What is it?

The Girl Meets Healing Unicorn

I didn’t reach my 15 subscriber’s goal but here’s another update for my lovely subscribers.

Did I made you wait that long? I’m sorry.

Hope you’ll like this ^0^

 

 


 

 

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ding dong digi ding ding ding

 

You groaned searched for that small thing that always wake you up every morning.

You yawned and stretched when you saw the time then you realized that you’re still wearing the same clothes you wore yesterday then it hit you.

You furrowed your eye brows when you remembered what happened.

You felt again all the emotions that you were feeling last night.

You don’t know why you are so depressed when he didn’t show up.

 

He should have just texted me. I’m going to understand if they have a sudden schedule. I know that he’s an idol so I will definitely understand that.

 

You shook your head at your thought and decided to take a shower. You either use warm or hot water but today, you did not turn on the heater. You just feel like it and thought that the coldness will wash away all your feelings.

 

A/N: Let’s skip this morning routines. You’ll just get bored ^_^

 

“Elle Jae, why didn’t you tell me that I have a meeting at 8:30?” my boss furiously asked.

“Really, sir?”you’re shocked. You look at the planner then you saw it.

“I’m so sorry, sir. I forgot about it.” You bowed and apologized.

“Your sorry won’t change anything. Ha! Call my chauffer. Quick!” He shouted full of annoyance. She did as he told.

“Hey, girl, what’s the matter? This was the first time you forgot about the schedule of our boss.” Your friend asked you.

“Nothing, I just don’t have enough sleep.” You said massaging your temple.

“Tsk. Take care of yourself.” She said concerned. I nodded.

“Hi, Elle Jae.” Sam said, one of your co-workers greeted you. You smiled at him.

 “You don’t look fine.” He said.

“She said she didn’t have enough sleep.” Jaehwa told Sam.

“Really? Wait here.” He said and hurriedly walks away.

“Where he’s heading?” you asked.

“Molla” she shrugged.

 

After few moments..

 

“Here. Drink this and eat this. Okay?” Sam said handing me the food.

“Oh.. thank you” you hesitantly accept it.

“How sweet~ where’s mine?” Jaehwa teased.

“Of course I won’t forget yours” he smiled and gave it to her.

 

Elle Jae was been so busy with her work but her friends and co-workers cheered her up because it’s very unusual for her to be so quiet and all so they assumed that something bad happened. Even her boss sensed this odd action.

When the clock reached 5PM, she kept herself busy. Her friends and officemates asked her to hangout with them since tomorrow is their day off but she said no and tell them she’ll work overtime. They keep on asking her if she’s okay and she keeps on saying yes and they don’t have to worry.

Elle Jae stopped working when she heard her stomach growled. She out at exactly 8PM. She fixed her things and make sure she didn’t have any pending works. Because of her stomach’s protest, she didn’t even have a time fix herself or retouched her makeup and all. She got out of the building while deciding where to eat. She kinda regret for not accepting her friends’ invitation to hangout with them because she didn’t want to eat alone.

The guard and other staffs of the company greeted her and bid goodbye and she did the same with a smile on her face. She still feels so down but too loaded to think about it. She was walking on the side way when someone grabbed her hand. She shrieked and prepared to shout as loud as she could before she looked at the person. Her eyes grew big and gaped. She never thought of seeing him. Not today.

“You worked overtime?” he asked.

“Y-yes. Why are you here?” you stuttered.

“Picking you up” he said and smiled. You saw that freakin’ dimple. You’re stopping yourself from smiling for seeing this beautiful creature in front of you.

“You don’t have to. I can go home by myself.” You said coldly and played hard to get.

“Let’s eat first and I wil---“ you didn’t let him finish.

“No.” He looked at you solemnly. Oh please don’t look at me like that. You thought.

“I’m sorry for not showing up. Please forgive me?” he pleaded and pouted. How can I not forgive this guy? Really. You thought

“Okay.” You said w/o emotion and walked away.

“Where are you going?” he asked. You turned your head and look at him in the eyes.

“Home.”

“No, you’re not going home. You’re coming with me.” He said and harshly pulled you towards his car. He has a car? Since when? Why didn’t I see it? You thought.

“Get in.” He said when he opened the car’s door.

“No.” Why do I keep saying no when I really wanted to be with him? You asked yourself

“Please get in the car. I’ll make it up to you.” You didn’t answer and just keep staring at him.

“You’ll gonna love this. I swear” He said lifting his right hand in the air.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A very short update xD