The Girl Meets Healing Unicorn

The Girl Meets Healing Unicorn

 

 

I think there's something wrong with aff.

 

i dont know why does it look like this.

 

MEH.. I hate it though..

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

You just got out of the building and murmuring things because your boss got mad at you for a very unacceptable reason. You misspelled his name on the draft of the contract that he asked you to do.

 

 

“Wtf! It’s just a draft and he explodes like that?” You said then kicked the poor pebble you saw along the way.

 

You looked up and see your favorite café. You opened the door then BAM! You saw a man with his drink poured all over his shirt.

Oooooh. Bless that shirt. You said to yourself when you see his wet shirt and his toned chest.

 

“Yah!” you looked up and saw a familiar looking hot guy.

 

“I’m so sorry.” You bowed and get a tissue in your bag.

 

“Let me help you” You tried to wipe his shirt but he stopped you by holding your wrist tightly. You gaped at him.

 

“Buy me a new one.” Your eyes grew big.

 

“What? You want me to buy you a new shirt because I accident---“ he didn’t let you finish.

 

“Buy me a new coffee” He whined and pouted like a three year old boy.

 

“O-ohh. Is that it? O-okay.” You agreed because he’s handsome you know you’re the reason why he didn’t even taste his coffee.

 

You bought him a new coffee and he happily accepted it.

 

“Thanks. I’m Yixing. You are?” he asked.

 

“I’m Elle Jaei. You look familiar.” You said unsurely. He just smiled.

 

“Well, maybe I saw you at the café one time” you shrugged.

 

“Maybe” he said teasingly.

 

“Why are you like that?” you asked

 

“It seems like you are not updated about things on TV” he smiled then you just realized that he has a deep cute dimple on his right cheek.

 

“Uh. You can say that. My work is just UGH!” you really can’t explain how you feel about the work you have then he just laughed at you.

 

“You don’t look like Korean.” You nodded while drinking your coffee.

 

“Yes, I’m not. Well, you too. You don’t seem like Korean. I can tell on your accent.” He chuckled at your statement.

 

“Well, yeah. I’m Chinese, actually. Your accent is different too, though.”He said the last sentence while pointing at you.

 

“Hahaha. Yeah. I’m still not good in Hangul though I’m here for a year now.” You said while playing with the cup of your coffee.

 

“Really? But you’re better than me though I’m here for almost 6 years.” He asked in disbelief.

 

“What?! Hahahaha! Really? It looks like you just got here for a month” You said between laughs.

He laughed in embarrassment

 

“Aisssshhhh. Don’t be too embarrassed. I’m just messing with you.” He just chuckled.

 

 

You’ve been talking with each other while walking for who knows how long and how far.

 

 

You two are exchange stories. He told you funny stories. He teased you at times.

 

 

“Uh Elle Jaei.” He called you.

 

“Yeah?” You looked at him after you throw your empty cup in the trash bin nearby.

 

“Can I get your number?” he asked while his hand rubbing the back of his head. You nodded and

smiled.

 

“here.” You gave him his phone back after you typed your number.

 

“Promise me you will tell NO ONE about my number, okay?” he asked looking directly in your eyes then you laughed.

 

“Aww as if someone will ask for it” you said teasingly.

 

He ruffled your hair. You pouted but he just laughed.

 

 

“Well, I’m very glad to meet you, Jaei.” He smiled lovingly.

 

“Jaei?” you chuckled on his attempted nick name for you.

 

“Yes, Jaei.” he said pinching your cheeks.

 

“I should get going.” He said hesitantly.

 

“Okay” you responded.

 

“Thanks again, Jaei.”

 

“Yeah, no worries.”

 

“I’m going now. I don’t want you to get into trouble.” You don’t catch what he said so you’re just

looking at him with your mouth open.

 

 

He kissed your forehead before he jogged towards a five story building.

 

 

You blink for a few times.

 

 

You saw many girls outside the building holding their phones and different cameras.

 

 

Shrieked when you heard screams and look intently to Yixing who didn’t mind the noise that the girls making.

 

 

You’re still wondering what’s happening until you’ve read the building’s name

 

 

SM Entertainment

 

You froze on your spot. Your eyes grew bigger than it was after he kissed your forehead. You gaped. You hold your breath after you realized that the person you met on the café. The person who talked with you like you knew each other for so long. The person who makes your heart beats fast. He was the person you never imagine to meet. The person you really idolize.

 

 

Zhang Yixing aka EXO Healing Unicorn Lay.

 

 

“OH MAHY GAAAHHD!!!” you screamed like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Why did I realized it just now?! REALLY?!” You shouted then slapped both of your cheeks.

 

 

That’s how you met HIM 

 

 

After that day, he texted you. You apologize for not realizing it earlier but he said he’s glad you didn’t. whenever they don’t have schedule, he asks you out. You two go on a few dates.

 

 

That’s the start of your love story.

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

A/N:

 

How was it fellas?

Please don’t be a silent reader.

I want to know what you think about this story.