we going? Really?” you asked again because you don’t understand why do you have to enter at the back door and use the stairs at the fire exit.

“You’re not going to kill me, right?” you asked nervously.

“Where did you get that?” he asked while laughing. “I won’t do anything bad.” He tucked your hair at the back of your ear. “Trust me. You’ll love this.” He reached your hand and kissed it while looking at your eyes.

You cannot change the fact that you’re very nervous because you don’t know what will happen or what will he do or whatever but you’re still following him.

Both of you ended up in front of one of the doors and you can hear the music playing inside it which made you curious. You saw him sighed deeply before twisting the door knob.

The music stopped once you entered the room and saw 11 guys staring at you and Yixing.

“You must be Elle Jae.” One of them said happily.

“We are one! We are EXO!” all of them greeted you and bowed. You smiled automatically when you realized you’re not dreaming.

You looked at Yixing and he’s smiling at you. You can see his cute deep dimple.

They let you watched their practice. You find them funny. They never get tired of playing and enjoying what they are doing but once their song starts, you see different persons. You didn’t know that these hot men on stage are very cute, bubbly and playful offstage.

They stopped practicing at 9pm and you’ll be lying if you said you’re not hungry.

Damn! They didn’t even get a rest. You said to yourself.

While they were practicing, you only looked at LuHan. God knows how you love that man. He’s your ultimate bias and Yixing knows that.

On the other hand, Yixing cannot concentrate because everytime he take a look at you, you’re looking at someone else with awe.

 

 

 

_________

 

CIAO