Episode 1 - Part 1

EXO(Xiumin) Showtime Season 2

“Xiumin sshi, what do you feel about starting the new season of EXO Showtime?”

Xiumin tilts his head to meet a smirking Jang VJ. He puts a fake smile to the camera. “Well, of course I’m so looking forward for it. Because EXO Showtime is very important to us. Also, this season won’t be an question and answer type anymore, it will be full of challenges for us!” he says, grinning widely. Suddenly an arm embraces his shoulder.

“Oh, Luhan. What do you feel about starting the new season of EXO Showtime?”

Xiumin tilts his head to the taller, who is smiling like an innocent boy to the camera. “Oh, I am really impatient about it. I really want to take the challenge, and win the… prize of course.” Luhan says to the smirking Jang VJ. Xiumin rolls his eyes when Luhan said prize. Stupid Sehun to get that stupid idea in that stupid moment when they were discussing about that stupid things and suddenly stupid Kai shouted his stupid idea about challenges and Sehun continued about the stupid prize and all the members agreed that stupid idea and – oh, the speaking of devil, he is walking towards pouting Xiumin and whining Luhan.

“Luhan, why is your arm embracing my Puffed Cheeks?” he asks oh-so-cutely to Luhan.

“Why? Have a problem about my beautiful-long-arm-even-Kris-is-jealous-about-it?” Luhan answers, annoyed of the third person who is disturbing his moment with his precious Baozi.

Sehun rolls his eyes, then walks to Xiumin to pull Luhan’s arm from him. He lifts up Xiumin in bridal style and puts him on the couch. He lays his head on Xiumin’s lap and hugs his left arm. Xiumin blushes at the maknae’s sudden action.”S-Sehun-ah… you can’t get a sleep now… w-we are going to film soon…” says Xiumin, the maknae’s hair gently. Sehun hums, his grip on Xiumin’s arm getting more tighter. “I’m comfortable with this position, hyung. Just let me do sleep for a while on your lap.” Sehun shrugs. Xiumin sighs, his maknae’s cheek. “You’re so cute, Sehun-ah.” Xiumin says, chuckles at his sudden thought. Sehun smiles. He pinches Xiumin’s cheek, and then his nose, then the oldest’s face gently. “You are the cutest thing in this world, hyung. You even beat my addiction to bubble tea,” Sehun confesses. What is the relation of me and bubble tea? Xiumin thinks in his head and laughs.

A sudden heat stops their interaction. Both of Xiumin and Sehun tilts up their head, to see ten jealous men, burning of anger, shooting death glares to the maknae-oldest pair. “What are you two doing?” Suho asks, his eyes are flaming. Sehun gulps his saliva down, and so Xiumin. “I was just.. resting on… Minseok hyung’s lap…” Sehun stutters. Xiumin mentally slaps his head. What was that answer?! You are planning to make yourself a dead meat.. and- oh .

Tao gets his wushu stick on.

Xiumin widens his eyes, realizing that Tao is having his wushu stick ready in his hands. And his eyes are glaring at the poor maknae beside him. “Hey guys… calm down… we were just.. resting…” Xiumin intercedes. Members’ eyes turns to him immediately, softening their gaze a little bit. “Really? So there is no use to punish this naughty kid anymore.” Suho says, ending the short war. Lay sighs, Kris has his face on, Chanyeol is being a happy virus again, Kai has his dancing mood back on, Chen starts singing in high note, when D.O is busy to cover his ears because of that, Tao plays with his wushu stick, Baekhyun doesn’t stop saying Kkaeb Song over and over, and Luhan is… being a Not Good but Not Really Bad Luck Luhan. (again)

“Guys! You can go to the shooting room now! Your EXO Showtime Season 2 will be starting!” Nam PD suddenly barges in the room without knocking, to leave again for sure. EXO members whispers can be heard everywhere. Everybody is busy praying inside their hearts when Suho calls them over to do their slogan. “WE ARE ONE WE ARE EXO!!”

 


 

 

“We are one we are EXO! Annyeong haseyo!”

“Ah… now we’re back with EXO Showtime Season 2....” Suho says, receiving hums and nods from the team members. “Yeah, and now it will be full of challenges!” Baekhyun continues. All of sudden Chanyeol claps loudly, with his derp face on, making all of EXO members laugh.

“Now, because everyone is excited about the first challenge, what about we just head out to the first mission location?” Nam PD considers. Xiumin takes a deep breath before nods, and his dongsaengs follow him.

Here we go.

 


 

“Karaoke?”

Twelve guys come in the large karaoke room. The room has a long brown couch which can fit the twelve of them. Suho as a leader sits immediately on the middle, pulling Xiumin down to sit with him. Luhan quickly takes a place beside Xiumin, linking their arms together. Xiumin just obeys, receiving half-heartedly all the jealous glare from the other members. “Hyung, why are you sitting with him?” Baekhyun asks sharply. Suho tilts his head to stare at the eyeliner maniac, "Because I want to." Baekhyun rolls his eyes and sits beside Luhan. Chen places himself beside Suho, then Sehun and Kai take place beside him. Chanyeol sits beside Baekhyun, then Lay sits beside him. Tao sits beside Kai. Kyungsoo then sits on the edge, beside Lay. Kris places himself on the other edge of the couch, which is beside Tao.

"So Park PD, what are we going to do?" Suho asks, starting the mission.

"As you can see, in front of you there is a karaoke machine. You are going to sing a random Japanese song with a target that you will choose by yourself. The first four to finish can go to the next mission," Park PD explains, half-laughing because she knows that none of them can speak Japanese fluently. Except Kris.

Well yes she's right. The members groan immediately knowing that they must sing one Japanese song. And that will be a random one. PDs know our weakness well, they think in their mind.

"Okay, let's not waste our time. Who'll start?" Chanyeol asks. No one dares to speak up. All of them just keep staring at each other. Scratch that, they are staring at Kris.

“What? Me? I am going to start?” Kris asks furiously in disbelief. Tao beside him can’t contain his laughter, enjoying the duizhang’s hardship. Kris groans madly before randomly chooses the number. And the song he chose makes all of people laugh.

Miku Hatsune – World is Mine

“What is this? This is not my style!” Kris shouts at the PD angrily because, for a God sake it is a girls song and he is a man, a manly man, and he isn’t going to sing a girl song. Well, he is.

The music starts playing. Kris is silent for a few second, listening to the music playing from the speaker. Getting along with the rhythm, Kris starts singing the song.

Sekai de ichiban OHIMESAMA 
Sou iu atsukai kokoro ete yone,”

Xiumin starts to laugh. Suho who is beside him starts to lose his control too.

Sono ichi 
Itsumo to chigau kamigata ni ki ga tsuku koto 
Sono ni 
Chanto kutsu made miru koto  ii ne? 
Sono san!” 

Xiumin falls on the floor, laughing with Baekhyun and Chen who are following him. Kai is hitting the wall now, when everybody else are trying to hold their laughter.

“Watashi no hitogoto ni wa mittsu no kotoba henji suru koto 
Wakattara migite ga orusu nano wo 
Nantokae! Betsu ni wagamama nante itte naindakara 
Kimi ni kokoro kara omotte hoshii no 
Kawaii tte, ”

Now all of the members can’t contain their own laughter. The duizhang now is enjoying the song, comfortably singing it. His hips swaying like a girl, and his hand on his hips. His eyes are twinkling behind the glasses he is wearing. His feet are busy hitting the ground, matching with the rhythm.

Sekai de ichiban ohimesama 
Ki ga tsuite  nee nee 
Mataseru nante rongai yo 
Watashi wo dare da to omotteru no? 
Mou nandaka  amai mono ga tabetai! 
Ima sugu ni yo,”

Kris stops as the music stops playing. Then he bows like the sight on the TV, clapping happily. He puts the mic on the table, and turns around only to meet the members on the floor, laughing messily. “Why are you all messily on the floor?” Kris asks annoyingly, with his face back on. Thanks to Galaxy, they get a really amazing entertainment inside the karaoke room. “No, you’re just to… funny..” Chanyeol says between his laugh. All the members try to calm down, but every time they look at Kris, they will burst out laughing again.

“Now, let’s look how much Kris get.” Suho says when the members have calmed down. Some of them are still chuckling, some of them are breathing heavily.

93

“Waaaaa so high!!!” Xiumin exclaims, impressed of Kris’ score. The others fake a smile, cheering Kris when their heart get burned by jealousy. Kris smirks. “Well, thank you, Xiumin. You owe me a favor because I sang that for you,” Kris says, ended with a wink. Tao spits on his drinks, Chanyeol holds his breath, Baekhyun mutters ‘Kkaeb Song’ endlessly, Suho holds his laughter, Chen looks like a camel when D.O looks like an owl, Kai groans in pain because of his stomachache (which is because of Kris’ wink), Lay is being happy, Sehun keeps his poker face on, and Luhan is being a Not So Good Luck but I Am Laughing Now Luhan.

“But, Kris,” Park PD interrupts him. “The song is about a girl, who thinks that she is a number one princess in the world, and everybody must go by her.”

Kris’ face reddened at Park PD’s explanation. The members start laughing uncontrollably again. Tao and Sehun punch each other’s arm while laughing, Suho is trying to laugh freely but his heart is beating like crazy because of Xiumin who is hugging his arm, laughing uncontrollably. D.O laughs with Chen hardly together, making an owl-camel couple. Kai groans more and keeps muttering toilet when Chanyeol does the same, and Baekhyun keeps shouting something about eyeliner. Lay is rolling on the floor messily with Luhan who keeps saying ‘I’m lucky today!’ while rolling with the dancer. Kris is now all, red with embarrassment.

 

 

“Who will be up next?”

Chanyeol’s question makes everyone shoot their heads up immediately. They stare to each other’s eyes, finding the next prey.

“What about Xiumin hyung?” Chen asks, getting the air hotter.

Xiumin shoots a death glare to Chen as the other members stare at him immediately. He sighs, then stands up to take the mic on the table. “Okay, I’ll go next,” he sighs. He chooses a random number and prays so the song won’t be a too difficult or a too girlish one.

Well, God maybe doesn’t hear him.

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu – Pon Pon Pon

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N : So I'm back, guys!!! Sorry for the short update and for not updating since last year... well... not last year but LAST WEEK... and I am really sorry about that because: School . And I decided to separate episode 1 to 3 parts (it's what I think)... maybe it will be added... because it'll be very long ^.^ (yeah be happy).. And OMG it has been 116 subscribers already??!! I don't know that you really like my story that well.. And thank you for upvoting!!! I can't mention you one by one here because....

 

....

 

You are so many and amazing for me ok? And the song that Kris sings is 'Hatsune Miku - World is Mine'. I love that song very much more than the other Japanese Songs, but seriously I like 'Megurine Luka - Just Be Friends' more. I'm an anime lover a.k.a OTAKU too, guys!! Peace out -.- And OMG I talk many useless things here so let's just end this.

 

And plus for you, I was thinking to make a short bonus chapter for each chapter starring EXO, and it will be some interview with EXO that I will love so much.... and you too, of course... so just comment if you want it..! 

 

Thanks!!!

-rin