Let's Meet???

The Girl Meets Healing Unicorn

I would like to thank those people who subscribed in this story..

Thank you very much for appreciating my thoughts, imaginations, and dreams.

(What am I saying? Really). I’ll try my best to meet your expectations. You are free to comment anything :)

 

 


 

 

It’s been three months since you and Yixing met. He never let a day passed without texting you or calling you saying things

like “good morning” “good night” “how’s your day?” “don’t forget to eat. Okay?”. It’s just a simple text but it makes your heart

flatter.

 

 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ding dong riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing ding dong

 

 

“Hello?” you murmured with your eyes’ still closed so you didn’t know who’s on the other line.

 

“GOOD MORNING, SLEEPYHEAD!!!” someone shouted and you suddenly stood up.

 

“ahjgdkhasucbkjasx!!! What the! Yah!” you heard the person chuckled.

 

“You, awake?” he asked but you didn’t respond. Instead you look at the caller i.d then look at the time.

 

“Really? Yixing?! What th—“

 

“I just wanted to check if you’re still alive.” He said between his laughs.

 

“You called me at 2 furquing am just to know if I’m still alive?!” you shouted annoyingly. (a/n: I hope you understand what

‘furquing’ means. I just changed the spelling but same meaning. Ooooh I’ve got a rhyme there huh).

 

“What? Aren’t you happy I called?” though you cannot see him, you know that he’s pouting.

 

“I’m not just happy. I feel so awesome.” You answered sarcastically.

 

“Well, that’s good then.” You huffed at his comment.

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping? It’s super doooooper early in the morning.” You whined.

 

“We just got back in Korea straight from China.” He sounds so tired.

 

“Oh? You should be sleeping by now.” You said in concern.

 

“Yeah” he said while yawning. You snickered.

 

“It’s time for bed, Xingie Xing Xing.” You cooed.

 

“Neh, eomma.” You both laugh.

 

“Seriously, Yixing. You better sleep now, especially if you have a schedule in the morning.”

 

“Oh about that, actually, the realest reason why I called is that….. I wanna ask you out for dinner. I’ll pick you up at exactly 5pm.”

 

“Wow. You didn’t even give me a chance to say no.” You said and he chuckled.

 

“You’re going or you’re going?” he said then laughed.

 

“hmmmmmmm” You pretend that you’re thinking. you don't have a choice because whatever you choose, you're still going.

 

“What? Choose.”

 

“Or.”

 

“Or?? What do you mean or?” he questioned.

 

“My answer is capital O….R…. OOOOORRRRR.” you’re stopping yourself from laughing..

 

“It’s not even in the choic--. Yah! “ he complained when he realized what you meant.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA… fine fine fine. I’m going. Be there at 5, okay? If you’re late…… you will do what I ask you to do.” You heard him

whispered ‘yes’.

 

“Oooookkkkaaaaaay~” he sang.

 

“Oh! What will you do if I come late?” he asked.

 

“You will be late?” you asked in disbelief.

 

“Nononononono.. I won’t.. I swear.” He said.

 

“Gooooood.” You said but you heard him yawn again.

 

“Yixing. Let’s sleep already. I know you’re tired and you know I’m sleepy.” You pouted.

 

“yeah yeah.. Good mornight, pretty.”

 

“HAR! HAR! I knew it. You’re drunk.” You teased.

 

“Hey, I’m not.” He protested.

 

“Okay okay. Good mornight to you too.”

 

 

 

Both of you are still on the line but not talking. After a few minutes, you both agreed to count from one to three then hung up at the same time.

 

 

 

The next day, After a long day of work work work work work and work, the clock turns to 5pm.

 

You quickly fixed your papers and schedule of what to do the next day.

 

You hurriedly fixed your things and go to rest room to rest make sure you’ll look good when you meet Yixing.

 

You don’t know why.

 

It’s just Yixing. You thought

 

 Yeah, it’s JUST Yixing that’s why I need to look decent or more likely, pretty. Why am I even talking to myself. Oh mahy geeeee.

I’m getting crazy. You said to yourself.

 

 

 

After few minutes of talking to yourself and few inhaled and exhaled, you got out to meet Yixing outside the company building.

 

 

 

When you reach the front door, you look at your watch to look at the time and you’re 15 minutes late. You assumed that he’s

already there waiting for you patiently looking handsome as always but when you wander, you didn’t see him.

 

 

 

“Tss. He’s late. He’ll do me a favor.” You whispered to yourself and chuckled.

 

 

While waiting for him to arrive, you’re thinking of what will you ask him to do later.

 

What if I’ll ask him to let me meet his bandmates? You got excited with that thought.

 

Oh! I’ll ask him if I can meet Luhan just to take a picture with him? Oh my! I’m loving this. You smiled at your thought.

 

 

Well, Luhan is your favorite EXO member. He’s cute, handsome and pretty at the same time. You watched him play soccer and

basketball on Idol Sports Championship and EXO Showtime. You also cannot deny the fact that he has a beautiful voice and can

dance well too.

 

 

He’s just so perfect. You thought and sighed.

 

(a/n: okay, my first bias in exo was luhan but lay ruined everything so…. Yeah)

 

 

After thinking and thinking and thinking and daydreaming about the favor you’ll ask Yixing, you didn’t notice the time.

 

“Why is it getting darker?” You asked yourself and look at your watch.

 

Your eyes grew big when you saw the time.

 

“It’s freaking 7:15 pm and he’s still not here” You said in disbelief.

 

“Uhm ma’am.” You look at the person and saw the guard on duty. You asked him why.

 

“Are you waiting for someone? You’ve been here since my duty started. It’s been two hours already.” He said concerned.

 

“Honestly, yes. He told me he’ll meet me here at 5 but ---- sigh ” You sadly said.

 

“Oh. In my opinion, ma’am, I think your boyfriend forgot it.” With what the guard said, there was thing ‘ting’ sound you heared.

 

You remembered that Yixing is a forgetful man. You’re actually wondering if he ever forgot that he’s an idol.

 

“Oh yes! Why didn’t I think about that?” You abruptly said and the guard got shocked with your reaction.

 

You thank the guard and praised him for being a genius. You also said that he is not your boyfriend he just laughed in

 

embarrassment. You told the guard that you will call him and wait for him.

 

 

 

While still waiting for Yixing to come, you’re looking at your watch.

 

 

 

I’ve been texting him for who knows how long and who knows how many but he’s still not replying. You tried to call his phone but

he didn’t answer.

 

You started to worry and many scenarios popping out of your mind. There are so many ''what if’s''.

 

You hugged your bag then put your chin at the top of it, you looked at your shoes and tapped your foot.

 

Huffed

 

Sighed

 

Groaned

 

You already made different sounds but he’s not showing up.

 

You heard your stomach growled.

 

You looked at the time and saw it’s already 11. You decided to go at the 24 hour store in front of the building.

 

You sighed after you opened the door and go directly at the noodles section.

 

You get the cup noodles that you first saw.

 

You actually don’t have the appetite to eat but your stomach was making some noise.

 

After you paid, you go to the water station to pour hot water.

 

You pulled the chair and eat your cup noodles with a heavy heart.

 

You don’t know why but you feel so upset and disappointed.

 

 

 

“Tsssss. He asked me, what I would do if he’s late. Tssss. He rather change the question to ‘what will I do if he didn’t come at all?’.

ARGH” you said angrily then tapped the table.

 

One of the crew got scared so she walked away from you.

 

 

You continue eating the noodles while saying incoherent things.

 

You decided to go home at 12.

 

When you reached your front door, you took off your shoes and go directly on your bed.

 

You laid on your bed and spread your arms and legs.

 

You’re just looking at the ceiling without any emotion.

 

You didn’t even have the strength to change your clothes.

 

You feel so heavy.

 

You don’t know why but something’s not right.

 

You feel upset.

 

You feel disappointed.

 

You feel frustrated.

 

 

 

You feel……………….hurt.

 

 

 

You noticed your vision got blurred.

 

You felt something on your cheek.

 

When you put your left hand and touched your cheek, you felt something wet.

 

You didn’t notice that you’re already crying.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N: Did you find it boring?

Im so sorry.

I’ll try harder on the next chapter.

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS STORY

Im begging you

*cries*